Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MrsCapps

Chatty Member
I didn’t say this earlier because of not wanting to detract from plagiarism but I made a note to say it later ....

Only earlier this week she showed Ronnie lurching through her legs playing peekaboo. How with a bump that size could that happen? She was wearing a white/cream lounge set

She was wearing that same outfit when she was showing herself working in the garden.

She then switched to the black outfit to “fit her new tap gadget”. She was happy to show her bump here when previously she has dodged it.

She then shows us a full bump with pastel nails however there’s been some confusion with white/pastel tips. Are they different nails or is it filtering? Which nails came first?
I said exactly the same thing at the time - where’s the bump?!

Attachments

Reactions: 6

Ere4dgoss

Chatty Member
Why has grinch stolen staceys style and been allowed to make a range at what point has grinch ever had eucalyptus in the house !!! And i swear the pillow spray is a SS thing as well also the clothing range looks very similar to what SS has been wearing she has really pissed me of with all this now, and her new nursery looks very similar to Rex’s old room so I’m glad SS is changing to something different!!!
Ok Stace. Calm down we are on your side 😂

Does anyone know why when you go right back to the start of her account she has tagged her dog Henry's account, its named something different to his more recent account , when you click on it it's a different woman but a similar looking dog? I know it's totally irrelevant to recent events but its baffling me 🤣
Wow! That’s like looking at the before and after pics on a weight loss page. Now that is what Henry should actually look like.

Last edited:
  • Haha

HildaOgden - OG Cleaner

I don't know if this has been posted, I can't keep up but hasn't she changed the intro im sure it wasn't this or am I imagining something completely different has anyone got a screenshot from when she first posted it?
She “edited” it several times after posting. If you go to Mr He’s stories, you’ll see a different version.

• Heart

Incognito_burrito

VIP Member
I know it will be a pre record no doubt but I’m sure you don’t get stickers on the bag when you go through the drive through so it’s possible it could have been delivered unless she’s been round to someone’s house and they’ve had it delivered 🤣
Yes Kfc and McDs both sticker seal bags for delivery.

YorkshireTeaTime

I can’t see it either
I can still see the Drs comment, but now I can’t see ss comment- that was at the top ans lots of people calling her out plus another comment from the Dr- that’s disappeared for me!

I feel like as tattlers we should really throw our support behind this lovely lady and anyone who can afford order her book, the link on her website directs to amazon, mine arrives tomorrow! It’s not good enough but it’s something!

Amazon product

Also, now I’m pretty sure stacey’s comment has been deleted. Might just be mine but I thought ones with blue ticks came up first and hers hasn’t for me
Yeah, it’s gone From mine too!

Melwd85

I bloody hope so! It’s been years now! Longest, most boring pregnancy ever
Didnt she say in decemebet that she was further along than she had left. Uts now april end which would mean she was only 4 months in december. Why not tell people when you are due. Dnt get it.

Reactions: 5

Davidson99

I reckon she’s off for the whole weekend now - she’ll be back some time next week with a big dramatic announcement of cc2.
She’ll heavily imply that all the trolling made her ill with stress etc which meant she went in to labour (without actually saying it). She’ll be vague about how the baby is doing (anyone remember the bonding squares thing with Ronnie) to make people worry he’s not okay.
And it will all be our fault for having an opinion.
😂😂😂This is so true! She'll be back next week selling something else everything she puts on lately is an AD nothing at all like when she started out... it won't be long until it all wears off its a bit like she just can't be bothered anymore and scraping the barrel to find things to post 🙈

Reactions: 5