Mrs Hinch #376 Hinch podcast going down the pan, so she’s had to invite her nan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was induced twice and both times over 8 days past my due date 🤷‍♀️
Ah, maybe it’s down to the circumstances? I had to be in hospital when I went into labour due to problems with my previous pregnancy & labour

Reactions: 4
She’s blatantly having a dig with the N-Dubzzzz and hiding behind that hideous filter!
I hope she never bumps into Tulisia! 👊🏼
What a horrible horrible troll she is....still having her digs at Tattle....!
I still want to know why she’s never in the press with the many ‘gates’ it’s so very odd

Reactions: 16
Ok I didn’t know that. Although you can literally type any name into that website “urban dictionary” and it will come up with a silly description.

^^^ Google it. Don’t ask black women to do the emotional labour for you.

^^^Only a white person would say this.
What should I google?
Emotional labour, what is that?
Also like a previous poster said. Please don’t also assume I am not a person of colour. I was asking that lady why SHE was offended. No offence intended just an opinion.

Reactions: 15
Ok I didn’t know that. Although you can literally type any name into that website “urban dictionary” and it will come up with a silly description.

What should I google?
Also like a previous poster said. Please don’t also assume I am not a person of colour. I was asking that lady why SHE was offended. No offence intended just an opinion.
I appreciate you trying to understand but it does go beyond ‘urban dictionary’ if you are willing to look into it. X

Reactions: 9
Evening, sorry if this theory has been thrown out there before but I have a theory re: the N Dubz content. I think she’s doing it in a futile attempt to hide her tattle threads in search engines.

Often on social media when she comes up and trolls / bullying comes up, Hinch Skeptics tell people to Google her name and Tulisa / N Dubz to see the screengrab of her Instagram where she compared a photo of her to a not very attractive Pokémon. Not good for the queen of Maldon!

now how could Hinch bump these threads down the Google listings and prevent her shoppers from finding them using a casual Google? Easy! Continue to “bring N Dubz back” and share the messages that fans/Fredagmail send her saying how much they love N Dubz, then wait for the red tops to post a few online articles about how the Hinch army are loving your recent N Dubz obsession.

just like when Jeffree Star named his dog ‘Drama’ and made a lipstick called ‘Problematic’ to manipulate search rankings. She’s up to something with this.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 99
Sophie has proven tonight that she is going out of her way to wind us tattlers up. We have spoken so much about how she trolled Tulisa from N Dubz by comparing her to a Bellsprout Pokemon on twitter when Tulisa got her lips done AND NOW THAT CRAZY NUT IS LISTENING TO N DUBZ SONGS AND MAKING HERSELF OUT TO BE THEIR BIGGEST FAN.... That woman needs serious help

Reactions: 18

What should I google?
Emotional labour is asking a person of colour to do the legwork for your understanding (usually without expectation of some form of payment). It’s a micro-aggression at the very least. With the availability of so much information on the internet, we shouldn’t be rely on people of colour to educate us freely. Amplifying voices of people of colour who offer their knowledge is one thing, but expecting someone to spoonfeed an explanation on racism to you is another.

Not having a dig, just explaining :)

• Heart
Reactions: 46
I had a feeling someone would say this, you should never assume... I’m not white 😌
Fair enough. In my mind, it is too much for me to believe that someone has got this far into 2021 and was actually hoping someone would answer honestly and educate them. It still is. It’s a provoking comment and I stand by the fact that people need to do the work themselves. I hope this exchange encourages them. Otherwise, it was a waste of time.

Reactions: 20
No,come on.Put an old girl out of her misery.
Wtf was that singing about?
What brought it on? What was the relevance?
I mean,who does that and why?
Did I miss the trigger?
Soph,it's like me bursting through my front door and singing my ol man's a dustman whilst doing the can-can
The trigger was us calling her out for trolling Tulisa (a singer in ndubz) on twitter years ago. Sopha has lost the plot and her only crappy content now is responding to tattle. She is a joke

Reactions: 8
I just find it bizarre that a middle class woman who’s lived an extremely sheltered life, moved 5 mins from her parents and has to be babysat by her hubz 24/7 thinks she’s all “gangsta”

Oh well I’m sure the huns found the stories hilarious and sent her “pmsl babe 😂😂!!!!!” messages.

• Haha
Reactions: 60
Not been on the internet much but just came on to say this. The verdict for George Floyd’s murder has come in. Former officer Derek Chauvin has been found guilty. Now last summer when this all kicked off, Hinch was one of ths people who posted a black square on her Instagram grid & promised she would do further reading to ‘educate’ herself. Not seen her say anything since. But seen as she cared so much last summer, I’m watching to see if she has anything to say about the verdict and if there’s any updates on her ‘reading’....unless it was all for show.....
Watch her address this in the morning after she has her morning read here 🙄

Reactions: 10
Can I add more speculative input ...so either Tracey is actually tit at nails... or she really had them done a while ago before it was allowed as the nail growth on these are phenomenal for less than a week!!
That’s at least 2 weeks growth

Reactions: 7
No,come on.Put an old girl out of her misery.
Wtf was that singing about?
What brought it on? What was the relevance?
I mean,who does that and why?
Did I miss the trigger?
Soph,it's like me bursting through my front door and singing my ol man's a dustman whilst doing the can-can
I burst through the front door (mine, not yours) singing Ernie, (the fastest milkman in the west) at 7am the other morning because I went to the shop to buy milk. But I’m genuinely an hole so 🤷🏻‍♀️😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.