Mrs Hinch #374 RIP Flip & Flop, not grey or #gifted so they got the chop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi, newbie poster here. I’ve got no issue with MrsHinch at all, but even I’m confused about the latest person she’s following. Could it be an Instagram glitch?

Ahhh that’s perfect. That’s what we are looking for.
The stumbling block is I’ve found another red blanket - same as the one in the image that @Hennypenny has shared. That red blanket is a Disney Mickey Mouse one. It’s only ever been seen used outside.
The red blanket spotted on March 6th is more than likely From her HB haul because let’s face it. Why would you go to HB the week the other shops open? (I don’t mean in life - I mean in insta content). She was saving that content. Non descript items bought that don’t point to any events (eg Easter).
Hmmm. It’s interesting.
She’s just one big conspiracy isn’t she 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I thought the red blanket from March was an Iggle Piggle blanket from HB - it was on the sofa - only noticed it as my children used to be obsessed with Iggle Piggle?!?

Reactions: 3
Hi, newbie poster here. I’ve got no issue with MrsHinch at all, but even I’m confused about the latest person she’s following. Could it be an Instagram glitch?
I’ve just looked and that’s a weird profile to follow. Paid features and promos. She’s also unfollowed 1 account. Was following 4,000 yesterday.

Reactions: 5
Long time lurker here. I know it's been said many times but I think it's wrong that Hinch never holds her hands up and admits fault for posts she puts up that could be a danger/hazardous. The recent example of her unscrewing her sink which led to many people's kitchens flooding. It would be decent if she could hold her hand up and admit mistakes, nobody's perfect.
Do you know like a div i tried this and yes it leaked all under my sink 😂😂

Reactions: 3
“So.tuumbler“ is the new instagrammer she’s following. Very odd. Lots of very photoshopped pics and it appears that you can “DM her for paid features , shoutouts. “ affordable prices via PayPal, apparently. So strange.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
I’ve just looked and that’s a weird profile to follow. Paid features and promos. She’s also unfollowed 1 account. Was following 4,000 yesterday.
Also, the style of the 'instagrammers' on that account aren't really the 'Hinch' look, did she meant to follow on her personal account maybe?

Reactions: 2
“So.tuumbler“ is the new instagrammer she’s following. Very odd. Lots of very photoshopped pics and it appears that you can “DM her for paid features , shoutouts. “ affordable prices via PayPal, apparently. So strange.
It's hardly strange since Soph (or Jamie in her behalf) has paid her way to the top, half of her followers aren't real they are bots. So if more of the fake insta life is coming I'm not shocked

Reactions: 9
Garden centres here have been open throughout lockdown. They are treated as essential like DIY stores. This could have been any time really.
Trees in background look very bare for mid April...
I just showed this picture to my bf he goes "what...why has she circled the big trees behind the fence? She can't buy them" he looks so confused bless him haha

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’m late to the thread and haven’t read back yet so it’s probably already been said, but that photo of her at the park is definitely hiding a buggy. I can’t explain it but her whole stance and being in front like that is as if she’s pushing a buggy just out of shot.
Thats wht i thought she has defo had the baby as no more bump shots and both her and ss are off phones so they are meeting up this weekend

Reactions: 6
Garden centres here have been open throughout lockdown. They are treated as essential like DIY stores. This could have been any time really.
Trees in background look very bare for mid April...
Trees were definitely like that when I took my photo.
I'll tell you why I think this was 'recent'.
First of all it's one of my most visited centres.The guy who owns it is an 'acquaintance',a friend of a friend.He owns 2 other businesses locally,Le Bouchon in Heybridge(5 mins from grinch) and a sister restaurant in Rettendon about 5 miles away.
Rettendon was where the infamous Essex Boy murders took place.
The display changes regularly and until recently the middle area where the red robins are was being used to display winter pansies etc.
The red Robin shrubs behind me when I took the photo weren't there up to approx 2/3 weeks ago.I know this because I went with a friend specifically to buy one.
Believe me,I want to catch her out as much as the rest of you.I do think that the thumbs up was added at a different time to the olive tree saga in order to prove a point.
I am too long in the tooth to feel the need to lie-so to the doubters
That's not being kind 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.