Mrs Hinch #374 RIP Flip & Flop, not grey or #gifted so they got the chop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've not whelped a litter of pups yet. But surely all you need is:
For baby:
Something to tit in (x 1 pack of nappies?)
Something to wipe their bum with
Something to wear & a blanket
Something to feed them with (Unless you're going with your boobs, but a bottle just incase it doesn't take.)

For you:
3 more pairs of pants than you think you'd need, nursing bras.
Panty liners
Slippers for on ward.
2 x change of clothes. (One (with fanny access) for pushing & one for going home in) and a bag to put the dirty clothes in.
Toothbrush, hair brush, moisturiser/face cleanser/your every day skin routine, shower gel, shampoo & conditioner.
Towel?
Sweeties, snacks and maybe a bottle of diluting juice, perhaps your own water bottle so you know you're hydrated.
Phone charger

And just chuck it into any weekend bag that you have that fits it in? Or you find 2 of your biggest on trend for 2010 "oversized handbags?

eta: now visiting is so restricted with Covid, surely if you have to stay longer you can send dad/your birth partner to bring anything you've forgotten from home?
I've not whelped a litter of pups yet. But surely all you need is:
For baby:
Something to tit in (x 1 pack of nappies?)
Something to wipe their bum with
Something to wear & a blanket
Something to feed them with (Unless you're going with your boobs, but a bottle just incase it doesn't take.)

For you:
3 more pairs of pants than you think you'd need, nursing bras.
Panty liners
Slippers for on ward.
2 x change of clothes. (One (with fanny access) for pushing & one for going home in) and a bag to put the dirty clothes in.
Toothbrush, hair brush, moisturiser/face cleanser/your every day skin routine, shower gel, shampoo & conditioner.
Towel?
Sweeties, snacks and maybe a bottle of diluting juice, perhaps your own water bottle so you know you're hydrated.
Phone charger

And just chuck it into any weekend bag that you have that fits it in? Or you find 2 of your biggest on trend for 2010 "oversized handbags?

eta: now visiting is so restricted with Covid, surely if you have to stay longer you can send dad/your birth partner to bring anything you've forgotten from home?

Honestly, I am SO FOND of you, you little crunky snack!

Where I am your not allowed out of maternity, once your In your not allowed to leave, only allowed out for the likes of a cigarette or to the canteen. Although now we are allowed one visitor only but has to be the same one all the time, so they could bring you stuff if you forget it 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 1
Why in the hell 8 outfits for the baby? I’m in the states, but surely your hospitals provide newborn onesies while there? No 2 too good for that? 🙄🙄🙄
No our hospitals in the UK don't usually provide babies with clothes, or not that I've ever heard of (unless in neonatal)

Reactions: 2
Absolutely, if it is their way of dealing with it, fair enough although I agree that one wouldn’t share pictures of the last stages of terminal illlness in an adult. What I don’t understand is why Ashley Cain‘s posts are almost always of him half naked, pecs and tatoos on show, another photo opportunity for his body.
I highly doubt he's sharing videos or photos of dancing with his dying daughter to show off his body! Every photo or video shown by him you can see how broken he is. Just by his eyes.
He's just being alot quieter than Saf.

Reactions: 28
I wonder who will piss up the side of the olive tree first?
Henry or Jamie?
Hahaha don't, my husband's boss took her dog to work twice and once he cocked a leg and pissed up a plant in the office and the second time he tit in reception. Funny thing is he has the same name as one of the other directors... So when someone called his boss and said "**** has tit on the floor" everyone nearly died laughing

• Haha
Reactions: 22
No nothing, you have to take it yourself. Well I did some 18 yrs ago.
No nothing, not even nappies/wipes/cotton wool Ect. You used to be provided with baby milk but that stopped about 5 years ago due to NHS budget cuts

Reactions: 3
Is he seriously making fun of her indoor tree??? Then posted the picture to make up for it? :ROFLMAO: Also showed the one in the park to my husband and asked how far along he thinks she is and he said "this woman isn't pregnant, is she?".

Reactions: 4
Hahaha don't, my husband's boss took her dog to work twice and once he cocked a leg and pissed up a plant in the office and the second time he tit in reception. Funny thing is he has the same name as one of the other directors... So when someone called his boss and said "**** has tit on the floor" everyone nearly died laughing
This made me snort. I didn't get even past "has the same name as..." without having to take a breather 😂😂😂 HOWLING

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Shouldn't be cleaning dog poo when pregnant

Shes definitely calling the baby something Peter rabbit related shes obssesed 🤣
My money is 100% of Benjamin. Or if the plot twist of it being a girl happens, Bunny

Reactions: 9
Is she wearing a dressing gown to the park? Or is it another of her weird teddy bear leisurewear creations?
Thats what I thought too 🤣 Also, if we are meant to believe that this stuff happens in a day then how many times a day do they change their clothes?

This is a very trivial and petty thing to point out, but do they not go to bed at the same time?
I'd feel weird sat in the lounge alone when Mr Shoes went to bed? Plus I'd feel like an hole storming into the bedroom & getting ready for bed once he's already settled down? Even more so if he were pregnant and under doctors orders to rest 😂

But Jamie's late night instaspamming feels like he's bored alone and spamming socials for attention (spose it's better than swiping through tinder or Willy Hill) Soph always does a "let your dreams be pillows and your footprints beat to the rhythm of your own heart drums. Goodnight x" a good hour sometimes 2 before Inch does his stories. I mean I don't expect her to have the 7pm bedtime she says she does. But, surely if she's clocked out of "work" and Ronbot is recharging for the Goodmorning from Ron and Hen shoot shite sleeping, it's relax and spend time with your spouse time, not share stories about your c*nting shodcast!

My money is 100% of Benjamin. Or if the plot twist of it being a girl happens, Bunny
Benji is my frontrunner!

Reactions: 11
I don’t know if the week is catching up on me or Covid has finally made me crack but I’m finding everything hinch hilarious tonight.
The hair brush. Ffs it’s a newborn.
The way she is caressing the soil with that rake..... 🤢🤢🤢

and the comment that tops them all- ‘will orla produce Tesco stuffed olives’ is bloody hilarious.
I think that is the best comment so far this year!!
Yes! The bleeping hairbrush 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 2
When I had my first many years ago, they provided it all, little nighties, Terry nappies, maternity pads, and formula milk for non BF’s. I was quite surprised when my daughter went in loaded up like a camel. She said it was so frowned on if you didn’t take enough nappies, they sent you to the hospital shop for them. Cuts to our NHS have been huge
to be honest i think its fair enough to provide your own its not like it is an unexpected thing that you may be unprepared for, I know in a few cases it may be but generally most people are prepared, but i do know it was very different a long time ago xx

Why in the hell 8 outfits for the baby? I’m in the states, but surely your hospitals provide newborn onesies while there? No 2 too good for that? 🙄🙄🙄
Our hospitals provide nothing, for baby or mother. We have to take in literally everything we both need.

Reactions: 1
Legend has it that early in the morning as the sun is rising over the tiny little village of maldonia, princess grinch wakes up and looks straight at this very quote. Printed by desenio and hung with pride of place , she is reminded to reach for her phone and search for new tattle updates from all the nusty trolls. She cannot get on with her day until she has done this as it’s the only way she can come up with some content which doesn’t include swipe ups and she feels like she is getting one over on all the trolls. But the trolls are a clever bunch and see through everything. Then lardsomes wakes up and needs feeding so she’s sends them boys down to live Groundhog Day over and over ....

yes I am very bored tonight 🤣🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.