Mrs Hinch #374 RIP Flip & Flop, not grey or #gifted so they got the chop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s part of the shorts. They have like black stripes on the inside. Really odd design tbh!
Ah, okay, if I concentrate I can see what you mean, but then it immediately just goes back to looking like something dangling 😂 I agree, very odd design indeed!

Reactions: 4
Ummm.....Stacey's toilet has got more likes than the last 4 of sophas grid posts...awkward.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
She’s such a bloody fanny 🙄 she had a kid like 10 minutes ago how can she forget what she packed for Ronnie! Labelling plastic bags inside a..... bleeping bag!!!! Ughhhhh she boils my piss how many bags do you need 🤯 I can see all the sheep that are expecting thinking they need to have perfect hospital bags, packed perfectly, I feel so bad for people that are easily impressionable because she’s already putting an imagine out there like everything is perfect, my life is prefect. Bore offff
This is exactly how I feel
all those impressionable first time mothers who follow her taking in all her utter bullshit 🤨

Reactions: 13
I have acrylic nails done and in the video of her doing her birthing bag their looks like regrowth or is it just me? Her nails wouldn’t have grown that quick in a few days
It's because Trace is as bad as doing nails as the Queen of Maldon is at doing hair 😉

I have acrylic nails done and in the video of her doing her birthing bag their looks like regrowth or is it just me? Her nails wouldn’t have grown that quick in a few days
It's because Trace is as bad as doing nails as the Queen of Maldon is at doing hair 😉

Reactions: 6
Haven't been on here for a while or following her - Is she still posting 'inspirational' quotes and moaning about how privledged she is? 😴

Everyone guessing if she's already had the baby or not... does anyone genuinely give a shite? Still won't be able to claw back her popularity from how she originally started - more videos of how a tin of hoops can contribute to 1 of your 5 a day 🤦‍♀️

not to take home, but to wear while in the hospital? Nothing? Wow.
They used to, 30 years ago. They provided everything for the baby & pads for mums when I had my first 2, who are 33 & 32 but when I had my youngest who’s 29 they provided nothing. I had no idea so only went in with her going home outfit. They did provide nappies as I literally had nothing & I was home 12 hrs later

Reactions: 1
Tattle will be her downfall and not because of us lot on here because her content is just trolling us tattlers and being petty and trying to keep us guessing all the time, she’s killing her content by trying to be a typical school girl witch.
Shes blocking genuine fans if they ask questions we speak of on here.
She is letting it consume her, it’s pathetic she needs to stop reading here, out of all the threads I’ve read, nothing is nasty or out of order and if it has been it’s been dealt with on here and deleted but she’s letting it eat her alive.
She don’t know how to tell the truth, she lives in pre records and she don’t clean.
she’s lost herself as she was doing well and had everyone hooked, some items you couldn’t get anywhere for months because of her now everyone is seeing the light and it’s all because she can’t control herself.

Reactions: 36
As someone who has lost a baby let me tell you this.
It's not influencer lifestyle it's grieving, praying, hoping, doing everything you can possibly do to keep the memory alive.
Yes that little girl is tired bit guess what she's not going to be here forever and as far as I can see she's not in unbearable pain!
My biggest regret is having all my memories in a hospital and not one picture with our baby and her family...
There is not right or wrong way to experience a loss of a child, so let's not judge people who are experiencing something you'd pray was a nightmare..
I doubt very much they sit there of a nighttime and think ooo I got 100k likes today but Wow my baby is going to live forever in memories!!..

I like being on here but sometimes ya'll take it too far.
I disagree, I'm the parent of a special needs child and while she's clever and amazing she may never be able to give consent to being posted on social media so that's why I never share pics with her online unless her face can't be seen.
The little girls rights are more important than whatever the parents may feel, there is no reason to be posting all those videos, blast music and have the whole family sing to her in the middle of the night. It's sickening and shouldn't be shared online. She looks sick, exhausted and tired and I honestly don't care what the parents may feel because there is no reason in the world to post your dying child on social media. I recently had a close friends young relative die from a rare disease and they managed without social media and so do thousands of other parents.
I've only found out about baby A because of Hinch and while it is sad and makes me cry I know how many other kids are in similar positions yet not given the same level of care because their parents aren't big on social media and I despise that. This child is clearly getting better care because of her famous parents while she should just be made feel comfortable and not have those videos of her posted online. No dignity whatsoever. There is no excuse for any mother to be broadcasting publicly while your child is clearly dying infront of everyone's eyes. No excuse whatsoever. It's some real time morbid reality show just no no no no no.
I honestly don't care what the parents may feel because 5 years down the road they'll likely regret this and probably wish they would've kept it to themselves. I feel heartbroken for the child but it's gone too far and they are the reason I hate social media and influencers and everyone else posting for content and for everyone excusing them just think again who is speaking out for the poor girl???

Imagine she was 20 years old, would you feel the same way?? Just because she's a baby the whole world gets to watch this morbid reality feed seeing a child pass away in real time?? It's never okay to use your child on social media and especially not when they're about to pass away, I'm disgusted!

• Heart
Reactions: 102
I don’t know where I read this but has jaayyyymeeeh been married before? or was I another relationship when they met? Don’t listen to the podcast cause I can’t hack it sorry! x

Reactions: 3
I'm a birth worker and I came to say exactly this. She's an "influencer" with a huge reach and should know better. Seeing as it's illegal in the UK to advertise first stage formula you'd think she might watch her step a bit. How many first time mums won't feed their babies the colostrum they need because they saw this misinformation posted so brazenly? Bellend.
I saw someone else saying they formula feed 3 times a day as their baby is hungry and feeds hourly. He needs topping up. I tried to gently point out about cluster feeds etc and had a lynch mob after me. It saddened me at how many new mothers would read that and worry that they were starving their baby when in reality they’d been doing fantastically.

I don’t know if the week is catching up on me or Covid has finally made me crack but I’m finding everything hinch hilarious tonight.
The hair brush. Ffs it’s a newborn.
The way she is caressing the soil with that rake..... 🤢🤢🤢

and the comment that tops them all- ‘will orla produce Tesco stuffed olives’ is bloody hilarious.
I think that is the best comment so far this year!!
I noticed the soil thing was really odd. Inch is gonna be going in hard on the talc tonight.

*totally no pun intended there, but I’m keeping it 😂

• Sad
I saw someone else saying they formula feed 3 times a day as their baby is hungry and feeds hourly. He needs topping up. I tried to gently point out about cluster feeds etc and had a lynch mob after me. It saddened me at how many new mothers would read that and worry that they were starving their baby when in reality they’d been doing fantastically.
I was tirelessly trying to breastfeed and had to supplement for a week or so, midwives kept saying to try as much as possible naturally but when baby looks tired and clearly hungry supplement a wee bit. She had all the colostrum and top ups and after a few days she was fully breastfeeding no problem. Not saying Hinch is wrong because she doesn't explain it at all but some moms need to supplement, though.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I’ve not caught up yet but I get so frustrated with people like her when I have had a shift like this.

Our A&E department is rammed. I have been at work 10 hours and this is my first wee break. No water or anything. I be had really poorly children to deal with plus the aggro from people waiting hours with well kids. I’m so tired. I go home to my own kids.

But she is an inspiration?????? What??? Whatever happened to the world I want to stop it and get off. Yes it’s 5.30am and I am hangry and tired but still. Inspiration my arse

As you were xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 44
bit late on this thread, so might of been mentioned! But the Cains post last night.. anyone see how she included other families around the world in similar situations? Only since Stacey mentioned other families too? She’s in soooo much competition, she must hate Stacey for her content! Must think to herself oh why didn’t I come up with that!

Reactions: 13
I was shocked by her post last night. I have chosen not to go gawking at a dying baby, the last thing I wanted to see was a pic on her stories showing the poor wee mite. That was really triggering for me and I don't appreciate it. But if I said anything I guess I'd just be a jealous bleeping troll 🤬

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I don’t know where I read this but has jaayyyymeeeh been married before? or was I another relationship when they met? Don’t listen to the podcast cause I can’t hack it sorry! x
I think he was in a relationship and cheated on his girlfriend, with Sophie. At least that’s what I’m sure I’ve read on here anyway?! X

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.