Mrs Hinch #374 RIP Flip & Flop, not grey or #gifted so they got the chop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why can’t she be normal and use a sandwich bag like a lot of us have done, put one vest, one babygrow and a nappy into it🙈.. duuuh

Reactions: 24
All this new baby is, is an excuse for her to buy more things. With anyone else it’s the excitement of bringing the new baby home. For Hinch she is just wet because it gives her an excuse to spend money. She’ll be bored of the baby soon enough when she’s bought all she can
Yes you are so right xx it’s actually making me feel a bit sick it’s so stupid

Reactions: 9
Im sorry no no no that list, 'premade milk incase breast milk doesn't come in straight away'. This person clearly knows nothing about breast feeding! It doenst come in straight away and giving a bottle isnt going to help it to come in!! I know i know you will not to get all mums net and this is an old argument. I just csnt stand misinformation.

• Heart
Reactions: 64
I've not whelped a litter of pups yet. But surely all you need is:
For baby:
Something to tit in (x 1 pack of nappies?)
Something to wipe their bum with
Something to wear & a blanket
Something to feed them with (Unless you're going with your boobs, but a bottle just incase it doesn't take.)

For you:
3 more pairs of pants than you think you'd need, nursing bras.
Panty liners
Slippers for on ward.
2 x change of clothes. (One (with fanny access) for pushing & one for going home in) and a bag to put the dirty clothes in.
Toothbrush, hair brush, moisturiser/face cleanser/your every day skin routine, shower gel, shampoo & conditioner.
Towel?
Sweeties, snacks and maybe a bottle of diluting juice, perhaps your own water bottle so you know you're hydrated.
Phone charger

And just chuck it into any weekend bag that you have that fits it in? Or you find 2 of your biggest on trend for 2010 "oversized handbags?

eta: now visiting is so restricted with Covid, surely if you have to stay longer you can send dad/your birth partner to bring anything you've forgotten from home?

@Cupboardshoes just for you :) Edit to say bloody spelt Tomatoes wrong 😂😂😂😂😂😂

View attachment 532344
Honestly, I am SO FOND of you, you little crunky snack!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Call me crazy or even WILD if you will, but my hospital bags I just pack the stuff....no need for see through separate bags.
Only for the toiletries.

Reactions: 10
Even with this fiter you can see the lips have been plumped. Sorry Sofish.... Good try though
View attachment 531946
They look pretty identical to me. Unless it’s a fake bump we might have to admit defeat here.
But this still means she is putting her unborn baby, other mums and babies and hospital staff/medics at risk of Covid. (oh and risking a lonley birth... If The Royal Queen Liz has to stand alone for her husband of 73 yrs funeral....) and somone has given her lip fillers while pregnant. I know lying about a birth date is bad... But for me these two selfish, acts are far worse. Who puts a bleeping tree before the health of a baby.. Oh, then again who puts a dog before your own child!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Why does she need a baby hairbrush for the hospital? You just don’t

• Haha
Reactions: 44
What is the point in those ugly little labels she uses for everything, lots of wee bits of plastic i just dont get it

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Shes only posting the hospital bag to try and throw tatters off the scent

Reactions: 12
Why in the hell 8 outfits for the baby? I’m in the states, but surely your hospitals provide newborn onesies while there? No 2 too good for that? 🙄🙄🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 6
What the duck is that horrible music she's put over her doing her baby bag? Kept making me jump out of my skin every time he did a massive growl. Ew. That's not singing, that's pretending you're an animal.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
🐑 🙈🙈
I can’t imagine going and buying a whole range never mind copying the pose and then putting it on Instagram. Cringe
I have second hand embarrassment for her
This stupid witch has “vaccums” in her freshen up Friday list. 1. It’s spelled vacuums. 2. Since when the duck did British people stop saying hoover? Idiotic bint.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Why does she need a baby hairbrush for the hospital? You just don’t
Cash cow 2 has to look "on point" for those nauseating slowmo "who's dead now reel at the Oscars" style videos we are going to have THRUST upon us when she does the big reveal! How dare a hair be out of place on a new born! He has to perform from day 1 & learn immediately that mummmmaaaz must have everything perfikkkt or she'll put you below Henry in the pecking order just like she did with Ronbot

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
I hope ronnie plays in "orlas" mud and scatters it everywhere.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She’s labelled everything so it’ll be easier for freda yahoooo to find since she’ll be looking after cc2 while madame maldon puts her feet up to rest, spending most of the time to her first born henry on facetime.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I packed my bag with baby wipes clothes nappies clothes for me big knickers and pads shoved shoved all in a bag 🤣🤣

Reactions: 9
FFS She can’t even pack a baby bag in a normal fashion! Clear bags and labels. 🙄 Also who takes a brush to the hospital for a newborn and why the need to spend money on a themed bag!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.