Mrs Hinch #374 RIP Flip & Flop, not grey or #gifted so they got the chop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hate the life is now getting in the way of keeping up to date with threads 🥲

But that pouffe thing... looks like a giant breast 😳🤣

For being a "celeb in Essex" as she put it... noone ever gets photos of her!
literally came on here to say it looks like the knitted breasts used as teaching aids for breastfeeding 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
And now an add, does she do any cleaning anymore? I thought it was freshen up Friday 🥱

Reactions: 11
And now an add, does she do any cleaning anymore? I thought it was freshen up Friday 🥱
Freda probably swung a cloth round while looking after the kid and dog while Grinch sashayed around buying half dead olive trees

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Shouldn't be cleaning dog poo when pregnant

Shes definitely calling the baby something Peter rabbit related shes obssesed 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Ibreally dont think shes had the baby. You lot love a conspiracy 🤣. However has anyone noticed she keeps callin ron- roo?? I never noticed this before is it new?? Is roo to match babys name???

Reactions: 6
She's a cling on hincher that has been gifted some of this carp. (she has her own thread on Tattle as she's mental).

re the Olive tree - she'll kill it. Her house is warmer than the Sun.

Potted olive trees can be left outside until late September, early October, and should then be brought inside until the beginning of May. ... A cold conservatory, porch which has good natural light or a greenhouse are all suitable to house an olive tree during winter.
who is a cling on hincher, ive missed that :)

Is she really trying to make out that she’s had NOTHING gifted this entire pregnancy and she’s bought everything herself? I don’t know what’s worse. Her lying about buying things or the fact that she’s actually had to buy everything and no ones offered to gift her 😂

Reactions: 20
Ibreally dont think shes had the baby. You lot love a conspiracy 🤣. However has anyone noticed she keeps callin ron- roo?? I never noticed this before is it new?? Is roo to match babys name???
She’s been calling him Roo for ages. Think since he was born.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.