Mrs Hinch #374 RIP Flip & Flop, not grey or #gifted so they got the chop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Your offspring must be similar ages to mine. The newborn baby clothes chat reminded me of the little nighties that my boys (now 37 and 35) had with the terry nappies folded in triangles. Staying in for 5 days was normal for a first delivery, 2 years later 2 days for your second. Had an ectopic pregnancy in between which back then meant full Caesarean size op and staying in for a week. I don’t know how the girls who have a section can cope with the after effects of major surgery, a newborn and be sent home less than 2 days later!
All I can say is that I didn't cope all that well! Physically actually I was OK, had a few issues that no one seemed too interested in (my 6 week check happened at about 14 weeks pp because the GP was on holiday and when I finally got it the GP said she didn't need to see my scar, it was never checked again after being discharged from hospital). It was the emotional impact of being dumped on a ward alone about half an hour after birth and not being checked on for hours, didn't have a cot to put baby in and so couldn't reach the buzzer. They didn't realise for hours. Barely any food provided and 1 filthy toilet between 2 wards so 12 women. Then a day and a bit later I was sent home and that was it, no more support as the HV never answered the phone!
Anyway, will stop talking about me and derailing but yeah, this was 3 years ago and I'm still traumatised!!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
It’s probably been said before but her comment on SS toilet Reno confirms that was her voice in SS stories the other day... if I remember rightly though wouldn’t that of been the day they went to primark and then pretended to go at 6am the next morning?

also.... anyone else reckon CC2 will make an appearance when SS ITS range comes out?!.... cause Zopha always gotta try to upstage SS

Reactions: 14
What’s that thing called where you go on there and can view peoples stories on Instagram without actually getting the views?
Just type in 'instagram viewer' and you can view without having an instagram account.

Hope that helps :)

Reactions: 5
The hearts and home mats are from Dunelm.
I have them, didn’t realise until after I bought them that she has them too 😠

Reactions: 2
Im kate to the party 'n' all BUT I was watching Mrs King yesterday (I think) and she did the sink and teaspoon taking apart trick, on camera........

Reactions: 2
Leaving this gem here, purely because it deserves another repost
That looks miles better than the one I posted. Great job 👏

Your offspring must be similar ages to mine. The newborn baby clothes chat reminded me of the little nighties that my boys (now 37 and 35) had with the terry nappies folded in triangles. Staying in for 5 days was normal for a first delivery, 2 years later 2 days for your second. Had an ectopic pregnancy in between which back then meant full Caesarean size op and staying in for a week. I don’t know how the girls who have a section can cope with the after effects of major surgery, a newborn and be sent home less than 2 days later!
I had a c-section with my son. He was born at lunchtime on the Monday and they were willing to let me home on the Wednesday morning. Fortunately I was private so I lied to my husband and stayed in two more days 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
The hearts and home mats are from Dunelm.
I have them, didn’t realise until after I bought them that she has them too 😠
Ahh maybe I’ve imagined a doormat as a garden centre haul.
I’ve also been on a red blanket hunt on her highlights but to no avail.

Reactions: 1
It's a horrid thought and hope I'm wrong but I was wondering tonight if one the reasons she's been sharing so much baby A stuff is because it actually works in her favour If she has had CC2 and not said. She can simply claim she didn't feel right posting about having a happy healthy baby when that was going on

Reactions: 23
Seeing that poor baby dying in front of our eyes is so upsetting. I’m not following for that reason. She looks so unwell now and it’s making me uncomfortable that it’s plastered all over social media. My heart breaks for the parents snd that poor wee mite 💔

“Tap to deliver” 😂😂😂
Pmsl 🤣

Reactions: 1
Ahh maybe I’ve imagined a doormat as a garden centre haul.
I’ve also been on a red blanket hunt on her highlights but to no avail.
The problem is we are using a point in time that we think is factually correct as a ref point but we still don’t know with this one has any of it been real
Time ? Like with the nails ok so she was allowed to have them then but that could have been weeks ago ! I’m still behind you she’s had that baby at some point after the heart interview when her face looked wider and now is back to normal xx

• Wow
Reactions: 11
That would

That’d be hilarious. Nowhere to hide after that sofa. Everyone will know the truth. Fake famous. Mwahahahaaaa 👿

That would

That’d be hilarious. Nowhere to hide after that sofa. Everyone will know the truth. Fake famous. Mwahahahaaaa 👿

thosr label machines were around in the 1960’s. Catch up sofa. You’re well behind the times.
One of the accounts I follow lost 2500 accounts and said she doesn’t know what happened but isn’t getting them back lol

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
9F3B6C2E-DCDD-4D9E-9E5E-1D283DF9493F.jpeg
Omg guysszzzzzz just got back from my Tesco food shop and mrs hinch now has her own range of olives! Can you believe that in just a short while her trees have grown enough olives to colab with Tesco. Due to the trees being in the grey castle they are infact GREY olives. Limited edition guyssszzzzz 💗

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 94
Don’t know if this has already been mentioned as I have a few threads catch up on but does anyone else think Hinch hasn’t got RonnieRoos hair cut to copy off of SS not wanting to cut Rex’s hair? They are literal carbon copies of each other competing for more likes. I do actually like Stacey though, hinch gets on my last nerve!

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.