Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Gla30

Chatty Member
Jesus wept what was that creation this morning? Just fry some eggs, toast some bread and lash cheese on top and then you’ll not need to worry about the runs later from half cooked food. Hope that helps x

• Haha
Reactions: 26

IrishCatlady

VIP Member
Nice to see Rex help paint his own room and doing a fantastic job. All we get off Ron is a hand sprinkle 4 bits of grated cheese🙄🙄😏😏

• Sad

Jtk13

Shes happy to be in an "actual shop" hun you've never been home! And a jewellery case for hospital??? please 🤦🏻‍♀️

Eyesopened

VIP Member
Awww Zoph babes, what the hell happened to your ever so cute refillable animal squeezy bottles that you were going to use for trips away etc?

#youcanhaveallthemoneyintheworldbutitsworthlessiftheplanetisdead. #thinkaboutyourchildrensfuture
👍🏻

Gla30

Chatty Member
I’m sorry but what the HELL is she packing! She’s going into hospital not on holiday!

Mum of two

VIP Member
For someone who didn't want to reveal her due date at the beginning of the year, she's certainly making up for it now.😂
Trying to keep the 🐑 from straying Soph?

Sazz1006

VIP Member
No doubt so she can get photos with baby and bling
She thinks she’s fecking Kate Middleton. Will her slebritty hairdresser and nail technishun be booked for her pic of her and Jamie Vegas on the steps of the Portland with her bundle of joy cash converter 😡

• Haha

Lgrace90

She’s absolutely backwards she does a respectful post and then ruins it with a circus, she’s the scum of the earth 🤯🤬

notanothergrammer

Chatty Member
JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP MAN OVER 4K LIKES ON A RECYCLED GENERIC MESSAGE AND HER HUNZ PRAISING HER SAYING IT 'SO RIGHT' JUST GET THE FUCK OUT! Notice how hinch spaces and separates into each line? this is to make her comment longer and appear more sincere and get noticed more on the feed. That aside fair play to her for being respectful this time, but the hinchers are always all over anything she says and does even when it has nothing to do with her that part always angers me.
Screenshot_20210425-154459_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Her nails are back to being the old colour, not pastels in the breakfast post
They are pastels. I don’t think the colour of her nails actually change. It’s just the filter she uses. I keep seeing people saying her nails keep changing from white tips to pastel tips but they are always pastel. I think her thumb is a light orange and sometimes with the filter looks white.

Hattie2468

Thread #379 Suggestion:

Respect where it's due, you didn't make it all about you.
Feel free to unlike this thread suggestion guyzzz! Sorry! I suggested this before I caught up and saw she had then went on to comment on the parents pages, unbelievable! There's just not enough words to describe what a cock womble she is.
I fail to believe she's genuine or if she is, she needs to learn to control her grief and shut the fcuk up!!

How about we go for -

Thread #379 Suggestion: The Ultimate Grief Tourist

• Heart

Vixsta83

She always manages to undo any good she might have said. This is not about you or your tramp fucking fans! Top left message is actually disgusting! No, it doesn’t feel like it’s your own. You have no idea! The fact she has shared that message makes me sick

View attachment 545956
Evening all, been lurking for a while. All I have to say is WTAF 😳🤬

Cupboardshoes

Chatty Member
I would understand if a 3 year old struggled to tell the difference between a dream and real life. But a 31 year old? Come off it Soph, unless you're trying to wriggle out of this plagiarism thing by pretending your cognitive abilities are that of a child?!

I actually feel for Jamie today (and only in this instance) like last time she used this content she was aggressive and bullied him all day. We all saw it and her behaviour towards her spouse was rotten! Wonder if she'll pull the gusto ads out tonight? As the last time she dreamt he cheated on her we got to look at Prezzo's finest plate of chicken pasta vomit & she spent a few nights acting like a Council Estate Nigella Lawson.

Something her subconscious has mustered will affect the real world today for those around her. I hope she realises that by putting this out in the world she's essentially manifesting it. Jamie doesn't seem to be made of quality material either. If the opportunity arose I can very much see him going "Why bother with your stinky grey sofa bound wife, she already dreams you cheat about her and you get away with that mate!"

Perhaps deep down you have an inkling that Jamie would like someone who doesn't stink and has some colour in their life.

And those eggs. Bloody hell woman. Season something for once in your life! The time it takes to bake an egg is far too long for that cheapy bread. You'll end up ripping your mouth to shreds at that toast will be rock hard.

Last edited:
  • Haha

toomuchcatnip

Grief vampires.
Hinch’s message :

“I bow to you now and always”

What is she on about? Some people need to realise sometimes it’s ok (and better) to say less rather than OTT drivel.

Terribly sad news about baby A, hope the family will be given privacy and left alone now. 💔

Lardsnomes

Why the hell does she label everything with that horrible label maker. It makes every bit of cheap tat she buys look even cheaper. If she feels the need to label things at least do it nicely. Her best frenemy’s sister has a label business & the patronising Queen of Maldon village is always keen to tell us she loves to promote a “small business”

Now sorry if this has been mentioned and if it’s TMI and I’ve never worn jumpsuits myself but it’s such a nightmare going to the loo after having a baby, there are much more practical things to wear than something that will be lying round your ankles whilst sorting yourself out??

LilacLady53

Chatty Member
#bekindguysss xxx pic on right was only 2017View attachment 545772
But she didn’t do the work to get to that size, did she? She got a band fitted. She piled it on (her words) & could have chosen to put the work in to take it off again but not Miss Lazy Arse

She even copied her wedding photos. She pinned this on Pinterest. Spot the difference 😂
Not an original thought in her head!

• Heart