Mrs Hinch #374 RIP Flip & Flop, not grey or #gifted so they got the chop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No nothing, not even nappies/wipes/cotton wool Ect. You used to be provided with baby milk but that stopped about 5 years ago due to NHS budget cuts
Formula milk isn't provided these days to try to comply with the WHO code and Baby Friendly Initiative, rather than budget cuts. Unfortunately budget cuts means that breastfeeding support isn't at the standard it should be at which is rubbish.

• Sad
Reactions: 3
I was tirelessly trying to breastfeed and had to supplement for a week or so, midwives kept saying to try as much as possible naturally but when baby looks tired and clearly hungry supplement a wee bit. She had all the colostrum and top ups and after a few days she was fully breastfeeding no problem. Not saying Hinch is wrong because she doesn't explain it at all but some moms need to supplement, though.
Oh I totally understand please don’t think I’m bashing. I’m really not. And I’ve said many a time that I’m so, so lucky that I had no problems feeding because I’m sure I would have given up. What I meant was that as an influencer with a following such a blanket statement was potentially damaging. Many women could have indeed thought after seeing that, that they were essentially starving their babies when a lot of the time it’s perfectly natural cluster feeding.
As far as I’m concerned, if it’s not my patient coming to me with concerns (to which I would advise that they saw their MW or HV anyway) then it’s none of my business. Fed is best. Breast feed, formula feed, use donated milk, a wet nurse, filtered yaks milk harvested by virgins under a full moon while the religious order of choice chants in the background even. Fed is best and whatever that method is as long as mum is happy and baby is nourished then that’s the main objective done. It was the blanket statement that Concerned me iyswim.
Sorry that you had problems. Mum guilt is real isn’t it ☹

• Heart
Reactions: 17
She really cba can she? Day off Thursday Saturday and Sunday. Wish I “worked” a four day week (at a push)!

Reactions: 11
Absolutely and I honestly believe that the police would leave them alone and wouldn’t get involved, it’s 100% not in the public interest. You’d have to be completely heartless if you begrudge anyone spending time with a terminally ill family member, especially a baby.
Yeah I can completely understand that now (I've been thinking about it overnight)

Reactions: 7
No bump for me in that latest pic announcing yet another day off! Needs time to get her lies straight for oh guess whst guyzzzzzzz babyzzz here and they've been here a while but silly old me whoz still learning didn't remember how to post and it didn't feel right oh and oh my go ooood guy zzz it's a girl and I only have Boyz stuff from my handsomes so *beg beg beg*

• Haha
Reactions: 22
This is a very trivial and petty thing to point out, but do they not go to bed at the same time?
I'd feel weird sat in the lounge alone when Mr Shoes went to bed? Plus I'd feel like an hole storming into the bedroom & getting ready for bed once he's already settled down? Even more so if he were pregnant and under doctors orders to rest 😂

But Jamie's late night instaspamming feels like he's bored alone and spamming socials for attention (spose it's better than swiping through tinder or Willy Hill) Soph always does a "let your dreams be pillows and your footprints beat to the rhythm of your own heart drums. Goodnight x" a good hour sometimes 2 before Inch does his stories. I mean I don't expect her to have the 7pm bedtime she says she does. But, surely if she's clocked out of "work" and Ronbot is recharging for the Goodmorning from Ron and Hen shoot shite sleeping, it's relax and spend time with your spouse time, not share stories about your c*nting shodcast!

Benji is my frontrunner!
I go to bed before my partner, and my mum always went to bed before my dad! I think it's quite normal. Not everyone feels tired at the same time. Plus it gives my partner a bit of time to himself to watch what he wants on TV 😂

Reactions: 17
Morning all.
Ok. I tried to do this without any help but I can’t. I’ve looked back through a few threads but it’s like a needle in a haystack. I’ve looked back through her highlights but for I can’t find it.
So I’m hoping that one of you remembers this too and I’ve not just imagined it.

Last night I was thinking about the garden centre trip. About how she had other things in her arms. Notably those garden torches and a back door mat.
I really can’t shake the feeling that she’s shown us those already. That after her one of her many random garden centres trips she showed us she had bought a new mat for the back door. I really can’t find any evidence other than I feel I remember her showing it.
If anyone could help or also remembers this then that might prove that section was a pre record.

Also whilst I was searching through the threads - the January 15th thereabouts threads she suddenly disappears after a few days of pretty pathetic content and then when she returns it’s a yawn fest too. I’m surprised at myself that I’d pitched mid-late January as baby theory time without even considering that quite big piece of evidence! Anyway. I’m prob wrong about it all but I enjoy the sleuthing.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I go to bed before my partner, and my mum always went to bed before my dad! I think it's quite normal. Not everyone feels tired at the same time. Plus it gives my partner a bit of time to himself to watch what he wants on TV 😂
Exactly, my partner loves things like top gear so the only time he has a chance to watch them is when I go to bed 🤣🤣

Reactions: 3
Perhaps their judgement is clouded and it helps them cope. I can't pretend to know how they feel. It is uncomfortable as that gorgeous baby is literally dying on screen, it's heartbreaking so I do wonder why they parade her on social media. It always seems so noisy too, but they say it's what she likes. I just imagine her having headaches with tumours that it sits uncomfortably. She can barely open her eyes it seems. But to be fair I am not in their shoes and we see a snippet of 24 hours in their life. Also don't get how they can have everyone round their house at the moment (not being the nitpicky law police but did wonder).
Ive got to say this, I’m not one for rule breaking but no one has seen that baby she’s been is hospital all her life, family have just seen from windows.
If my baby had limited days to live, I’m sorry but their nanny, aunts, uncles will most certainly be allowed in my house to say their goodbyes and be a support for me.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Morning all.
Ok. I tried to do this without any help but I can’t. I’ve looked back through a few threads but it’s like a needle in a haystack. I’ve looked back through her highlights but for I can’t find it.

Last night I was thinking about the garden centre trip. About how she had other things in her arms. Notably those garden torches and a back door mat.
I really can’t shake the feeling that she’s shown us those already. That after her one of her many random garden centres trips she showed us she had bought a new mat for the back door. I really can’t find any evidence other than I feel I remember her showing it.
If anyone could help or also remembers this then that might prove that section was a pre record.

Also whilst I was searching through the threads - the January 15th thereabouts threads she suddenly disappears after a few days of pretty pathetic content and then when she returns it’s a yawn fest too. I’m surprised at myself that I’d pitched mid-late January as baby theory time without even considering that quite big piece of evidence! Anyway. I’m prob wrong about it all but I enjoy the sleuthing.
I think she’s bought those wooden stick in the ground candles before but I can be sure when. I’ll try to do some digging later.

Reactions: 5
She's literally done f##k all this week hasn't she, apart from the supposed garden centre trip. How the hell are people not getting bored of her. 😴😴😴

Reactions: 14
bit late on this thread, so might of been mentioned! But the Cains post last night.. anyone see how she included other families around the world in similar situations? Only since Stacey mentioned other families too? She’s in soooo much competition, she must hate Stacey for her content! Must think to herself oh why didn’t I come up with that!
She’s not got an original idea in her head, whether it’s copying Stacey, the boring morning quotes or buying bloody indoor Olive trees.

Reactions: 8
With the baby already being born wouldn’t that just be so weird? Having to fake birthdays and milestones? I mean I know she faked all of those with Ronnie but still 🤣 she couldn’t just come on and say oh by the way guys I had a baby six months ago and have lied ever since?! Even the barmy army would hate that!

Reactions: 4
With the baby already being born wouldn’t that just be so weird? Having to fake birthdays and milestones? I mean I know she faked all of those with Ronnie but still 🤣 she couldn’t just come on and say oh by the way guys I had a baby six months ago and have lied ever since?! Even the barmy army would hate that!
Give a sob story as to why and all will be forgiven. At least in her head.

Only just caught up on her stories but I am absolutely gobsmacked that the last thing she posted last night was a picture of Ashley and his fam. Then this morning she posts a picture of her, Ronnie and the dog in a pretty similar pose. Does she not realise how bad this looks? Is it just me? Its really coming across as rubbing it in their faces with what she has. I’m sorry but it shouldn’t take an extremely sick baby and broken hearted family for you to realise how precious your life is.Self centred witch she is. What is she trying to gain from this because it’s seriously way overboard now

Reactions: 25
Morning all.

Unfortunately, unless @fannysjohnny is deliberately misleading us by posting a photo (once she’d remembered!) that is virtually identical to Inch’s from the garden centre, I do believe it confirms their visit was indeed, yesterday. Annoyingly.

Or, Fanny is a spy and was tipped off about the Olive tree shopping two months ago, followed them to the garden centre then and has been waiting to post her ‘confirmation’ photo to throw Tattle off the scent*

(*Fanny, I do not believe this of you, in case you were wondering!)

• Haha
Ive got to say this, I’m not one for rule breaking but no one has seen that baby she’s been is hospital all her life, family have just seen from windows.
If my baby had limited days to live, I’m sorry but their nanny, aunts, uncles will most certainly be allowed in my house to say their goodbyes and be a support for me.
I don’t think any of us know what we’d do in that situation until, God forbid, we are in that situation, and yes, having your family and friends their to support you would probably be ignored by the Covid police.

For me, there have been so many deaths in the last 12 months, whereby people haven’t seen their loved ones because of covid rules. There are thousands of children like baby A, literally so many up and down the country. I think of their families. I have two friends going through grief PTSD because of how loved ones have passed on and I wouldn’t wish that up on anyone.

But the thing is that it is being put on social media and played our for millions to see. Make memories, break the rules, film the happy times but don’t upload it to social media. It is rubbing it in the faces of people who have lost loved ones and stuck to the rules.

And to keep on thread, Soph will announce that baby on Monday. Weekend off, and she’ll be back “surprise, look who arrived over the weekend”

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.