Mrs Hinch #374 RIP Flip & Flop, not grey or #gifted so they got the chop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What happens in the hospital if your baby can’t breastfeed even if you have chosen to? Do they supply bottles and formula or are you expected to bring those items even if you don’t intend on using them?

I haven’t had kids so I’m not familiar with the process (I had to google colostrum!) but I am surprised that they don’t supply things like formula or nappies! I thought Hinch would just pack ten times what she needed so she can do her silly old me act.
This might have changed now, but a couple of years ago when I gave birth I was adamant I wanted to breastfeed. It didn't go to plan and a lovely midwife gave me bottled formula to try mini Braggles on.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Another random thought this morning as I had a little scroll through her posts... her eyebrows vary so much and I think they only end up in her hairline when she does them herself. The Halloween picture where she had her makeup done by a MUA and is wearing a dark wig she actually looks really good (the Halloween gore stuff aside). Her eyebrows look normal. Why choose to draw on crazy eyebrows unless they are spocking from botox? Anyway, she should go with dark hair and lower eyebrows, it's a good look (gonna dismiss myself and go to the rave thread now clearly 😂)
All the vest

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Absolutely this!! I've given palliative care and if this was an adult the law would kick in because adults have the right to consent and people would be saying how its not right to show what they're showing, because at this stage capacity to make a choice to be shown dying generally isn't there.
I haven't even looked at their pages for days because it's just cruel what they're showing.That baby is being used for engagement now and not awareness. They could easily take the videos and pictures for their own personal memories, but each day write a diary and post that for their followers.
She might be just a baby but she's still a little human being who needs dignity and privacy at such a sensitive time.
People like Hinch need to think about if they'd want their dying parent/grandparent plastered all over the Internet because its no different just because its a baby. Just because the parents are posting it doesn't make it right to share and jump on the bandwagon. Plus Hinch always manages to sound so insincere
I absolutely agree with this. When she passes, i think I’ll need to step back from tattle and definitely insta, because I can’t bear to see it all. It’s too much. I understand it’s raised awareness, but now they’re sharing what could be her final days and in my opinion, this should be kept personal.

Reactions: 24
Reflecting back on this week, what has she posted about? The odd wipe of the kitchen, a couple of loads of washing and yet more purchases/Tesco showing off. I don’t have her spending habit but I would feel mortified if I was a professional Insta person and my posts consisted of videoing myself doing the washing and wiping my sink (both of which I do multiple times a day).

Why do people still follow her? Unless you love watching someone buy soon-to-landfill items every day, I don’t understand the attraction. The cleaning is almost non-existent as she seems to have lost interest - appreciate she’s heavily pregnant so absolutely shouldn’t be busting a gut but the lack of any effort on the cleaning front has been going on for months. As people have said, she can’t really move “up market” as she’d alienate her core follower base and she doesn’t have the style to pull off promoting higher value items. I’m sure she’ll get some interest for baby photos but where does she go after that?
In the bin where she belongs

Reactions: 1
I absolutely agree with this. When she passes, i think I’ll need to step back from tattle and definitely insta, because I can’t bear to see it all. It’s too much. I understand it’s raised awareness, but now they’re sharing what could be her final days and in my opinion, this should be kept personal.
It’s so sad you can see the poor baby deterioratinfo before our eyes and that’s so heart breaking. I think it’s lovely that all the family are around but I think it should be away from social media so that people can remember her house she was before they stopped all the treatment. I think hinch will be insufferable when the poor baby passes and she will definitely make it all about her and her ‘beautiful family’ I hope this doesn’t come across wrong but I think the reason hinch is so obsessed with them is coz on some level she kinda wishes it was her. Maybe not to have a sick kid but the level of attention Ashley and Safiyya have received she can only dream of it. The fact that their go fund me raised over a million in 24 hours is something she couldn’t even do for the charity quiz. They had a special message from the rock. Didn’t she spend like a year stalking Michael Bolton trying to get him to notice her. They even have someone sky write for them. I think her obsession with them is odd and the fact that her Hinchers are now only interested in them because their queen shared the story is odd too. I wish they would all just leave them alone and let them spend their last days with their baby within being tagged in freshen up Friday post or cleaning products post.

Reactions: 22
Even just clicking back through her highlights you can see how oddly she’s behaved since around June.

I refuse to believe several of us remember a new doormat being bought and Ronnies red blanket and yet there’s evidence of neither on highlights. 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ Is she one step ahead of us 😂😂
I remember her showing a red blanket from home bargains for Ron ages ago. I think she’s deleting things as she re uses them. She getting even more sly.

Reactions: 12
I remember her showing a red blanket from home bargains for Ron ages ago. I think she’s deleting things as she re uses them. She getting even more sly.
Yes. I agree. Something like that Is going on. I went back through my phone photos and so many of the screen shots I have are very compelling.

Reactions: 6
I had to have emergency sections with both my children. They wanted to keep me/us in for 3 days, I discharged myself after 2 days with my first (11 years ago) and 18 hours after my second (7 years ago) I’d rather recover in my own bed. First time I got decent pain and a midwife every day with blood thinning injections. Second time not even a paracetamol and had to inject myself #Torycuts
I can imagine Grinch staying in as long as possible, she’s one of those that acts like pregnancy is an illness.
Pregnancy isn’t an illness but then again it isn’t the same for every woman
For every woman who feels great and blooming and works till they are 39 weeks there are some for whom it’s a struggle, they are not blooming they are exhausted, nervous and guilt ridden for not ‘just getting on with it’
And labour and delivery again for some it’s straightforward and for others it’s not, whether it’s a difficult vaginal delivery or a c- section planned or otherwise it doesn’t always go to plan
I’ve had 1 forceps delivery and 3 c-sections of which one was an emergency and it was hard going
I will defend any woman, grinch or otherwise with regards to pregnancy and labour because that’s their experience and we don’t need other women minimising our experiences just because theirs was okay

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Pregnancy isn’t an illness but then again it isn’t the same for every woman
For every woman who feels great and blooming and works till they are 39 weeks there are some for whom it’s a struggle, they are not blooming they are exhausted, nervous and guilt ridden for not ‘just getting on with it’
And labour and delivery again for some it’s straightforward and for others it’s not, whether it’s a difficult vaginal delivery or a c- section planned or otherwise it doesn’t always go to plan
I’ve had 1 forceps delivery and 3 c-sections of which one was an emergency and it was hard going
I will defend any woman, grinch or otherwise with regards to pregnancy and labour because that’s their experience and we don’t need other women minimising our experiences just because theirs was okay
Oh yes completely agree it’s different for everyone. Me & the baby nearly died with my first and I suffered a loss before I had my second so it was a very anxious scary time. Women need to support each other something Grinch would never do.

Reactions: 11
Oh yes completely agree it’s different for everyone. Me & the baby nearly died with my first and I suffered a loss before I had my second so it was a very anxious scary time. Women need to support each other something Grinch would never do.
Sorry wasn’t having a go at you it just something that triggers me big time
feeling very over emotional even now x

• Heart
Reactions: 5
So she’s got the real plant inside and the fake one outside with two children under two?! Makes complete sense to me 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The Red Blanket. @HinchesSousChef
I believe the red blanket was bought from the shopping trip to home bargains last November. Thread #266 When they let Ronnie walk round and Inch just followed him round. When she showed the haul she said Ronnie liked it so she bought it. I can’t find any pics of the blanket or the haul share. Just this image. It was the same day they went in Costa and Ron was bundled up asleep in his pram, coat on, hood up, blankets over heating whilst they took there coats off and enjoyed their hot chocolate. She also had her hair cut on this day. Does anyone remember this? What happened to the cardboard house? The tip of course 😂

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Another delight from Facebook. Can you imagine getting a cake made for someone with cleaning products on it 🙈

0151945E-6F6F-40D2-BCFC-47ABBE78F53F.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.