Mrs Hinch #376 Hinch podcast going down the pan, so she’s had to invite her nan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
‘Show support, give Advice’
She’s having a bleeping canary isn’t she, she blocks every bastard that try’s to give her any sniff of advice

• Haha
Reactions: 60
What’s the actual need for that? Ronnie is a beautiful baby and although some comments go to far, I have only genuinely seen us say what a beautiful little boy he is 😢
She's just posting this because of SS post, jealousy runs deep in her veins 😉

Reactions: 31
I think you can always tell when she’s starting to unravel. Gretal type filter, manic miming to songs, aggressive posts. Why would you do this to yourself? She doesn’t have a thick enough skin for the scrutiny that comes with making a living peddling yourself and family online. If what I did was distressing me so much my husband would gather me up and make sure I was happy and safe (and he can be an arse)!!! If jamie was any sort of msn and husband he would go back to work to support his family and let her die away from insta. And I’m not defending her - she brings this all on herself
100% this.... it's not mandatory for her to continue her Instagram life, she could give it all up tomorrow and go back to a real job, delete this account and people will forgot all about her. Let's face it no one will recognise her in the street. But we know she won't as she likes the money... nothing wrong with that but she needs to get over this perspective that everyone has to like her and those who don't are wrong

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Beyoncé has three children. I have no idea how and when they reached developmental milestones because they have been kept off the internet for majority of their lives. I also have no idea about the kids of several other high profile celebrities because again, they have been kept off the internet. I do NOT condone any nasty comments towards a child but imagine being shocked that people are curious about his development when he is forced to live his every move online. Imagine having the cheek to feign surprise when crazy people start to feel entitled to seeing him daily.....after all, they are only following the cues laid out by his mother. You can’t allow people to feel entitled to your child and then lose your tit when they act on that entitlement.

• Heart
Reactions: 119
Judging from her recent grid post, Sophies upset that people have noticed the cracks in her fake portrait of a picture perfect insta life. Ronnie isnt as advanced as many children his age, and thats ok. Some take longer. But instead of admitting this and doing things to highlight and work on the situation, she just thrusts a phone on his face 24/7 and blames us

• Heart
Reactions: 62
If she showed real life instead of Disney Princess perfected life people wouldn't pull her tit apart, everything is perfect just not real sofa sorry we not stupid

• Heart
Reactions: 40
I’m sorry but what a loada shite, because he doesn’t have any siblings etc. what about all the children who are forever an only child? What happens is their parents sit, play, read, role play with their kids but you hinch (from what we see) are just too busy fleecing people, to get up off the sofa and interact with your child.

Stop playing the poor me card and do something about it 🥴🤯
What a load of crap, my sons an only child and didn't start nursery till he was 2 years. I read every day with him and spoke properly and he could talk at 1 years old. She needs to get him off Insta and being her CC1 and interact with him instead of her bloody fone🙄🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Baby due any day now then. She’s laying the foundations for taking a very long break off the gram 😁 if she’s any common sense she’ll not even show this baby and keep Ronnie off social media too if things are that bad.
Exactly and I think she must have enough money to come off altogether and live a 'normal' life.

Reactions: 13
I don't have any photos of my kids on Facebook or Instagram because I don't like the idea of it, but I get others enjoy putting little stories up etc.

If you can't handle people making comments or having an opinion on your children, don't put them on the WORLD WIDE web. Plus if you're that annoyed by "trolls", don't feed the "trolls" by making reference to them.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Jamie in the garage wanking doing weights. Reading her post on her grid and thinking ‘oh sweet Jesus, she off again, I turn my back for two mins and she’s bleeping lost it. I’m gonna have to get the bloody Ben & Jerry’s out again and tell her how great she is’ 🤮😂

someone (anyone) take the phone off her 🙄

I love this 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
That was my thought too! Our water pressure is crazy powerful - wonderful in the shower - not so wonderful if you’re filling a glass and not concentrating! 💦 😂
Haha yes I feel you. Love it blasting the shampoo from my hair, but looking like I've pissed myself when I turn the tap on too much and it misses the sink bowl completely is not so fun!!

Reactions: 3
WTF? with the grid post. I wish she would share those posts. Where are these people? She’s so full of shite.

It was exactly this kind of post that led to me tattle. So to all the So-Faux followers that came here from that grid post tonight, WELCOME! You’re not crazy at all. She’s lost the troll plot.

Opposite of Kate to the Party, but new thread suggestion! 🤪

Hinch claims there’s trolls in her IG thread,
But all the trolls are in her Tattle-filled head!

• Haha
Reactions: 55
Hold up.... Someone had noticed she had deleted a grid post earlier... Should have seen it coming 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
😂😂😂😂 the grid post is so aimed at tattle. If anyone messaged her that stuff they all would be blocked. And if she didn’t care about Ronnie’s development she wouldn’t edit her pictures and videos to look like he’s more advanced than he is.
There’s no way she wrote that unaided. All her trademarks are gone - no weirdly spaced commas, no random capital letters mid sentence, no errant apostrophes and above all, fairly articulate.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
She hasn’t had loads of messages, she’s been reading tattle.
shes let the comments build and build and now has addressed them on the grid so she can read the sheep comments about how great she is & feel better about herself.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
😂😂😂😂 the grid post is so aimed at tattle. If anyone messaged her that stuff they all would be blocked. And if she didn’t care about Ronnie’s development she wouldn’t edit her pictures and videos to look like he’s more advanced than he is.
Exactly! She’s nothing but big five foot nine or ten inch LIAR!! 🎯🎯🎯

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.