Mrs Hinch #374 RIP Flip & Flop, not grey or #gifted so they got the chop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have a feeling she won’t breastfeed if she’s packing formula and dummies 🤷🏻‍♀️ It’s her choice but either way won’t stop her shilling her free Elvie pump!

Reactions: 10
I do remember a door mat,the one I'm thinking about was for outside.I think she showed it around the time the AstroTurf was acknowledged.
I can't honestly see that this was a pre-record though😞.The only difference I can see in those photos is that the front of the grey display shelf seems to have been tidied up(more mud in one).
I do agree it looks identical. I’ve got myself on a mission to find this door mat to no avail. I eagerly await her showing this “new door mat” she bought yesterday.
Annoying me I can’t find the other one from a few weeks back.

Reactions: 3
I’ve noticed the difference between Ashley and Saffyas posts on the last few days, he’s now barely posting anything and when you see him on her stories he’s very quiet. I feel like he wants to stop posting her on Instagram but maybe doesn’t know how to get out of it you know?
Poor thing needs privacy.
I’ve noticed this and you would have expected it to be the other way around? But Saffiya seems to be posting more and more if anything.
I agree they need to have their family around, the baby isn’t going to survive so she needs to be surrounded with love but they need to stop showing her deteriorating so much. Even edit the video with a sticker over her face or something like they did in the ambulance story? Which btw I’d have been annoyed about if I was the paramedic there dealing with their child whilst being filmed for social media. Sorry unpopular opinion I think.

Reactions: 22
What the fuxk is a ‘drawstring dust proof portable shoe bag with transparent window for travel’

• Haha
Reactions: 21
What is going on with this!!! Its so bizzare. No wonder she is loosing followers. She is just behaving like a prize prick!!! A few times of being a bump shy mum to be, but now its blatant avaoidance and no longer looks acidental. Everything aboyt CC2 has been odd. And as somone reminded us today how she even kept Rontishmarsh from the gender reveal. Not so much cloak and daggers but duvetcoats and machetes lol

Howling
Why does she always hide the bump?

Reactions: 4
My Sister is a Maternity Nurse and told me planned inductions and planned c sections are rarely booked for a weekend usually always booked for in the week. We like to think NHS is 24/7 but it's not.
Obviously Emergencies are dealt with when they happen regardless of day.

Reactions: 10
My Sister is a Maternity Nurse and told me planned inductions and planned c sections are rarely booked for a weekend usually always booked for in the week. We like to think NHS is 24/7 but it's not.
Obviously Emergencies are dealt with when they happen regardless of day.
Totally agree. My husband is an ITU consultant and surgeons don’t schedule complex surgery that would need ITU support at weekends either. Emergencies obviously don’t care what day of the week it is!!

Reactions: 6
No I think she just flattens down the cream hat so she can close the drawer. Th blue hat is still in her hand.

Also can someone please explain the talc thing ? 🧐🤪
Oh yes you're right. I'm obviously not up to detective level tattler!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I don’t think any of us know what we’d do in that situation until, God forbid, we are in that situation, and yes, having your family and friends their to support you would probably be ignored by the Covid police.

For me, there have been so many deaths in the last 12 months, whereby people haven’t seen their loved ones because of covid rules. There are thousands of children like baby A, literally so many up and down the country. I think of their families. I have two friends going through grief PTSD because of how loved ones have passed on and I wouldn’t wish that up on anyone.

But the thing is that it is being put on social media and played our for millions to see. Make memories, break the rules, film the happy times but don’t upload it to social media. It is rubbing it in the faces of people who have lost loved ones and stuck to the rules.

And to keep on thread, Soph will announce that baby on Monday. Weekend off, and she’ll be back “surprise, look who arrived over the weekend”
Seeing that poor baby dying in front of our eyes is so upsetting. I’m not following for that reason. She looks so unwell now and it’s making me uncomfortable that it’s plastered all over social media. My heart breaks for the parents snd that poor wee mite 💔

To wa

Watch what they want.... Babe station? 🤣

h

Her biggest TA DAAAAAA yet! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

pre emoting we will need this thread title on Monday:

‘TA DAA!!! look what happened over the weekend..finally I’m now a 3-boy MAAA🍼👶
“Tap to deliver” 😂😂😂

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Yeah, just said the above as I know there are non-UK based Tattlers who might think we live in a utopia of free healthcare, which would be nice!
I’m an expat. Emigrated to North America over 20 years ago, but am back a lot and up to date on stiff as if I were still there. So I know all about the NHS and healthcare in Canada and the US.
The NHS is amazing - especially in comparison to the US system. And although it is not perfect, it’s kind of a utopian healthcare system when you think about how the majority of bankruptcies in the US are due to medical bills.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
So when she's packing the hospital bag she takes Ron's newborn hat out of the drawer, says she's taking it to get an identical pic with cc2. The shoves it back in the drawer.

So either she has had the baby and the picture has already been taken, or she's got a similar one in pink. Hmm! 🤔🤔
No she doesn't? She closes the drawer with it in her hand 😂

Reactions: 5
Reflecting back on this week, what has she posted about? The odd wipe of the kitchen, a couple of loads of washing and yet more purchases/Tesco showing off. I don’t have her spending habit but I would feel mortified if I was a professional Insta person and my posts consisted of videoing myself doing the washing and wiping my sink (both of which I do multiple times a day).

Why do people still follow her? Unless you love watching someone buy soon-to-landfill items every day, I don’t understand the attraction. The cleaning is almost non-existent as she seems to have lost interest - appreciate she’s heavily pregnant so absolutely shouldn’t be busting a gut but the lack of any effort on the cleaning front has been going on for months. As people have said, she can’t really move “up market” as she’d alienate her core follower base and she doesn’t have the style to pull off promoting higher value items. I’m sure she’ll get some interest for baby photos but where does she go after that?

Reactions: 15
No I think she just flattens down the cream hat so she can close the drawer. Th blue hat is still in her hand.

Also can someone please explain the talc thing ? 🧐🤪
Not sure about the talc. I missed that. But every newborn gets one of those hats popped on after birth. I’ve never heard of anyone taking the first child’s hospital hat neck to the hospital for the next baby. My kids each their hospital hats in their baby memory boxes.

I think this was her completely failing in an attempt to be seen as using hand me downs of Ron’s things. Because unless their second child will be named Ronnie they cannot use any on Ron’s outgrown stuff because his name his blazened into everything. Does she think Ronnie Hinch is a brand like Nike and therefore he needs his name and logo on everything? Nothing would surprise me about her.

Reactions: 5
not to take home, but to wear while in the hospital? Nothing? Wow.
😂 where do you live? Not being nasty, I’m just interested. I’ve had friends have babies in different places around Europe and they’ve not been provided with outfits. We’ve got a pretty good NHS system here which is free and get home visits from health visitors etc. We don’t worry about getting a bill at the end of any treatment. I’d personally rather NHS money was spent on treating people than issuing hospital onesies for babies. Hope that doesn’t come across wrong. Its always interesting to me what other countries do x

• Heart
Reactions: 11
One of the smaller Instagram accounts that I follow recently lost 500 followers overnight and couldn't understand why, so she asked an Instagram guru. Apparently Insta has recently started removing inactive accounts.
Be scared Soph you could lose 3 million followers overnight. 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.