Mrs Hinch #374 RIP Flip & Flop, not grey or #gifted so they got the chop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just used any bag from round the house, packed 4 babygrows, vests, mittens, cotton hats, cardigans, socks for under their babygrows and nappies and that’s it oh and blankets but mine didn’t have special coming home outfit they just wore babygrows as they’re comfy and I came home in my pjs!! She’s so extra with her labels

Reactions: 15
She's packing nicely to get into the papers guys.

Cue a newspaper article asap.

Headline.
'Cleanfluencer' Mrs Hinch is ready to pop/calf/give birth so packs a bag. blah blah :sick::sick:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
I’m so glad the hospital checklist includes FLIP FLOPS FOR THE SHOWER because with the Hinches not being fish people they might not realise that they are not to the fish with them to hospital showers!!!
It’s a good job that Flip Hinch and Flop Hinch and the fish children the begat en-made were pre-showered and flushed or they might have ended up in labelled sandwich bag in a hospital bag in a hospital.

Speaking of begetting children, do you think the Hinches have had a proper family planning convo now the have Orla and cc2 no baby show today in the way???
How many more mini Hinches will there be????

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She's packing nicely to get into the papers guys.

Cue a newspaper article asap.

Headline.
'Cleanfluencer' Mrs Hinch is ready to pop/calf/give birth so packs a bag. blah blah :sick::sick:
Exactly. You’d think she was the first woman to ever give birth. 🙄

Reactions: 6
Since she likes to name everything, I wonder if it'll be a natural birth, will the baby pop out of Veronica the vagina? Will Paul the perineum hold out? Will the baby be joined by Percy poo :poop: exiting from Annabel the anus? Will the body parts be labelled? Oooohhhhh, it's so exciting, the anticipation :m

• Haha
Reactions: 98
Do you think she will actually ever do any cleaning ever again?
She thinks she’s a star and people follow for her sparkling personality but the fact is she was a cleaning account and now she never bleeping cleans!

Reactions: 31
Barely been able to keep up this week, work has killed me off.

I don't need to read any pages to guess she's still being a moron though

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Had to come on to address the “ready made milk in cartons in case milk doesn’t come through straight away.” COMPLETE misconception that she’s spreading. Milk doesn’t come through straight away, it takes at least 3-5 days of colostrum feeding anyway. She’s just added fuel to a terrible fire that breastfeeding counsellors and supporters, midwives and the NHS are fighting to deal with. The only way your milk with come in is if you feed feed feed to stimulate your body to make the milk. By topping up with formula milk so early on, it’s even more unlikely that your milk will come in 🤦🏻‍♀️

I’m not trying to start a breast v formula debate, it’s everyone’s individual choice but she’s just spread a really dangerous fact.

• Heart
Reactions: 103
Any need for a £50 hospital bag though...I just used what I had in the house already. I even used a small suitcase. She just larrrvvvvssss showing off and splashing the cash. Just no need for it whatsoever. And this is why she ismt relatable. She's trying too hard to be a 'proper celebrity'.

Reactions: 24
Did she not already have a bag from when she had Ronnie? I like how she said the shoe bags were clear so it’s easy to see what’s in them and yet still had to label them 🤷🏻‍♀️ Figure that one out!!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Did I do something wrong when I had my baby I just packed everything in his bag, I didn't put things into separate labelled bags. Silly me, must be a shite mum😂

Reactions: 15
I know Hinch is trying to be spontaneous but I thought Henry went to bed at 7?
My 2 year old SS goes to bed at 8 o'clock (I know some won't agree with it but it works with us and our work etc) and even I wouldn't randomly take him to the park at this time of night? Shouldn't he be winding down?

Reactions: 5
Had to come on to address the “ready made milk in cartons in case milk doesn’t come through straight away.” COMPLETE misconception that she’s spreading. Milk doesn’t come through straight away, it takes at least 3-5 days of colostrum feeding anyway. She’s just added fuel to a terrible fire that breastfeeding counsellors and supporters, midwives and the NHS are fighting to deal with. The only way your milk with come in is if you feed feed feed to stimulate your body to make the milk. By topping up with formula milk so early on, it’s even more unlikely that your milk will come in 🤦🏻‍♀️

I’m not trying to start a breast v formula debate, it’s everyone’s individual choice but she’s just spread a really dangerous fact.
I was hopping on to say this! I breastfed both of mine and if it wasn't for a hospital breastfeeding volunteer, I would have given up with my first. Luckily with my second I was like a cow and fed half of the neonate ward as well 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.