Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Aliceinw0nderland

Wow. I took inspiration from J.K Rowling and I've written a new book called Barry Kotter and the Palaeontologist's Bone. It's about a a few wizards that go to a school called Bogwarts. The main characters are Barry Kotter, Shermione Stranger and John Beasley.

Palaeontologist's Bone sounds awful, but it goes :ROFLMAO:
I just nearly choked reading that 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8

LASXO

Is it just me or does her face look completely different on tonight's stories?! Not sure if it's just that I haven't seen a video of her face without the old lady filter on for so long but she really looks so different to what I remember 😂 I'm not sure if it's just the filter but there looks to be quite a bit of filler...

ChunkyMonkey90

VIP Member
Well shes lying sbout the pain relief isn't she...didn't she say she has gas and air with Ronnie? Don't be a hero Sopha!!!

My predictive text is illiterate!😫View attachment 541566 😓
You’ve been watching to much line of duty are you H 😂

Imagine telling all your followers you read every single message but don’t address copying someone else’s work? How embarrassing

What’s wrong soph? Are you waiting for someone else to address it so you can just cOpY & PAsTe “👍🏻
I can’t believe how obvious she’s now making it that she reads here it’s like a game of cat and mouse

• Haha

Mysay

Or just read what I've written here as I blatantly plagerised it. I love that the stupid bint probably thinks that counts as citing it as her work and that that's it problem and potential law suit solved 😂🙄 I hope the Dr doesn't settle for that
Shes after all a celebrated top selling author!

Reactions: 7

LilacLady53

Chatty Member
I've had a look as well, it appears that littlehousecalls comment has been deleted!
New quote for you Sofa.
"Oh, what a tangled web we weave, when first we practice to deceive!"
(Sir Walter Scott, 1808)
It’s still there

Edited to correct typo

Needacuppa

VIP Member
Comment is still there. If you look at Stacey solomons reply, it will say beneath it “more replies” DONT click this one, instead click the more replies under soph’s reply to Stacey. That is where the comment is
I bet SS it like 🙌👏👍👍👍 finally someone is taking her to task for copying people!!! Her last posr with the watching LK the little 'ha' at the end is so Stace!!!

TumericStinks

I don’t think it is disgusting. The family are publicly showing their baby dying which may be their way of coping I don’t know.. but it has ripped my heart out watching it. So I can’t even begin to imagine how that poor family feel.
there is no right or wrong way to act in these situations. This family quite clearly welcome the public support otherwise they wouldn’t keep posting.
I’m not a hinch fan, and I also certainly do not hate her like a lot of this group, however I wouldn’t ever say it’s disgusting that she sent a family of a dying baby a message.
It breaks my heart seeing Baby A too. I can’t imagine how they are feeling either But it doesn’t feel genuine with hinch. I’m sure she feels upset by it but it just feels like she’s using it for engagement.