Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Gla30

Chatty Member
I can’t see that woman’s reply on Stacey‘s comment either. Looks like it’s been deleted.

Reactions: 4

patsy38

Sorry if this has already been posted but I’m playing catch up ax I’ve been working all day. Hinch is an utter cock & I hope this lady wipes the floor with her - about time she was actually held accountable for her actions View attachment 543188
what would happen if this academics post was shared by lots of people on facebook

• Wow
Calling me an my jaymehhh 2 planks of wood hun?? don't worry your dead distant relatives will live on froo my planks of wood. Honestly wish these nasty trollz would just stop ✋ reminds me of my most famous saying I wrote last year 'If you lose your head when all around you are losing theirs and blaming it on you' and don't bovva plagiarising it unless you want a call from my mum and my management. 🙄 Gonna put my phone in the drawer now order a vindaloo and drink a raspberry tea cause I need some sort of deflection from all theez lies made up about little old me, carrrnnt cope guyzzz I don't larrvvvv this one bit
Bovva 😂 am I bovveredddd is basically Hinch actually 😂

• Haha

Wrightie84

Chatty Member
Not had time to keep up with Hinch as much recently but some things are annoying me I need to rant about:

I can’t believe she made a big song and dance about how secret she was keeping this pregnancy so the press didn’t get to the hospital or whatever the bs reason was and now she’s trying to hint she’s due any day. I think it’s majorly backfired on her and people are losing interest in her vague scattered posts about being pregnant because it’s been that long, so she’s panicked and tried to garner some more interest by telling everyone she’s due soon anyway. So what was the point in the big secret in the first place?

As someone who doesn’t particularly hate hinch (used to be a massive fan) but gets frustrated with her for things like sink gate and the pointless lies, her content the last two weeks has been really low effort. People can say it’s because she’s pregnant but most people have to work whilst still pregnant; all she has to do is upload videos from her phone; you can’t insult normal working people by trying to compare that to a real job. She literally does nothing now except post filler stuff and then adverts. I could understand the lack of cleaning if she was transitioning to being a family account but she doesn’t even post family stuff, she literally posts... nothing?

There are limitless things she could do and I’ve read some great content suggestions here that could keep her going for weeks, she has 4.1 million followers ffs all she has to do is post *something* even mildly interesting and she’ll get engagement. As for the trolling obsession; when I was a hardcore fan this is what drove me away from her. No doubt she gets some horrible comments but instead of ignoring them and engaging with her fans she spends all her time obsessing over the few who dislike her. As a big fan back in the day this really pissed me off because there were so many fans (not me thank fuck) posting and messaging her about how much they loved her and she would ignore them, yet she focused on one troll comment and didn’t seem to give a shit about her real fans.

Sorry for the rant the woman just irritates the hell out of me. I don’t want to be awful or mean about her because she’s human at the end of the day but shes literally the reason for her own downfall and so I can’t feel bad for her. No doubt this would be classed as trolling by Hinch but ffs this is coming from someone who used to love her and even I grew tired of her utter laziness this year. So many people could do so much good with a following of her size.

From an OG fan it’s not the money or the ads that drove us away, it’s the stupid lies, half arsed posts and troll obsession that did it. I know people who wanted so badly to be noticed by her and would message her every day, yet she turns all her attention to trolls; may as well be a troll if you ever want to be acknowledged by her.
Has she deleted it? I don’t seem to be able to see the comment now. I’d bet on her just removing the post completely rather than acknowledging it
Think it’s still now. Just seen a comment where said she needs to be careful and that people have gotten into debt etc. And cleaning with mario was tagged

• Wow

Cmp2020

I don't know if this has been posted, I can't keep up but hasn't she changed the intro im sure it wasn't this or am I imagining something completely different has anyone got a screenshot from when she first posted it?

Attachments

Reactions: 3

Kelmum

Sorry girls and maybe some boys but who is Michelle I keep seeing her name but dont get who she is pls help 😘😘😘😘😘😘😘

Newcastle 101

Wow. I took inspiration from J.K Rowling and I've written a new book called Barry Kotter and the Palaeontologist's Bone. It's about a a few wizards that go to a school called Bogwarts. The main characters are Barry Kotter, Shermione Stranger and John Beasley.

Palaeontologist's Bone sounds awful, but it goes :ROFLMAO:
Brilliant 😂😂 too funny

• Haha
Anyone know why this sponsored post is coming up from hinch on my Instagram feed? I checked her grid & it’s not on there 🤔 this happened to anyone else?
she done a makeup story weeks ago and the company gave her a 30% off "hinch code" for all her hunny's to use, that will probably be why