Mrs Hinch #374 RIP Flip & Flop, not grey or #gifted so they got the chop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The problem is we are using a point in time that we think is factually correct as a ref point but we still don’t know with this one has any of it been real
Time ? Like with the nails ok so she was allowed to have them then but that could have been weeks ago ! I’m still behind you she’s had that baby at some point after the heart interview when her face looked wider and now is back to normal xx
Even just clicking back through her highlights you can see how oddly she’s behaved since around June.

I refuse to believe several of us remember a new doormat being bought and Ronnies red blanket and yet there’s evidence of neither on highlights. 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ Is she one step ahead of us 😂😂

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Onl

Only a real thicko needs to label see through window bags.... errrr.... you can see what’s inside by just looking at the window... 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
I have to admit I "labelled" see through sandwich bags with my baby's outfits in them 🙈. Well I wrote on them with a Sharpie so I knew what one to put on when. In my defense it was for my first baby and neither me nor my partner had a bleeping clue what we were doing so we both needed those labels 😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I have to admit I "labelled" see through sandwich bags with my baby's outfits in them 🙈. Well I wrote on them with a Sharpie so I knew what one to put on when. In my defense it was for my first baby and neither me nor my partner had a bleeping clue what we were doing so we both needed those labels 😂.
Me too, and I'm glad I did coz I ended up with a section. It meant my clueless Husband could dress the baby while I was still bed bound.

I didn't spend a fortune on special bags though. I used zippy food bags, then they were reused in my changing bag for stuff until they fell apart.

Reactions: 8
I labelled my clear bags too. Eg “baby outfit #1” “spare leggings”. Entirely for my partners benefit and even then he seemed to lose the ability to read.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I can confirm this 👍
When I had mine you stayed in two weeks
We had a little table at the end of the ward with cotton wool balls, a tiny tin of powder for putting on the cord to dry it out, terry nappies nappy liners,( changed to disposables a couple of years later)
Sanitary towels and omg tiny nighties for your baby that fastened at the back with two ties
There was made up bottles and also tiny bottles of water
You stayed in bed and got your meals and the tea trolley came round three times a day 🥰

ETA: they went to the nursery for a couple of nights and were wheeled in in the morning

I still find it hard to get my head round how they chuck you out so quickly after a c-section these days
Sounds like bliss, I had my baby in December, by the time he was born I hadn't slept in about 3 days, hadn't eaten for two and ended up with a section. My husband was punted out once we got to the postnatal ward and I was left to look after a newborn on my own when I couldn't even get out of bed and could barely talk for tiredness. The midwives told me to get sleep but you can't really, couldn't get home quick enough the next day for my husband to be there to help me

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Great to see how much of the Tesco tat, Stacey has used in her loo update

* sarcastic moi *

• Haha
Reactions: 26
When my mum had me, they made you stay in for 10 days to rest. She said it was like a spa. This was nearly 40yrs ago mind 😂
I was in for a week with my first, almost 34 years ago, 10 days with my middle but only because he was in SCBU 32 years ago & less than 12 hours with my third, 29 years ago. To be honest I could have done with staying in longer, I ended up with horrendous PND. Obviously there was no SM back then & knowing that Zopha had a massive platform to speak openly about PND & potentially help others but chose to present a picture-perfect scenario boils my blood

Reactions: 5
Even just clicking back through her highlights you can see how oddly she’s behaved since around June.

I refuse to believe several of us remember a new doormat being bought and Ronnies red blanket and yet there’s evidence of neither on highlights. 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ Is she one step ahead of us 😂😂
Omg, I remember a red blanket from a while back too! 🤔

Reactions: 6
Can’t find that bloody door mat anywhere. Now it’s just annoying me cos I want to find the door mat. Not even because of “baby gate” 🤦🏻‍♀️😂
She definitely did & the outside torches but the ones I remember must easily be a year ago as it was when I still used to watch her 😕

Reactions: 2
Don’t know if this has already been mentioned as I have a few threads catch up on but does anyone else think Hinch hasn’t got RonnieRoos hair cut to copy off of SS not wanting to cut Rex’s hair? They are literal carbon copies of each other competing for more likes. I do actually like Stacey though, hinch gets on my last nerve!
It’s like comparing Kenny G‘s hair to Dave Hill‘S

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 23
That looks miles better than the one I posted. Great job 👏

I had a c-section with my son. He was born at lunchtime on the Monday and they were willing to let me home on the Wednesday morning. Fortunately I was private so I lied to my husband and stayed in two more days 😆
when I had my last child, I was in hospital for 9am, section at 10.30am and was home by 11am the next day

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Do you think Soph got an olive tree so she can make her own bertolli for the hospital bag 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Anyone get any screen shots of her HB haul. It’s odd that she’s not added it to her highlights don’t you think?

Reactions: 2
Evening nusty trolls! Isn’t it interesting how madame hinch use to get thousands of likes & comments on AC’s posts but now she’s barely getting any
8F5CC3BC-C8A6-4BA3-BE32-8584CE2DAD21.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.