Mrs Hinch #374 RIP Flip & Flop, not grey or #gifted so they got the chop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve noticed the difference between Ashley and Saffyas posts on the last few days, he’s now barely posting anything and when you see him on her stories he’s very quiet. I feel like he wants to stop posting her on Instagram but maybe doesn’t know how to get out of it you know?
Poor thing needs privacy.
I'd kind of said similar earlier, god I wish someone could tell them it's OK, to go and have their time and not feel the pressure of updates. They'll feel obliged to bring her outside today 😔 although he has definitely cut back his posts. God love them all 💔💔

• Heart
Reactions: 17
What happens in the hospital if your baby can’t breastfeed even if you have chosen to? Do they supply bottles and formula or are you expected to bring those items even if you don’t intend on using them?

I haven’t had kids so I’m not familiar with the process (I had to google colostrum!) but I am surprised that they don’t supply things like formula or nappies! I thought Hinch would just pack ten times what she needed so she can do her silly old me act.

Reactions: 2
My Sister is a Maternity Nurse and told me planned inductions and planned c sections are rarely booked for a weekend usually always booked for in the week. We like to think NHS is 24/7 but it's not.
Obviously Emergencies are dealt with when they happen regardless of day.

Yeah that’s correct, planned caesareans are usually on specific days in the week too. Tuesday and Thursday are the local health boards.

Although she may be going private so who knows? 😑

Edited - health board local to me, not hinch!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
not to take home, but to wear while in the hospital? Nothing? Wow.
In Scotland you now get a baby box before baby is born which includes clothes, bath thermometer etc free from the government which you get a few weeks before baby is born. But you take in your own baby clothes.
However I didn't understand her list especially as a second time parent unless it's different in England. Here you are provided with nappies, cotton wool, maternity pads and there are pre made baby milks in all different brands for those who want to bottle feed.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I always wonder if they actually find any of the posts on here amusing. Some of the posts/memes are just too funny not to laugh. Even if it was a piss take of myself I'd still have to laugh coz the humour of people on here is witty sarcastic banter at it's best
You'd have to have zero sense of humour not to find some stuff funny.
Bet Jimbo has a little laugh when sophas in bed.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Im sorry no no no that list, 'premade milk incase breast milk doesn't come in straight away'. This person clearly knows nothing about breast feeding! It doenst come in straight away and giving a bottle isnt going to help it to come in!! I know i know you will not to get all mums net and this is an old argument. I just csnt stand misinformation.
Exactly!! I’ve just had my second baby and they only need a few drops of colostrum as their stomachs are teeny tiny the few few days until your milk comes in about day 4/5. If something isn’t right then the hospital have formula anyway! My baby ended up in special care and was tube fed until they were allowed on the ward with me. After the tube feeding I was able to breast feed fine 😌

Reactions: 6
What happens in the hospital if your baby can’t breastfeed even if you have chosen to? Do they supply bottles and formula or are you expected to bring those items even if you don’t intend on using them?

I haven’t had kids so I’m not familiar with the process (I had to google colostrum!) but I am surprised that they don’t supply things like formula or nappies! I thought Hinch would just pack ten times what she needed so she can do her silly old me act.
They do have a supply of milk. I tried to breastfeed my eldest and couldn’t so they gave me a bottle

They supply. I was in hospital for 6 days postpartum and not once was I made to feel bad. You have to say which brand of formula you want as they can’t recommend one. I also used the hospital pump. You’re only expected to bring formula if you have no intention of breastfeeding your child.

Reactions: 7

The midwives will help you they don't just leave you too it they will keep checking baby is on a drinking xx

Reactions: 2

I couldn’t breast feed and they did have a supply of formula at the hospital which they kindly provided me with ☺

😂 where do you live? Not being nasty, I’m just interested. I’ve had friends have babies in different places around Europe and they’ve not been provided with outfits. We’ve got a pretty good NHS system here which is free and get home visits from health visitors etc. We don’t worry about getting a bill at the end of any treatment. I’d personally rather NHS money was spent on treating people than issuing hospital onesies for babies. Hope that doesn’t come across wrong. Its always interesting to me what other countries do x
Scandinavia here and we get a little hat/babygro, nappies, sanitary pads for mum all free and provided, no idea about formula as I breastfed but I'm guessing they had that too. I find it interesting too, originally from the UK and I had no idea they provided all this stuff, the little outfit was a surprise especially!

Back to Hinch, she's as boring as ever then. Loving all the detective work in the thread though 😅 oh and why o why would you need a brush 😂 talk about excessive.

Reactions: 7
These are her last days. Her family won’t be able to see or hold her again😩poor baby
How can anyone talk about it being against the rules-shes dying and it may be the last time they ever see her! If that was my family member I wouldn’t be staying away I’d be there to give her all the love!

• Heart
Reactions: 12

The hospital gave us formula and we had the choice of 3 brands x

Reactions: 1
I haven’t posted on a hinch thread in ages (I was here in the early pre 100 threads but even then they just went too fast for me!!) Anyway, curiousity begs me to ask!! Why do you guys think she’s actually had the baby? What would she get out of doing that. All influenzas post in real time about babies, it seems weird to me that she post a week or even a month later. Honestly don’t get it!!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.