Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Fizzy bootlaces

VIP Member
She seems a really sweet and lovely lady BUT I can't believe she's now deleted her comments and is letting Sophie get away with stealing her work. She's admitted herself that she still hasn't been credited properly. This is why she thinks she's invincible. Every flipping person just lies down and takes her bullshit. There is zero accountability EVER. She is absolutely never going to learn.
they're still there thank goodness

Attachments

Reactions: 5

Not_A_Troll

VIP Member
Has she deleted it? I don’t seem to be able to see the comment now. I’d bet on her just removing the post completely rather than acknowledging it

K117

Ooh sofas about to pop let's see how she can use It to get huns to shop lawd I say it every day. Well almost, but boringggg. Dog. Sink n cheap toot is all there is so throw in, then as that's not setting Insta on fire, add in a soupcon of plagerism for trollz and we have Mrs H in entirety. ATV hinchersssss

LilacLady53

Chatty Member
Back in the day that giveaway would have been buzzing around insta like wildfire and would of had a massive number of entries. The wicked witch has to actually post it herself for desperate pleas for engagement 😂 she’d have to literally pay me to wear any of that.
🤣 She couldn’t pay me enough to wear it. I don’t mind a bit of loungewear but 🤢

bsdetector77

Chatty Member
The thread title!! I just snort laughed and had to explain her outburst last night to the husband as he didn't get it just from the title 😂

• Haha