Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Fran123!!

I’ve just actually reread her new post and she hasn’t just added that bit on the bottom she has removed some of the words too, sneaky bitch
I really hope someone has screenshot her original one because it was honestly word for word

Reactions: 7

HildaOgden - OG Cleaner

I think this is a response to me, not quite sure but I'll roll with it, honestly it was the actual nest thing to happen to me, it made me realise my body doesn't define me, who I am is, not what I see or what I think I need to be, so I went and got help, which is all the advice I can give to her who I know is reading... go and get help, there is nothing wrong with it, I went through so many years feeling there was something wrong with it but when I got the help I needed, by god did my life improve, so Sophie if you're reading this like we all know you are. There is no shame or embarrassment to say you are struggling go and seek the help and you won't need to cry troll constantly. There is also nothing wrong with seeking help for yourself or for your child, as a mother or a father its actually the best thing you can do as a parent

The thing is I wouldn't change the person I today just for going through what I went through, I know help people that I know are struggling and I know they need help, just by looking at them, so every down thing some one goes through can lead to a sliver lining in my opinion, which is what sofa should be showing, make it okay and make sure you direct people to the right places because you've been through it before, but no she won't she'll peddle her book as the way to be better, but it isn't, obsessive cleaning isn't the answer I've tried that one, it doesn't fucking work you need actual help then you will see your life change
Yes, it was. I was having difficulty posting. (I’m just learning, guyzzz. I’m new here!)

You gave the best advice. Getting help is the best thing she can do for herself and her kids. And that is where the husband and family should be intervening - especially when you consider the fact that already pretty much claimed she posted a fake perfect life after her last birth abs needed to go on antidepressants.

MissBijou

Chatty Member
Just doing my reading for one of my classes this week, isn’t this appropriate for our Soph (or should I say “sofa” or “La Sopha” as the article says🤣). It’s tickled me reading this, “ a more horizontal approach to seating, moral as well as physical relaxation” - we know our Soph loves some good old relaxation on her sofa, maybe I’m sad🤣

A86EDAF7-494E-45F5-966E-A9F310725FD7.jpeg

• Haha

HildaOgden - OG Cleaner

This maybe a Kate to the party reply but I was one of them ladies,
I’m sorry you went through all that. The pressure to “bounce back” can be relentless. I’m glad you got yourself beyond that mindset.
I just think Hinch either refuses to acknowledge or doesn’t care that she is part of the problems and her posts can be harmful to others.

Thatgirl22

VIP Member
I’ve shared her story to my stories. I’ve got a heap of Hinch followers who follow me and if I show even one of them what she’s like then it’s worth it. I am absolutely disgusted. She’s so lazy and unoriginal she can’t even write her own caption. She’s literally copying and pasting because she can’t be arsed. I’ve messaged Michelle too to see if she will share the story and try and get some traction. I bet Rebecca is fuming. That sort of publicity to her if she had been credited would have been amazing and probably quite helpful to all the sheep in the comments with parenting woes
I did the same. It’s just wrong!

Cat87

VIP Member
What post??? Lawsuit??? What have I missed??? 😂😂

ps I don’t even follow her but this showed up in between scrolling stories on Instagram 😡

F9F815D3-8285-4664-8136-1F5B93F7230B.png

• Sick
  • Wow

Izzbizz1212

HINCH X Tesco....she was at pains before to say she didn't consider herself a brand, she was a normal joe soap like everyone else...seems when money is involved she will be whatever pays highest!

Andioooop

VIP Member
She seems a really sweet and lovely lady BUT I can't believe she's now deleted her comments and is letting Sophie get away with stealing her work. She's admitted herself that she still hasn't been credited properly. This is why she thinks she's invincible. Every flipping person just lies down and takes her bullshit. There is zero accountability EVER. She is absolutely never going to learn.
Her comments are still there x

• Heart