Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Raydog

Chatty Member
I think Ron being in the photo is more helpful date wise than the nails tbh. That’s definitely a recent ish pic of him so unless the bump is fake (would even she be that bonkers?!) then it proves the baby is either still cooking or was born very recently, no more than a few weeks old.
I think she looks photoshopped over the photo of them ? Is that a possibility ?

Reactions: 6

daffodilgirl

VIP Member
Does anyone know why when you go right back to the start of her account she has tagged her dog Henry's account, its named something different to his more recent account , when you click on it it's a different woman but a similar looking dog? I know it's totally irrelevant to recent events but its baffling me 🤣
I think she changed the name of the account, so the one thats tagged use to be henrys account but the name became available when she changed it to Henry hinch.

Curlysue101

Hahahahaha just seen this and came straight on here !

What a fuckin saddo getting a tattoo for someone who doesn't give a shit about you ... How embarrassing 🤣🙈 proper laughing at this 😆😆😆
I had to double take on it because I genuinely thought it must have been a joke or something I keep wanting to ask why the fuck you’d do that 🤣🤣🤣

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
That is a tatto that will not age well. Hands up those who thinks she will regret that in 5 years? 😂😂 heck she’ll probably regret it next year 😂😂😂😂
Bloody plonker
Honestly now I’m over the shock this is fucking funny

• Haha
Well done hun on your little thread. Everyone has their own little journey and this is your extra small tiny moment, when life gives you melons make melonade bub, luv ya to the moon and back you little star 🌟😅 can't wait to pee in your loo btw. .
Congrats! Your own little personalised bottle of zoflora is being delivered with its own little driver! Atv xx

bradshawsshoes101

VIP Member
The fuck is this?! I am minding my own business, looking through my Instagram and this sponsored ad comes up!!
View attachment 542243
I don't even watch her stories or follow her on this account. I have a separate and very old account I use when I want to nosy on her and other car crash 'influencers'. Honest to god crapped myself when her foghorn voice came blasting out my phone. 🤣

1000% I heard it too when I watched it, she then said Ron was asleep and I wondered why there was a baby like sound when her toddler is apparently asleep. 🤔
It’s either a baby or Ronron was having a meltdown!