Mrs Hinch #374 RIP Flip & Flop, not grey or #gifted so they got the chop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I do remember a door mat,the one I'm thinking about was for outside.I think she showed it around the time the AstroTurf was acknowledged.
I can't honestly see that this was a pre-record though😞.The only difference I can see in those photos is that the front of the grey display shelf seems to have been tidied up(more mud in one).
I could too and it was bugging me so I had a quick look through her highlights. This door mat was swopped weeks ago and then the heart one was moved to the front door.

Attachments

Reactions: 7
I was induced and went in on a Sunday so it must differ by hospital but I think they only book sections during the week.
Also, why are you putting trousers on a brand new baby coming back from hospital? Would it not be a bit awkward with the cord stump and uncomfy? Maybe I’m just being ridiculous but I had my baby in sleepsuits for weeks. But I also just thought it was cute 🤣
It must be different, maybe due to staff levels etc!

Yeah that’s correct, planned caesareans are usually on specific days in the week too. Tuesday and Thursday are the local health boards.

Although she may be going private so who knows? 😑

Edited - health board local to me, not hinch!
I think private hospitals are the same. I went private and had an elective Caesarian (years ago) and it was booked for a Monday. I think they gave me the choice of Monday or Thursday.

I could too and it was bugging me so I had a quick look through her highlights. This door mat was swopped weeks ago and then the heart one was moved to the front door.
So which one is the new one and when did she show that she had bought it. I remember it being one of her stories. You know somewhere along the lines of “we went to a garden centre and touched everything during a pandemic. I borrrrrttt this door mat and a million solar lights and some tat for the veg patch”.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’m a midwife and we def do inductions at the weekend (very definitely, I had a very busy night shift last night 🤪). Elective sections are a Monday - Friday thing though, we usually have a few every day

Reactions: 10
My hospital doesn’t supply milk. Baby wouldn’t latch and after screaming all night my other half had to go to Tesco at 3 in the morning.

• Sad
  • Wow
So which one is the new one and when did she show that she had bought it. I remember it being one of her stories. You know somewhere along the lines of “we went to a garden centre and touched everything during a pandemic. I borrrrrttt this door mat and a million solar lights and some tat for the veg patch”.
Wasn't that the day of #juggate?

Reactions: 2
I think you’re right that she did buy a new doormat but I’m thinking she put it by the patio doors. I could be totally imagining it, but I’m sure it sounds familiar and it was when she bought all those new lights

Reactions: 4
EOL nurse here and I completely agree. There must be a children’s hospice or something nearby she can be admitted to in order to stop all these dashes to and from hospital 😢 That little girl needs a peaceful environment.
Breaks my heart watching people share this little girls "life" without the dignity she deserves. Take her home. Love her. Smother her in kisses and hugs. Take all the memories you need just put down the phones!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Seeing that poor baby dying in front of our eyes is so upsetting. I’m not following for that reason. She looks so unwell now and it’s making me uncomfortable that it’s plastered all over social media. My heart breaks for the parents snd that poor wee mite 💔
Just seen the stories of the plane fly over and her poor eyes are so swollen now. I’m glad they weren’t bouncing her up and down this time (well I hope they weren’t, couldn’t see them for half of it) she must have the worst headache 😢

Also did anyone see on the photo of the ‘art’ that people had done, someone had put a post on there asking for donations for their son who has a brain injury, and two miserable bastards are having a go at him calling him selfish and insensitive for putting the post on there, because Azaylia can’t have treatment, so therefore nobody else should be able to get treatment either apparently. Do they think Ashley and Saff would begrudge another parent getting help for their child? They could delete the post if they wanted to, but they haven’t. They have a go fund me and they have raised over 6k of the 8k they are trying to raise. So there ya go hinchy, if you wanted to help someone else like you say, there’s another one you could donate to, but they only have just over 4K followers so doubt that will interest her.

• Sad
Reactions: 34
Don't think so 🤔 got a photo?
I feel like it was an earlier trip that jug gate. I feel like it was a trip we didn’t see. Perhaps one of their first garden purchases of the year. Urhhh. I wish the search function was easier to use on here. Or maybe it’s me 😂
I also wish she highlighted everything 😂😂

I think you’re right that she did buy a new doormat but I’m thinking she put it by the patio doors. I could be totally imagining it, but I’m sure it sounds familiar and it was when she bought all those new lights
In Inches video of her lugging the olive tree she has a door mat. We don’t see the design on it. So it could be literally anything. It’s interesting that she didn’t show the other purchases from the garden centre - just the two olive trees. And she had a smaller one seemingly picked out too. Although she could have changed her mind on that I suppose.

Eta - yes would make sense that it was when she bought new lights. I think that’s 5 weeks ago on her stories but we get through so many threads 😂😂

Reactions: 6
No bump for me in that latest pic announcing yet another day off! Needs time to get her lies straight for oh guess whst guyzzzzzzz babyzzz here
Part of me thinks “ would they really have the baby and not say anything” 🤔
Is the lack of bump in some things because it’s a pre-record from ages ago 🤷‍♀️

I don't think she did anything wrong posting about formula. Both my babies got colostrum but I had a deadly infection after both and was pumped with antibiotics was too anemic to feed them I took ready made bottles just in case with my second and I was so grateful I had them as with my son I was so Ill my husband had to drive round couldn't find the easy made go home get the bottles and steriliser and prep which we had just in case come back we couldn't plug steriliser or prep in room we had to use a shared hospital one which looked super manky and make bottle with boiling water and cool it by standing it in cold water whilst baby screaming I couldn't move having had section just got out of intensive care it was hell on earth in the hospital having the ready made really helped the second time. Fed is best and I have absolutely no shame in saying mine were fed on formula
I don’t think anyone has any issue with formula it was the incorrect information she put with it about breast milk coming in
but then who in their right mind would ask or follow her info on ANYTHING ......... oh yeah her sheep 🐑

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Part of me thinks “ would they really have the baby and not say anything” 🤔
Is the lack of bump in some things because it’s a pre-record from ages ago 🤷‍♀️

I don’t think anyone has any issue with formula it was the incorrect information she put with it about breast milk coming in
but then who in their right mind would ask or follow her info on ANYTHING ......... oh yeah her sheep 🐑
The bump bit - she really has behaved so oddly. I wouldn’t say I was obsessed with whether she’s had the poor baby or not. More trying to work out what’s she hiding and why? I don’t think it’s as straightforward as continuity. It does seem to be more than that. I don’t feel she was like this in her first pregnancy. I know her account has “grown”’since then but it feels like it’s connected to something else. Potentially her health. But perhaps more so Tesco tat and or other projects.

Reactions: 10
Yes I was told this once too. 10/14 days in hospital. Babies stayed in a nursery next door, brought into you by the nurses. Made to rest and brought cups of tea and food

I was out on my ear the following lunch time, traumatic birth and a long walk to the car park. Fantastic 😂😂😂😂🙄
I can confirm this 👍
When I had mine you stayed in two weeks
We had a little table at the end of the ward with cotton wool balls, a tiny tin of powder for putting on the cord to dry it out, terry nappies nappy liners,( changed to disposables a couple of years later)
Sanitary towels and omg tiny nighties for your baby that fastened at the back with two ties
There was made up bottles and also tiny bottles of water
You stayed in bed and got your meals and the tea trolley came round three times a day 🥰

ETA: they went to the nursery for a couple of nights and were wheeled in in the morning

I still find it hard to get my head round how they chuck you out so quickly after a c-section these days

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Surprised she didn't try to grab some attention from the RF and announce the baby today.

I discharged myself from hospital 18 hours after baby was born because the care by the staff was beyond a joke. I had been breastfeeding fine day 1 but by day 2 baby was struggling to latch, so I got my husband to run to tescos and buy premade formula and baby bottles. I would try to feed my baby before the bottle just to be sure. Well on the day 3 visit by the midwife, when asking if we were breastfeeding I told her we had to use a bottle because he was starving and couldn't latch. Her response?

"We really don't recommend bottles before 6 weeks"

I was livid. The only useful suggestion she had was to try nipple shields to help baby latch, and they honestly were amazing! I'm having baby #2 in July and packing nipple shields just in case - just a suggestion for any worried first time mum's who want to breastfeed.
I second the love for nipple shields. I fed my first for 6 months with them. I never needed them for my second though, I think my first toughened them up!

Good luck 😊

Reactions: 4
I can confirm this 👍
When I had mine you stayed in two weeks
We had a little table at the end of the ward with cotton wool balls, a tiny tin of powder for putting on the cord to dry it out, terry nappies nappy liners,( changed to disposables a couple of years later)
Sanitary towels and omg tiny nighties for your baby that fastened at the back with two ties
There was made up bottles and also tiny bottles of water
You stayed in bed and got your meals and the tea trolley came round three times a day 🥰

ETA: they went to the nursery for a couple of nights and were wheeled in in the morning

I still find it hard to get my head round how they chuck you out so quickly after a c-section these days
Your offspring must be similar ages to mine. The newborn baby clothes chat reminded me of the little nighties that my boys (now 37 and 35) had with the terry nappies folded in triangles. Staying in for 5 days was normal for a first delivery, 2 years later 2 days for your second. Had an ectopic pregnancy in between which back then meant full Caesarean size op and staying in for a week. I don’t know how the girls who have a section can cope with the after effects of major surgery, a newborn and be sent home less than 2 days later!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.