Mrs Hinch #376 Hinch podcast going down the pan, so she’s had to invite her nan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What have I just watched?? That neck is going to explode if she tenses up any more while angrily miming! Then what will be left to claw at??
Is she singing, having a seizure, your guess is as good as mine 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 27
No,come on.Put an old girl out of her misery.
Wtf was that singing about?
What brought it on? What was the relevance?
I mean,who does that and why?
Did I miss the trigger?
Soph,it's like me bursting through my front door and singing my ol man's a dustman whilst doing the can-can

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66
Not been on the internet much but just came on to say this. The verdict for George Floyd’s murder has come in. Former officer Derek Chauvin has been found guilty. Now last summer when this all kicked off, Hinch was one of ths people who posted a black square on her Instagram grid & promised she would do further reading to ‘educate’ herself. Not seen her say anything since. But seen as she cared so much last summer, I’m watching to see if she has anything to say about the verdict and if there’s any updates on her ‘reading’....unless it was all for show.....
She even deleted the BLM square from her grid a couple of weeks later, obviously didn’t fit her style. However she reinstated it after people on here noticed and it caused an uproar about her ignorance and faux concern

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 51
Sorry just catching up here, but did she just refer herself as Shaniqua? But isnt thst often used as a name by women of colour. Would this be classed as a racial slur of some sort? She's treading on thin ice here guuyyyzzzz.
What a chav!! Like she is a proper chav, walks in slippers, big hooped earrings, she's causing a bit of mayhem tonight.
Jaymmmeeee, come pick yer wife up. She's lost it

Did I miss the trigger?
Soph,it's like me bursting through my front door and singing my ol man's a dustman whilst doing the can-can
Shes been reading tattle again mate, we've mentioned Ndubz on here plenty of times and now the ndubz songs

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 53
She's really given that miming her all, she's really worked herself up with this one. Jamies in for a treat tonight mefinkz

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
Sorry just catching up here, but did she just refer herself as Shaniqua? But isnt thst often used as a name by women of colour. Would this be classed as a racial slur of some sort? She's treading on thin ice here guuyyyzzzz.
What a chav!! Like she is a proper chav, walks in slippers, big hooped earrings, she's causing a bit of mayhem tonight.

Shes been reading tattle again mate, we've mentioned Ndubz on here plenty of times and now the ndubz songs

I think the shaniqua bit is actually in the song, but it’s convenient she picked that one part to make a big thing of.

She’s definitely brought ndubz back because tattle has mentioned Tulisa a few times in the last few days.

• Haha
Reactions: 31

Shaniqua is in the song lyrics. So she’s not picked the name out especially. But, myself as a woman of colour did take offence. She is treading a fine line with appropriation with the way she is acting tonight. I said in the previous post, at best she is just ignorant, and at worse racist. She really doesn’t think and her managers really need to manage her because one day she will go too far.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 82
It doesn’t even make sense. “Love you the world”. What? Does she mean “I love you as much as the world is big” or “I love you all the way round the world and back” or “you’re my world”? We’ll never know but tune in next week for the next episode of The World’s Worst Published Author
a mum from our school used to put posts up worded like that or mummy loves you big much ! i thought it was just me who thought it made no sense! its like a crucial word is missing 😕

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Eurgh she makes me cringe so much when she starts miming to songs 🤮 so embarrassing, why does she act like such a bleep

• Haha
Reactions: 34
She even deleted the BLM square from her grid a couple of weeks later, obviously didn’t fit her style. However she reinstated it after people on here noticed and it caused an uproar about her ignorance and faux concern
This saddens me so much.
That alone just shows she's a nasty horrible little cow, thinks and cares of no one but good ol' number one

Reactions: 31
Did I miss the trigger?
Crying 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
On New Years Day she said she had less time to go than half way. So let’s say she was 21 weeks. If you count back this also conveniently falls in place with the MAP story. That would mean the anti d injection was correct at March 1st that’s bang on 29 weeks when it’s usually given. So assuming that this ( today ) would be her 36th week. 40weeks would give us a due date of around 23rd May. Since she’s being induced I’d imagine they’d want her booked in a week before this all being well. I’m guessing induction week of 10th May - baby arrives some time that week. ( watch like a hawk this week lol )
Also in the article she did it said she was due late spring - that is classed as May.

It’s just because the prerecords are all over the show that it gets confusing.

Dear god this has been the longest pregnancy ever and we’ve only know about half of it! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 61
Shaniqua is in the song lyrics. So she’s not picked the name out especially. But, myself as a woman of colour did take offence. She is treading a fine line with appropriation with the way she is acting tonight. I said in the previous post, at best she is just ignorant, and at worse racist. She really doesn’t think and her managers really need to manage her because one day she will go too far.
She knows it's inappropriate because she's doing that thing where she hides behind a Gretel filter. She is vile, absolutely vile.

Reactions: 59
She is the biggest prat on Instagram, and she is just so boring, her cheese has slipped of her cracker xx

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Can you imagine Margaret Atwood age 30+ on INSTA 9 month-ish into the vaguest pregnancy ever bopping about to tunes behind a filter? No, neither.

So-Faux, you’re unhinged. See a doctor. You’re not clever, witty, or funny at all.
There’s having fun and then there is embarrassing yourself, a few people and 3.9M bought bots. You’re embarrassing yourself and your boys - born or not.

Also, the dog’s name carved into wooden spinny servers? Weird, when that’s a waste of money and you’ll have your dog’s name on it and not your son on the way who will surely outlive the dog? Proper weird. Eating disorder and body dysmorphia plus you’re high from thinking your a celeb and the chemicals.

Do yourself a favour and check into real life. See a doctor for fish mentally unwell people.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
On New Years Day she said she had less time to go than half way. So let’s say she was 21 weeks. If you count back this also conveniently falls in place with the MAP story. That would mean the anti d injection was correct at March 1st that’s bang on 29 weeks when it’s usually given. So assuming that this ( today ) would be her 36th week. 40weeks would give us a due date of around 23rd May. Since she’s being induced I’d imagine they’d want her booked in a week before this all being well. I’m guessing induction week of 10th May - baby arrives some time that week. ( watch like a hawk this week lol )
Also in the article she did it said she was due late spring - that is classed as May.

It’s just because the prerecords are all over the show that it gets confusing.

Dear god this has been the longest pregnancy ever and we’ve only know about half of it! 🤣
Elephants pregnancies are shorter and much more interesting than that attention seeking muppet

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.