Mrs Hinch #374 RIP Flip & Flop, not grey or #gifted so they got the chop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
well Soph, you could have helped one little girl by sharing her story when asked but you ignored that message (as did SS) didn’t you because she wasn’t the child of someone famous?? bleeping dispicable piece of tit. Don’t make out like you bleeping care 🤬🤬🤬
Exactly my point further up.

Reactions: 9
Problem is she uses filters on absolutely everything, filters can make the sky look bluer etc

You know what I am getting at
Yeah, just said the above as I know there are non-UK based Tattlers who might think we live in a utopia of free healthcare, which would be nice!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Not unpopular absolutely agree. I am in no way denying their pain and grief is not real but the life is slowly draining from that little girl and showing it off on insta is not the way to go. she needs all the energy she can get to fight this, they are self serving their own interests by dancing about with a baby that clearly needs rest!. She hadn't actually eaten in 2 weeks and the last thing they should be doing is up and dancing and partying with her trying to get some sort of normal baby physical reaction from her almost like they're forcing her or trying to get her to 'do something and force a smile when clearly she does not thave the physical strength to do so. They need to get off social media, watching that child slowly deteriorate with bruises and her parents showing her bleeding nose. I have palliative nurses here in my city that are friends in NHS England that are angry at the way the parents and family are handling this and at how this has become a circus and Hinch has been part and parcel to that. Of all the millions of messages of support they get daily the parents quickly shared SS and Hinches shout outs and them being first to comment on any posts. Children are not billboards for your fandom. That is a sick child at the end of her life that does not need to be dancing around every five minutes and playing pretend,clearly tired and weak she clearly needs to rest this is end of life care, you have to think about what she needs not trying to play normal with her and overact on insta to serve you as a parent and your grief right now, making her do things she isn't strong enough for, as a parent I'm sure you want to keep her around as long as possible, all this play,dancing and hooha for insta is making her use up what little energy she has, it's not about them, even the illustrations of her head hanging tubes and half conscious, surely nobody wants those pictures to remind them of their child?? that not making memories its all just wrong to me, she is still alive and it's about her not them, definitely not hinch and not anyone else. It's really making me very uncomfortable now. the whole thing.
EOL nurse here and I completely agree. There must be a children’s hospice or something nearby she can be admitted to in order to stop all these dashes to and from hospital 😢 That little girl needs a peaceful environment.

Reactions: 24
Death bed visits are allowed even under stricter covid regulations than we are currently at. We checked it out back at the end of November when my mother in law was released home from hospital to die and it was one of the permitted exceptions to the lockdown.
I have no idea how many people are visiting the Cain family as I stopped watching their stories but they are allowed to visit.
The whole situation is becoming a bit of a circus locally and a fly past has been arranged today at noon with a plane intending to skywrite her initial in the air. With things like that happening I would imagine the family feel obliged to keep updating even if they would prefer not to.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
Death bed visits are allowed even under stricter covid regulations than we are currently at. We checked it out back at the end of November when my mother in law was released home from hospital to die and it was one of the permitted exceptions to the lockdown.
I have no idea how many people are visiting the Cain family as I stopped watching their stories but they are allowed to visit.
The whole situation is becoming a bit of a circus locally and a fly past has been arranged today at noon with a plane intending to skywrite her initial in the air. With things like that happening I would imagine the family feel obliged to keep updating even if they would prefer not to.
Thanks for the explanation, that makes sense.

Crikey, a fly past. That wee girl will be taken outside and jiggled and bounced to watch it I imagine. She looks so very poorly and like she should just be in a peaceful environment. The family all singing loudly at her and the poor love can't even react or open her eyes properly. There's no doubting they adore her but it is uncomfortable.

• Sad
Reactions: 25
Morning all.
Ok. I tried to do this without any help but I can’t. I’ve looked back through a few threads but it’s like a needle in a haystack. I’ve looked back through her highlights but for I can’t find it.
So I’m hoping that one of you remembers this too and I’ve not just imagined it.

Last night I was thinking about the garden centre trip. About how she had other things in her arms. Notably those garden torches and a back door mat.
I really can’t shake the feeling that she’s shown us those already. That after her one of her many random garden centres trips she showed us she had bought a new mat for the back door. I really can’t find any evidence other than I feel I remember her showing it.
If anyone could help or also remembers this then that might prove that section was a pre record.

Also whilst I was searching through the threads - the January 15th thereabouts threads she suddenly disappears after a few days of pretty pathetic content and then when she returns it’s a yawn fest too. I’m surprised at myself that I’d pitched mid-late January as baby theory time without even considering that quite big piece of evidence! Anyway. I’m prob wrong about it all but I enjoy the sleuthing.
I do remember a door mat,the one I'm thinking about was for outside.I think she showed it around the time the AstroTurf was acknowledged.
I can't honestly see that this was a pre-record though😞.The only difference I can see in those photos is that the front of the grey display shelf seems to have been tidied up(more mud in one).

Reactions: 7
So when she's packing the hospital bag she takes Ron's newborn hat out of the drawer, says she's taking it to get an identical pic with cc2. The shoves it back in the drawer.

So either she has had the baby and the picture has already been taken, or she's got a similar one in pink. Hmm! 🤔🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 12
I’ve not caught up yet but I get so frustrated with people like her when I have had a shift like this.

Our A&E department is rammed. I have been at work 10 hours and this is my first wee break. No water or anything. I be had really poorly children to deal with plus the aggro from people waiting hours with well kids. I’m so tired. I go home to my own kids.

But she is an inspiration?????? What??? Whatever happened to the world I want to stop it and get off. Yes it’s 5.30am and I am hangry and tired but still. Inspiration my arse

As you were xxx
An inspiration for people who want to get rich by doing nothing but harming the environment, their own health's and giving out dangerous tips.....YOU are an inspiration <3 xx

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Thanks for the explanation, that makes sense.

Crikey, a fly past. That wee girl will be taken outside and jiggled and bounced to watch it I imagine. She looks so very poorly and like she should just be in a peaceful environment. The family all singing loudly at her and the poor love can't even react or open her eyes properly. There's no doubting they adore her but it is uncomfortable.
I’ve noticed the difference between Ashley and Saffyas posts on the last few days, he’s now barely posting anything and when you see him on her stories he’s very quiet. I feel like he wants to stop posting her on Instagram but maybe doesn’t know how to get out of it you know?
Poor thing needs privacy.

Reactions: 19
To wa
Exactly, my partner loves things like top gear so the only time he has a chance to watch them is when I go to bed 🤣🤣
Watch what they want.... Babe station? 🤣

h
I don’t think any of us know what we’d do in that situation until, God forbid, we are in that situation, and yes, having your family and friends their to support you would probably be ignored by the Covid police.

For me, there have been so many deaths in the last 12 months, whereby people haven’t seen their loved ones because of covid rules. There are thousands of children like baby A, literally so many up and down the country. I think of their families. I have two friends going through grief PTSD because of how loved ones have passed on and I wouldn’t wish that up on anyone.

But the thing is that it is being put on social media and played our for millions to see. Make memories, break the rules, film the happy times but don’t upload it to social media. It is rubbing it in the faces of people who have lost loved ones and stuck to the rules.

And to keep on thread, Soph will announce that baby on Monday. Weekend off, and she’ll be back “surprise, look who arrived over the weekend”
Her biggest TA DAAAAAA yet! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

pre emoting we will need this thread title on Monday:

‘TA DAA!!! look what happened over the weekend..finally I’m now a 3-boy MAAA🍼👶

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
My hospital allows 2 named visitors only.

I don't think she did anything wrong posting about formula. Both my babies got colostrum but I had a deadly infection after both and was pumped with antibiotics was too anemic to feed them I took ready made bottles just in case with my second and I was so grateful I had them as with my son I was so Ill my husband had to drive round couldn't find the easy made go home get the bottles and steriliser and prep which we had just in case come back we couldn't plug steriliser or prep in room we had to use a shared hospital one which looked super manky and make bottle with boiling water and cool it by standing it in cold water whilst baby screaming I couldn't move having had section just got out of intensive care it was hell on earth in the hospital having the ready made really helped the second time. Fed is best and I have absolutely no shame in saying mine were fed on formula
Nobody is saying a bad word about formula 🙂 it's the misconception that if your milk doesn't come in straight away (which is doesn't) that you need to formula feed. I formula fed my first because I believed my milk wasn't working due to not having any straight away. I had nobody in my life to actually guide me and the midwives weren't overly helpful. So if you get someone in my position who then sees that, they're going to just assume they need to formula feed too.

Reactions: 15
So when she's packing the hospital bag she takes Ron's newborn hat out of the drawer, says she's taking it to get an identical pic with cc2. The shoves it back in the drawer.

So either she has had the baby and the picture has already been taken, or she's got a similar one in pink. Hmm! 🤔🤔
No I think she just flattens down the cream hat so she can close the drawer. Th blue hat is still in her hand.

Also can someone please explain the talc thing ? 🧐🤪

Reactions: 1
They also had the entire extended family over that I saw on Ashleys stories. That's breaking covid rules as we can't have visitors inside yet. If that poor child gets covid that will absolutely kill her quickly.
These are her last days. Her family won’t be able to see or hold her again😩poor baby

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Eye spy a Louis Vuitton trainer 👀
I just imagine her house is filled high & low with designer goods that she hides to make the ‘hinchers’ flock to Home Bargains & B&M ‘to be like her’.
Let’s be thankful she made it out in actual outdoor footwear opposed to those slippers

• Haha
Reactions: 7
My hospital allows 2 named visitors only.
In our situation only 1 visitor was allowed at the hospital. When it became clear that there was no hope it was agreed that mum in law could be released home for her last few days with my sister in law acting as her main carer and support from community nurses every day.
The exception allowed both her children and grandchildren to say their goodbyes but we were careful to not mix households and always stayed masked. Had we not been able to care for her at home it would have been a very different passing.

There is a children's hospice very close by but I imagine they have strict limits on visitors still ☹

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.