Mrs Hinch #376 Hinch podcast going down the pan, so she’s had to invite her nan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She previously said to another user on here that "Ron speaks very well thank you" sooooo was that another big fat lie then?

Stop freaking lying you dumb ass and people wouldn't pull you up on it.

And that rant of hers was projection.

Reactions: 43
The mad thing is She would have more engagement if she was honest with her posts and said Ron isnt as advanced, this is what were doing to engage and stimulate ron etc etc. But shes that fickle she would rather cling to this fake perfect delusional insta life. She chose to sell her sons soul, she didnt have to have him all over the internet. And she still doesnt. She can stop at any point.

Reactions: 48
If she’s really so bothered by the comments about Ron why doesn’t she keep him off her Instagram? He’s a beautiful little boy who will progress at his own speed just like every other child. It’s her job to nurture and protect him so that’s what she should do. My daughter doesn’t have one photo of her baby on Instagram and therefore I don’t either. I’m sure Hinch has a private Instagram for friends and family but of course she wouldn’t get the same engagement.

Last edited:
Reactions: 41
Shes cracking up again, here comes the trolls tantrums!!
But seriously, why can't she stop being so proud for a moment and so self absorbed use her platform to explain thst Ronnie is behind. Ask for advice without blocking people. It's nothing to be ashamed of at all. I would have more respect for her if she did just that. My kids didn't walk until atleast 17 months. We asked for help. There is no shame in anything at all. But no, instead shes too busy calling out trolls and blocking anyone that gives advice

Reactions: 26
Omg anyone who has ever said anything about Ronnie on here has only ever been concerned for him, yes I’m sure the comments hurt her or make her feel attacked but honestly if her reading on here makes her realize the little things she could be doing to help him along then thank goodness and i for one will continue to point out major things that doesn’t sit right with me, I’m a first time mother myself and there has being plenty of times where I’ve done or not done something that has helped my child and I will hold my hands up and say thanks for pointing that out or I’ll remember that for again. Nobody suddenly becomes the best mother in the world by simply birthing a child it takes time to learn and grow with your child but you have got to be mature enough to take constructive criticism!

I’m so angry at that grid post 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I really am baffled by her. She's going crazy with the weird singing stories.. Flopping a tap around the same way she wakes jamies winky up, all her sheep will be rinsing ebay for the fukin attachments so they match. I've said it before and I'll say it again. She's got issues that she really needs to deal with if she wants her career to flourish, and to, most importantly, be a good healthy mum to them kids. She's definitely unwell and she's not giving herself a chance. It's sad really

This isn't the first time she's made a pot like that insinuating people are trolling her child. It's clearly an attention thing, I haven't seen anyone troll Ronnie, and if they have they're likely bot accounts you just wouldn't take seriously. She wants attention and validation, she's become very predictable.

Reactions: 21
Kinda strange because from what I have seen (maybe I missed some posts) but no one has mentioned Ronnie/his development today?

So what is she even talking about? Has she kept this post for weeks, waiting for the right time to make out she is being trolled, when her engagement is lagging.

Reactions: 21
Kinda strange because from what I have seen (maybe I missed some posts) but no one has mentioned Ronnie/his development today?

So what is she even talking about? Has she kept this post for weeks, waiting for the right time to make out she is being trolled, when her engagement is lagging.
It's probably just another prerecord from when it was relevant!

Reactions: 11
Here’s an idea why not just take your child offline soph? Then no one can comment on him. I agree people should not be questioning his development etc but it is your job to protect him... SO TAKE HIM OFF THE INTERNET.

Reactions: 30
Surely even her die hard sheep are starting to get seriously bleeping bored of her forever crying trolls 😴

Reactions: 19
I’m sorry but what a loada shite, because he doesn’t have any siblings etc. what about all the children who are forever an only child? What happens is their parents sit, play, read, role play with their kids but you hinch (from what we see) are just too busy fleecing people, to get up off the sofa and interact with your child.

Stop playing the poor me card and do something about it 🥴🤯
Bullshit

1st born I suffered with Severe PND, spent barely any time around other kids, talked from age 1, never shut up since & now a teenager 😅

2nd born, mute, spent time with a siblings, friends kids, decided didn't want to talk! Did things other kids didn't yet & then only talked to me, child is a teenager & now just a quiet dot.

You definitely can't blame lockdown, it is what it is. Kids are different.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Mad witch Barker needs to get round with the bitty and tranquillisers ASAP. Jimbo remove the phone whilst she still has some dignity

• Haha
What I don’t get is if her life is so perfect and she has everything she’s ever wanted, why is she so bothered by what strangers on the internet say about her? Just mind your own business and ‘get back to your beautiful family’ as she likes to patronisingly say to anyone who dares pass comment on her.
Is it because her happiness actually comes from the validation of strangers and she can’t handle the fact some people don’t like her, yes. Should she stop posting photos and videos of her son to up her engagement and make money, definitely.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.