Mrs Hinch #376 Hinch podcast going down the pan, so she’s had to invite her nan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On New Years Day she said she had less time to go than half way. So let’s say she was 21 weeks. If you count back this also conveniently falls in place with the MAP story. That would mean the anti d injection was correct at March 1st that’s bang on 29 weeks when it’s usually given. So assuming that this ( today ) would be her 36th week. 40weeks would give us a due date of around 23rd May. Since she’s being induced I’d imagine they’d want her booked in a week before this all being well. I’m guessing induction week of 10th May - baby arrives some time that week. ( watch like a hawk this week lol )
Also in the article she did it said she was due late spring - that is classed as May.

It’s just because the prerecords are all over the show that it gets confusing.

Dear god this has been the longest pregnancy ever and we’ve only know about half of it! 🤣
Don’t know if it’s changed but when I was induced they wanted me in 2 weeks early to reduce the risk of me going into labour naturally

Reactions: 6
She has awful taste in music 🤢 whatever about NDubz we all had our teenage fun 😏but overall her music taste is so basic🙄all of her is so basic and boring😬I’d hate to end up sitting with her on a night out when all the other friends had went to use the bathroom 😭she’s the personality of a plastic olive tree

• Haha
Reactions: 43
She even deleted the BLM square from her grid a couple of weeks later, obviously didn’t fit her style. However she reinstated it after people on here noticed and it caused an uproar about her ignorance and faux concern
I have actually sent Tulisa a dm on instagram about this, the meme & what a hypocrite hinch is. Someone with a big platform needs to call her out other than michelle & see her for what she really is.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
She has awful taste in music 🤢 whatever about NDubz we all had our teenage fun 😏but overall her music taste is so basic🙄all of her is so basic and boring😬I’d hate to end up sitting with her on a night out when all the other friends had went to use the bathroom 😭she’s the personality of a plastic olive tree
She could join me in "cobweb corner" that's where the youngsters put me when they are spending my money and expecting a lift home😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Shaniqua is in the song lyrics. So she’s not picked the name out especially. But, myself as a woman of colour did take offence. She is treading a fine line with appropriation with the way she is acting tonight. I said in the previous post, at best she is just ignorant, and at worse racist. She really doesn’t think and her managers really need to manage her because one day she will go too far.
So does that mean I can’t sing any of my favourite Beyoncé songs? Or yourself cannot sing Celine Dion for example? Confused as to how Soph singing an n-dubs song is cultural appropriation

Reactions: 62
So does that mean I can’t sing any of my favourite Beyoncé songs? Or yourself cannot sing Celine Dion for example? Confused as to how Soph singing an n-dubs song is cultural appropriation
Soph knows what she’s doing
4F792CCB-EB9C-4652-AE79-F6DCFB49FD2F.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 53
Don’t know if it’s changed but when I was induced they wanted me in 2 weeks early to reduce the risk of me going into labour naturally
I would guess it’s when they can get you in and depending on your circumstances.
I was classed as high risk and they wanted my baby out before his due date. I was induced, went in on the Sunday a week earlier. When I got there I was warned that they had had a few in and emergencies so I’d be put back. An hour later they then came for me.
I’d imagine old hinchy is classed as a priority due to her blood disorder.

Reactions: 4
Only one member of N dubz is a person of colour so it’s not about not being able to say things based on colour/race. It’s the fact the name Shaniqua is often used in a derogatory or mocking way against women of colour. @Andioooop posted a pic that explains it further.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Shaniqua is in the song lyrics. So she’s not picked the name out especially. But, myself as a woman of colour did take offence. She is treading a fine line with appropriation with the way she is acting tonight. I said in the previous post, at best she is just ignorant, and at worse racist. She really doesn’t think and her managers really need to manage her because one day she will go too far.
Sorry for my ignorance. Why is singing a song racist? I am not sticking up for her I would just genuinely like to know. First of all it’s the song lyrics and second of all as far as I knew there wasn’t any rules on using “black” or “white” names on the opposite colour.
Why would that offend you as a woman of colour.

Reactions: 15
Sorry for my ignorance. Why is singing a song racist? I am not sticking up for her I would just genuinely like to know. First of all it’s the song lyrics and second of all as far as I knew there wasn’t any rules on using “black” or “white” names on the opposite colour.
E3C5A7EE-8197-49A9-B35C-E7EF7D8206E8.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Only one member of N dubz is a person of colour so it’s not about not being able to say things based on colour/race. It’s the fact the name Shaniqua is often used in a derogatory or mocking way against women of colour. @Andioooop posted a pic that explains it further.
I’m sorry I think it’s ridiculous, It’s just a name 🙄 a bit like how KAREN is used for moany middle aged white women 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 70
^^^ Google it. Don’t ask black women to do the emotional labour for you.

I’m sorry I think it’s ridiculous, It’s just a name 🙄 a bit like how KAREN is used for moany middle aged white women 🤷🏻‍♀️
^^^Only a white person would say this.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 76
I understand. But there is a huge difference between being called a Karen (just a moany old white woman) & being called Shaniqua just because you have black skin, a fuller figure, afro hair that gets taken the piss out of, a loud voice, an opinion, a single mother, on child support. The list goes on

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 44
I wonder is she hoping to get a reshare from dappy, fazer or tulisa forgetting that she trolled her to the ground.....
(I know it's been mentioned a million times over on here-but sure she hasn't read here since 1902)
Or infact is she hoping for a reshare, in the hope that she has been "forgiven" and it'll get ppl off the topic of her being an actual troll herself
🤥🙄🤥

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.