Mrs Hinch #374 RIP Flip & Flop, not grey or #gifted so they got the chop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s been round then..... still likes to talk about herself a lot too.....
Eugh, this is as bad as when someone does a pregnancy announcement and there’s always someone to say, “finally the secrets out!!” We get it, you knew before everyone else! 🙄 Get in the bin

Reactions: 16
Conveniently placed child.
What is going on with this!!! Its so bizzare. No wonder she is loosing followers. She is just behaving like a prize prick!!! A few times of being a bump shy mum to be, but now its blatant avaoidance and no longer looks acidental. Everything aboyt CC2 has been odd. And as somone reminded us today how she even kept Rontishmarsh from the gender reveal. Not so much cloak and daggers but duvetcoats and machetes lol

We're all gonna die
Howling

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Imagine the baby announcement will be like the Tesco one "if I'm honest guuyzz he was born a while back but it just didn't feel right you know..."

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Since she likes to name everything, I wonder if it'll be a natural birth, will the baby pop out of Veronica the vagina? Will Paul the perineum hold out? Will the baby be joined by Percy poo :poop: exiting from Annabel the anus? Will the body parts be labelled? Oooohhhhh, it's so exciting, the anticipation :m
I'm so proud to have had an anus named after me. I don't know how this happened to little old me from a tiny village. My parents will be so proud!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Screenshot_20210416-232757_Instagram.jpg
Took one last scroll of instagram for the evening and with this, I bid you crunky lot goodnight! You lot have kept me sane through bouts of furlough! X

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
I know from personal experience the pain of infertility so I hope I dont offend anybody but saw this and immediately thought of Zopha
Screenshot_20210416-115144_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Not unpopular absolutely agree. I am in no way denying their pain and grief is not real but the life is slowly draining from that little girl and showing it off on insta is not the way to go. she needs all the energy she can get to fight this, they are self serving their own interests by dancing about with a baby that clearly needs rest!. She hadn't actually eaten in 2 weeks and the last thing they should be doing is up and dancing and partying with her trying to get some sort of normal baby physical reaction from her almost like they're forcing her or trying to get her to 'do something and force a smile when clearly she does not thave the physical strength to do so. They need to get off social media, watching that child slowly deteriorate with bruises and her parents showing her bleeding nose. I have palliative nurses here in my city that are friends in NHS England that are angry at the way the parents and family are handling this and at how this has become a circus and Hinch has been part and parcel to that. Of all the millions of messages of support they get daily the parents quickly shared SS and Hinches shout outs and them being first to comment on any posts. Children are not billboards for your fandom. That is a sick child at the end of her life that does not need to be dancing around every five minutes and playing pretend,clearly tired and weak she clearly needs to rest this is end of life care, you have to think about what she needs not trying to play normal with her and overact on insta to serve you as a parent and your grief right now, making her do things she isn't strong enough for, as a parent I'm sure you want to keep her around as long as possible, all this play,dancing and hooha for insta is making her use up what little energy she has, it's not about them, even the illustrations of her head hanging tubes and half conscious, surely nobody wants those pictures to remind them of their child?? that not making memories its all just wrong to me, she is still alive and it's about her not them, definitely not hinch and not anyone else. It's really making me very uncomfortable now. the whole thing.
I couldn’t agree more. Surely she needs cuddles, peace, quiet, soft music and lighting and to be wrapped up in a cozy blanket in her final days and hours. I can understand wanting family around and to have photos and videos to remember her, but the singing, dancing and generally everyone performing for the camera and jiggling her about, is just too much. Who knows what pain the poor little mite is in with it all.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I couldn’t agree more. Surely she needs cuddles, peace, quiet, soft music and lighting and to be wrapped up in a cozy blanket in her final days and hours. I can understand wanting family around and to have photos and videos to remember her, but the singing, dancing and generally everyone performing for the camera and jiggling her about, is just too much. Who knows what pain the poor little mite is in with it all.
She is clearly in a lot of pain and struggling a smile but they are trying so hard to get her to smile and show signs of life in her. We saw that with the video when she waved her arm a bit they all went mental cheering over it. She doesn't need to dance to still have life her simply waving her arms is using up what little energy she has and the fact she can't smile now not because she doesn't want to but she physically can't with how weak she is they shouldn't be performing monkeys trying to get a smile or some sort of actions/reaction out of her and I'm tired of seeing Saff videoing herself more in the last one some of azaliya was cut off and saff was in the camera more than azaliya if its all about her then let it be about her ya know, as I've said already that little flower needs quiet,calm,rest and cuddles she does not need the jungle book screeched at her all the time and doesn't need constant forced play and party sessions. its a shame really

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 34
How comes she looks about to drop in the garden centre, yet the photo she put up couple days ago looks like she's got ages left 😏
I also have a feeling its going to be a girl not a boy.. ive no idea why

Reactions: 4
This needs to stop now. Absolute Fuckwits the lot of them! And this may be an unpopular opinion but I think the Cains need to get that baby off social media and spend what time they have left with her in private. The longer it goes on the more these cretins are encouraged to harass them and I truly believe that's what it amounts to. Having said that and as much as my heart bleeds for the family he is a fame chaser and it will probably benefit him staying on social media for as long as they can.
Came here to say this, I find the whole thing absolutely sick quite honestly. Nothing is sacred anymore. Having said that I have never been in that position so cannot judge the coping mechanisms.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.