Mrs Hinch #376 Hinch podcast going down the pan, so she’s had to invite her nan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s quite easy to just take your child off your business account and keep him on your personal/private account.
The only person I feel sorry for is Ronnie. He seems such a lovely little boy, he doesn’t deserve for his whole life to be splashed on social media for content. Plenty of actual celebs understand social media is a toxic place and not for children.
The problem isn’t tattlers or ‘trolls’ the problem is the person exploiting their child on social media for profit. The sooner the influencer fad is over, the better. Poor Ronnie.

Also, if she didn’t show him from the off, no one would be asking to see him etc so no one to blame but yourself

• Heart
Reactions: 82
All I'm saying on that grid post is....bullshiit!! She did NOT receive message. She has read tattle and saw some posts calling her out so is now playing the victim act.

The worrying thing is how quickly people fall for her 'woe is me' act.

Reactions: 55
And AGAIN she can't be arsed to tag that small business that Ronnie is wearing! That certainly isn't a tesco line of hers!!

Reactions: 13
7pm troll post, must be getting ready to ‘reveal’ CC2 as the moaning about trolls is increasing (just like it did before revealing the Hinch tat range).

I think I’ve figured out why she’s always moaning, it’s because she doesn’t clean as much. She needs to ‘Hinch herself happy’.

Here’s a book for advice Soph

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 67
You can win Sophie. Simply stop posting your child on Instagram. You are a cleaning account, no one needs to see your child and his development. Keep him private and no one can comment on him.

• Heart
Reactions: 75
I think I’d go insane having her as my neighbour shouting at lardarse, or giggling like a lobotomised patient at Roo/Ron/Little mannnzzzzzzz.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
What’s the actual need for that? Ronnie is a beautiful baby and although some comments go to far, I have only genuinely seen us say what a beautiful little boy he is 😢
The vast majority of people on here think he’s adorable and any concern is genuinely for his welfare

Reactions: 29
Jesus Christ love, I think the only person that’s been passive aggressive lately is you. 🤣 bore off no ones interested. Maybe speak to your son properly and interact with him better and there wouldn’t be a issue. Pass me the wine someone honest to god.
Exactly.....she didn't even use the term! She saw herself being referred to as passive aggressive on here!
The irony is astounding! She is calling people out for doing EXACTLY what she does. She is talking about HERSELF! She will be her own downfall....

• Heart
Reactions: 25
The bit about JDog working hard!!!
He hasn't done an honest days work since he went on his career break. Well I guess apart from being a primary carer but in this context I am thinking paid work. these people honestly think what they do is hard work?

Reactions: 16
Bore the duck off sopha
You don’t need to read here.
You’re just bleeping pissy because Staceys ITS clothing range is launching, and, it SHITS all over your Tesco tat.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Still annoys the duck outa me when she empties the toaster crumbs on to the kitchen top, just so she can get her Shark out. Any normal person with a brain would empty the tray in to the bin. But noooooo, not Hinchy, she always has to be different. 🤦🤦
Also the fact the fact that the same shark gets used round the toilet for piss 😂😂😂😂

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.