Mrs Hinch #375 Clearly CC2 is overdue. No prospects in life but to wee in Stacey's loo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is that a baby monitor behind her on the n dubz video?
To be fair my friend double screens both her kids (3+ & 6ish months) when they are sleeping. I wouldn't see anything wrong with Ron being monitored, he's still dinky really and it's safe. I'd rather she kept an eye on him at night rather than him be sat up in that room by himself if he's unsettled.

Reactions: 6
Screenshot_20210420_220035.jpg

And it's the pastalllllls
So the Ron ✂ hands vid def a prerecord..... Surly even a filter wouldn't make them alllllll white

Reactions: 10
Ndubz throw backs are great an all but she’s showing us who she really is... chav, slippers to the park, dressing gown to the shop kinda gal! Not a problem like but stop licking your own arse soph

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Here’s my timeline for anyone interested

End May 2020 - baby conceived
June 2020 - The birthday wedding dress used to hide slight tummy from early pregnancy bloating. The insane live. Scared of having another. They use some odd language surrounding having another baby one day.
The random picnic in the field. Wobbles about having another.
End of June is when she filmed the Tesco clothing pieces. She’s seen wearing in the garden with Ronnie. She’s slim enough to not be showing much here.
July 2020 - I’m at a bit of a loss here. I can’t think of what she’s done or not done here. I’ll have another look in a bit.
August 2020 - key evidence is Kent holiday (Ron & hen highlights) and promenade trip.
September 2020 - earlier in month is rose wonderland launch. Spandex that she asked about in stories to hide bump. Didn’t announce she was going to store. Went with mummy so she could hide? Sept 20th new nails. Films pregnancy test which shows 3+ weeks. Doesn’t mean she’s early pregnancy. Then creates a montage of bump growing but nails indicate not much if any time has passed.
October 2020- this is me launch. All photos angled carefully. Easily photoshopped. Casual photos are not showing belly down at all. Have a look back through that highlight. Professional photos can be edited. Look at video clips. Dorset holiday. All photos are back of body or hidden front. See highlight ron & hen with the backpacks on towards the end of that highlight. Halloween. She didn’t dress up or show herself at all. Grid post of her and inch waist up with s’mores.
November - need to fill this gap. Can’t think off the top of my head. But at this point we all noticed she was going quiet.
December - aside from EOTS each day was minimal. She was on the sofa a lot. Duvet over her on the sofa. Deep rest. Lapland with huge coat.
January - confirms pregnant with cryptic clues about how far along. Months and months. Montage has many discrepancies.
January 15th - goes AWOL for two days. See thread #315. I believe this was when the baby was born.
After that the bump posting is only ever in posed photos. There are numerous trips to the park where she’s not shown or only shown from a far distance. There’s numerous photos inch shows on grid of her with blanket over her.
Palentines day live with Stacey. Reluctantly shows bump. Doesn’t match the bump in her gender reveal.
Heart Fm live. Uses Henry to block her stomach area.

There’s so much evidence but this is all I can muster writing up right now.
@HinchesSousChef I am absolutely rooting for you to be right, but if the Tesco clothing range pics were taken in June, the nails are a spanner in the works. She has the September red tips on in this picture, or did she have those nails earlier in the summer too maybe?

Attachments

Loved ndubz so much she must have been mad jealous of tulisa seeing she trolled her about her appearance

Reactions: 13
What... so? She draws on the wall with a Willy?! What? I don’t get it... I wanna know but I know I’ll regret it.
Please enlighten me?🤢
Someone asked what the first thing they would do if they were the opposite gender... she said she’d piss up a wall... he said he’d “play with his boobs and just be right for a day” 😬
Edit*** dilly is what she called a penis-
“If I had a dilly for a day I’d find a dry wall and piss up it” 🤮

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
As a woman of colour, I find her using “Shaniqua” as a laugh quiet offensive. She hasn’t a clue! She comes across in this, at worst racist, at best ignorant.
Not going to lie,I
As a woman of colour, I find her using “Shaniqua” as a laugh quiet offensive. She hasn’t a clue! She comes across in this, at worst racist, at best ignorant.
Shan't lie,had to Google that as I didn't understand the reference.
I get you,hope I didn't offend you,I was just taken in by the awful image and not the prose x

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Not going to lie,I

Shan't lie,had to Google that as I didn't understand the reference.
I get you,hope I didn't offend you,I was just taken in by the awful image and not the prose x
Oh you didn’t offend me at all! I adore your posts!! It’s her ignorance that annoys me and how she gets away with everything every time xx

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Why does she bother writing “Ron mummy loves you the world” as if Ronnie aged nearly two will pick up Instagram and see it 🤷🏻‍♀️ Tell your child you love him instead of writing a story on Instagram ffs

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.