Mrs Hinch #374 RIP Flip & Flop, not grey or #gifted so they got the chop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Going live in the delivery suite with the days newspaper clearly showing the date 😂 then followed up with a copy of the birth certificate 😂
To be fair birth certificate would clear it all right up! But then again are we now making baby no3 into some kind of Obama type celebrity and feeding into Hinch’s delusions of grandeur? 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
She really does take keeping up with the Jones to a new level. “You’ve all got olive trees, I want one now!” No thought, no original ideas, just a copycat 🙄

Reactions: 48
She wears a mask if she hasn’t done her make up. Nothing to do with safety.

Reactions: 27
She could just be there today for something else and walked past the olive trees so that her pre records (Jamie's clip) " prove" that she still has the bump..and is buying the tree etc. Tree probably bought in Jan already so this is all to convince there is no baby. Unless I see her bump and those hideous pointy claws together today ...I'm thinking you're still on to something.
This. 100000% she did not have them pointy claws when pointing at the olive tree.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I reckon the tree will grow too big for the pot so she will have no choice but to move to a bigger house with a proper garden so she can plant it outside

• Haha
Reactions: 103
I reckon the tree will grow too big for the pot so she will have no choice but to move to a bigger house with a proper garden so she can plant it outside
Is that why she letting Hennerz get so fat? An excuse to move to a bigger house because "Henry just needed more space guyyyzzz"

• Haha
Reactions: 42
I give the real olive tree a week in the house before it starts getting fruit flies and she ‘can’t coype guyzz’ it’ll be on the tip in no time

Then it’ll be ‘Where’s the tree?’ Now the fishgate has been solved 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.