Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
can someone help, how has she changed the article from the original x
Someone posted the article and hinch’s post a little further up in the thread so you can see just how my of it she’s taken as her own

Reactions: 2

Mysay

Oh for fuck sake Sophie you can’t do anything right can you. You STILL haven’t given her credit and she didn’t “write about this in an article” she WROTE AN ARTICLE THAT YOU HAVE COPIED WORD FOR WORD.
You’ve actually made things worse for yourself now tho because you can’t deny any knowledge of the plagiarism.

Imagine thinking you’re THAT untouchable you have the audacity to throw a shady snide comment when YOU are the one that has done wrong.

Hope the Dr sues the bitch.
We're comments on that post calling her out deleted..I rarely read her posts let alone comments

LadyB65

Chatty Member
Eugh, I don’t want to stick up for her or defend her in anyway, but what is the Dr saying she plagiarised? If it’s the comparison is the thief of joy comment, google says it was originally thought to be Teddy Roosevelt that said it first? Unless it was something else she wrote in the paragraph, I don’t know if the doctor can claim that as her own?

yellow27x

Sorry I haven’t had time to catch up or
Follow what’s happening properly at the moment, can I ask which bit she copied? Thanks guyyyyuzzzzz

Allthevest20

VIP Member
The fuck is this?! I am minding my own business, looking through my Instagram and this sponsored ad comes up!!
View attachment 542243
I don't even watch her stories or follow her on this account. I have a separate and very old account I use when I want to nosy on her and other car crash 'influencers'. Honest to god crapped myself when her foghorn voice came blasting out my phone. 🤣
Ugh I had it too!

Attachments

Curlysue101

So she’s done it because it has meaning like really what meaning does it have to you that hinch is a massive cunt