Mrs Hinch #377 Mummazz of 3, 1 with a mullet, 1 with fleas & 1 still to meet his “aunties"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just been nosing through her stories, she seems to always have the lamp on?! It's the middle of the day soph sort out your carbon footprint 🙄

Reactions: 17
Just been nosing through her stories, she seems to always have the lamp on?! It's the middle of the day soph sort out your carbon footprint 🙄
Was about to post the same. Why is every single light in that God forsaken place ALWAYS turned on? Then I thought - well it is her film set so I guess it needs to be lit up like a tacky Xmas tree 🤷🏼‍♀️ Gives me a headache just looking at the monotone set with the lamps on 😖 less is more Grinch.

Reactions: 13
Little Lies by Fleetwood Mac has been stuck in my head all morning so i came up with a version for our soph

“Full of lies and I plagiarise, they won’t know guyyyyzzzz, full of full of lies”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Little Lies by Fleetwood Mac has been stuck in my head all morning so i came up with a version for our soph

“Full of lies and I plagiarise, they won’t know guyyyyzzzz, full of full of lies”
Thread title😍

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
You can report to Instagram if you believe someone has plagiarised your work so hopefully the Dr has done this.

To me it just once more reinforces who Mrs Hinch is through the behaviour she shows - arrogant, feels she’s untouchable and no humility whatsoever.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Sophie! If you're reading this please do the right thing and credit that Dr. Writing articles is part of her job/living - it is so so so wrong what you've done there. Don't just ignore the comments like she doesn't matter. Such a hypocrite spouting all that women supporting women stuff...only when it benefits you though right? You don't actually support other women back.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I guarantee now baby will be announced on Tuesday with SS clothes launch. She can’t be letting her bestie have all that attention 🙄

Reactions: 16
Sophie! If you're reading this please do the right thing and credit that Dr. Writing articles is part of her job/living - it is so so so wrong what you've done there. Don't just ignore the comments like she doesn't matter. Such a hypocrite spouting all that women supporting women stuff...only when it benefits you though right? You don't actually support other women back.
Shell have no choice if solicitors become involved. The Dr is giving her the chance to correct this. Woe be tied if she doesnt🙄

Reactions: 12
A lot of hood and hat action on little Roo, just fess up, youve made a right royal F up of his hair!!

Reactions: 8
I can't believe someone has told the Dr that she should have kept the plagiarism private as she is feeding the trolls by posting on Hinchs grid post. She has literally said that she has already tried emailing and direct messages but got no response 🤦‍♀️
Hinch can absolutely do no wrong in the eyes of her army, even when the proof is easily available online to show she has copied someone's work 🤯

• Wow
Reactions: 42
I can't believe someone has told the Dr that she should have kept the plagiarism private as she is feeding the trolls by posting on Hinchs grid post. She has literally said that she has already tried emailing and direct messages but got no response 🤦‍♀️
Hinch can absolutely do no wrong in the eyes of her army, even when the proof is easily available online to show she has copied someone's work 🤯
Why do they expect this lady to give a tit about trolls? 😂

Reactions: 22
I'm interested to see how she broaches this with the Dr. I don't think she'll block her but I think she'll claim she didn't see her comments/messages etc so was unaware. Or she'll be currently say trying to find another quote she can rip off and she'll just delete the whole caption and change it without acknowledging what she did.

Reactions: 15
Looks like my comment has been deleted on her plagiarised post. I didn’t say anything unkind I just replied to the lady saying I hope she gets a reply and that it’s not the first time I’ve noticed her do this. Why the hell can’t she take and criticism and why does she ignore things when she is in the wrong? She’s already pissed me off today because she’s proven once more what kind of person she is. Why don’t other people see it?? She’s still got so many people fooled including the media and other influencers. She’s always slagging off her trolls but she’s just as bad as them deep down. Just better at hiding it

Last edited:
Reactions: 26
All she needed to do on the plagiarism issue is edit to add where she got the quote from. And possibly just a little story to apologise for not referencing it. Done. Then move on. She creates the bigger issue herself!

Reactions: 24
Looks like my comment has been deleted on her plagiarised post. I didn’t say anything unkind I just replied to the lady saying I hope she gets a reply and that it’s not the first time I’ve noticed her do this. Why the hell can’t she take and criticism and why does she ignore things when she is in the wrong? She’s already pissed me off today because she’s proven once more what kind of person she is. Why don’t other people see it?? She’s still got so many people fooled including the media and other influencers. She’s always slagging off her trolls but she’s just as bad as them deep down. Just better at hiding it
I can still see your comment, it’s still there 😊

Reactions: 4
I’ve emailed all the media outlets who quoted her comments in their articles to inform them of the blatant plagiarism. So far I have had a response back from the lady who wrote the Ok article saying she will amend her article now! Result (if it actually happens🙄)

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 47
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.