Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MaldonMalaise

Well that was a dull collection of stories.

nice to see Ronnie and the dog chilling out without looking as posed as usual. But I keep noticing his drink bottle is in all the pics recently. Is she doing it intentionally, knowing that most kids of his age are drinking from 360 cups etc? Trying to provoke the trowwwz?

Reactions: 5
Oh dear, that poor woman deserves to be credited for her work, but will instead be called a troll, blocked and have rabid Hinchers after her 🤬
Sorry to jump on has someone put something on her IG post ? Wondering how to get to most recent messages without scrolling all that shite !

Gln2810

Did anyone else notice in the hospital bag story how quick she went from the book shelf/chair over to the cot with her shite in it? 🤔 Wonder what she's hiding 🤔

Howdy

VIP Member
Unbelievable- she’s added to the post but still not credited Dr Rebecca Hershberg with what’s been written. As if she’s talking about another article. 😱
View attachment 543017
What a fucktard. She is so low. Pathetic.

Wow. I took inspiration from J.K Rowling and I've written a new book called Barry Kotter and the Palaeontologist's Bone. It's about a a few wizards that go to a school called Bogwarts. The main characters are Barry Kotter, Shermione Stranger and John Beasley.

Palaeontologist's Bone sounds awful, but it goes :ROFLMAO:
Archaeological erotica? 🙃

Reactions: 4

asas644

Looks like my comment has been deleted on her plagiarised post. I didn’t say anything unkind I just replied to the lady saying I hope she gets a reply and that it’s not the first time I’ve noticed her do this. Why the hell can’t she take and criticism and why does she ignore things when she is in the wrong? She’s already pissed me off today because she’s proven once more what kind of person she is. Why don’t other people see it?? She’s still got so many people fooled including the media and other influencers. She’s always slagging off her trolls but she’s just as bad as them deep down. Just better at hiding it
I can still see your comment, it’s still there 😊

Reactions: 4