Mrs Hinch #374 RIP Flip & Flop, not grey or #gifted so they got the chop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She really is the MOST repugnant individual. Spoilt brat. She has little or no idea about the real world beyond the walls of Greyskull. She's an out and out liar. Janine now just seems to be a sycophantic moron posting constant reviews on his IG in praise of their shite podcast. He's def looking a stint on I'm A Z Lister Get Me Out Of Here......

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Oh Pepsi, I love you usually, but I love you even more now I've learnt you're a "plant person" too! Spose we could offer to rehome her plants in 3 weeks time when she admits she's "not a plant person"
Im a total plant freak, the house if full of them :) We could but I fear that "Orla" is probably dropping her Olives as we speak with toxic shock :(

Reactions: 8
What time did you go? According to sophas stories she was there at half 11/12, the only difference i can really spot is how damp the floor is in her pic compared to yours & the tree to your left has the label facing frontView attachment 532183
I wonder if they called ahead and said s’ use me can you open early for a VIP please. Don’t garden centres usually water their plants first thing? 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Im a total plant freak, the house if full of them :) We could but I fear that "Orla" is probably dropping her Olives as we speak with toxic shock :(
"Soil looks dirty so I sprayed pink stuff all over the top of it. Hope this helps! Xoxo"

I'm much the same- although the house is only full in the spots the cat can't reach 😂 I want to start a tattle gardeners club now 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So behind on here and them because I’m enjoying what us normal people call life lol

Reactions: 7
Long time lurker and very occasional poster. Wtf! Orla! That’s my stroppy, teenage daughter’s name. Grinch has got right on my tits using it ..... 😖

Reactions: 10
Did she actually pot up that poor olive tree in topsoil? With no drainage?
twit!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
What time did you go? According to sophas stories she was there at half 11/12, the only difference i can really spot is how damp the floor is in her pic compared to yours & the tree to your left has the label facing frontView attachment 532183
Bit later than Soph.My receipt says 1pm but I'm sure it was nearer 2. Perhaps their till is stuck on gmt.
The mud coming from under the grey display looks different to me-probably my camera quality?

• Heart
Reactions: 10
What was that last story with Henry? Does she think people are interested in Henry taking a 💩😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Dogs just tit and you’re letting him swing his bumhole juice all over your sofa 🤢 dogs on sofas man ✖✖

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
When you get a dog, they are going to tit wherever the hell they want in the garden... Don't bleeping yell at him!

Reactions: 20
Yeah, sooooo fake potted tree outside in the perGOALa, and real olive tree inside, shoved in a corner?
Makes sense.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.