Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DCICassieStuart

VIP Member
I studied in university, I would of been kicked off for doing something like that! No warning! I hope Rebecca sees my message and takes matters further! So unfair!
Just to let you know that you might want to edit that as your insta name is visible x

Reactions: 7

Shhhhh!×

Sorry you went through all and glad you cottoned eventually. I think Hinch just perpetuates dangers stereotypes and false narratives and would be the last person to acknowledge that her posts are harmful to some people for that reason!
And yes, stupid bint doesn’t realise her account is mrshinchhome which def isn’t her name.
I think this is a response to me, not quite sure but I'll roll with it, honestly it was the actual nest thing to happen to me, it made me realise my body doesn't define me, who I am is, not what I see or what I think I need to be, so I went and got help, which is all the advice I can give to her who I know is reading... go and get help, there is nothing wrong with it, I went through so many years feeling there was something wrong with it but when I got the help I needed, by god did my life improve, so Sophie if you're reading this like we all know you are. There is no shame or embarrassment to say you are struggling go and seek the help and you won't need to cry troll constantly. There is also nothing wrong with seeking help for yourself or for your child, as a mother or a father its actually the best thing you can do as a parent

I’m sorry you went through all that. The pressure to “bounce back” can be relentless. I’m glad you got yourself beyond that mindset.
I just think Hinch either refuses to acknowledge or doesn’t care that she is part of the problems and her posts can be harmful to others.
The thing is I wouldn't change the person I today just for going through what I went through, I know help people that I know are struggling and I know they need help, just by looking at them, so every down thing some one goes through can lead to a sliver lining in my opinion, which is what sofa should be showing, make it okay and make sure you direct people to the right places because you've been through it before, but no she won't she'll peddle her book as the way to be better, but it isn't, obsessive cleaning isn't the answer I've tried that one, it doesn't fucking work you need actual help then you will see your life change

• Heart

Purplepot

VIP Member
Her bump hasn’t dropped much considering she must be due very soon? No puffy anything! I’d also think it’s possible she has already had it but assuming she hasn’t it doesn’t look very realistic?

• Haha

Lilograce

VIP Member
Didn't she hang it on the back of the door??? I mean why??
Yes someone else commented saying thats where it was put.
Im guessing it was put there and already been taken down ....when we get a glimpse of the room no one can ask where it is.

HildaOgden - OG Cleaner

So in actually fact her family should be there for her lore than ever but instead they continue to push her to the limelight to make more money, in no way am I sticking up for her, but really none of her family or friends look at her and think she needs help especially after going through it before, when we had our second my partner was all over me like a rash just to make sure I was okay, he took over night feeds, even though he was at work just to make sure I was coping mentally, the shame lies on those that are apparently nearest and dearest,
They should be making her take a step back, they should be recommending a doctors appointment and by all means they should be protecting their son or grandchild, everyone says about the bots but what about the sickos out there, they know her house lay out, they know Ronnie will he wearing personalised clothes, it's safe guarding gone completely wrong, protect your child for fuck sake! Sorry I've gone on a rant but she really just fucks me off
It’s not a rant. Not at all. I’ve been through similar. You’re 100% here. J and her family are vultures. That is exactly what happens to singers when they hire their family members when they hit it big and are left supporting everyone.

I think that’s why so many are speaking out about on her here and possibly other pages - we see the damage but we see the preventability. She has a lot of vulnerable cling-on followers and clearly has had an influence. She’s cold and calculated, crying wolf all the time, but failing to acknowledge that she is the wolf and it’s just won’t end well if everything keeps rolling out the way has been. She is like a social media bubble that is bound to burst. It’s just a matter of time.

patsy38

I find the Hinch army comments quite odd. I can’t imagine writing those types of gushing posts to defend my family and friends online against some internet randoms, let alone a total stranger. I don’t feel that level of affinity to anyone I haven’t met and as much as they might like to think it, she is not their friend, she is a saleswoman. It comes across as akin to a cult like Scientology.

As we all come back to, this is HER CHOICE. She had a lucrative cleaning account, she didn’t need to feature Ronnie (or even Jamie at all). She buys things and asks for feedback. She can’t cry troll any time anyone has a difference of opinion. It’s part and parcel of the life. If she can’t hack it any longer, time for a change of career, I’m sure she’d appreciate having her privacy back.
agreed, people supporting her seem so invested and passionate when they tell her how wonderful she is, she laps this up, but if there is anything negative its people should mind their own business, you dont know me, cant have it both ways

I hope she doesn’t do a ‘tap to tidy’ type of thing, if you know what i mean
give it time:)

rhc92

Chatty Member
I can’t make out well enough, are they the white or pastel set? Doesn’t mean it’s today because hasn’t she proven she’s had two sets on those nails?

Reactions: 6

Tiifapuds

Great advert for her candle 😂 burns straight down the middle. 😑View attachment 543542
So I had a few cheap candles that did this and it really got on my nerves. Apparently it’s called ‘tunnelling’ so I googled it (see below). I mean, it’s almost how I’d describe Mrs H.....
  1. Don't overload your candle with thick, viscous fragrance oil (this can make your wax harder to burn through)

Reactions: 6