Mrs Hinch #374 RIP Flip & Flop, not grey or #gifted so they got the chop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What happens in the hospital if your baby can’t breastfeed even if you have chosen to? Do they supply bottles and formula or are you expected to bring those items even if you don’t intend on using them?

I haven’t had kids so I’m not familiar with the process (I had to google colostrum!) but I am surprised that they don’t supply things like formula or nappies! I thought Hinch would just pack ten times what she needed so she can do her silly old me act.
they wouldn't ordinarily supply it but of course in the event of an emergency the hospital would supply

Reactions: 4
In Scotland you now get a baby box before baby is born which includes clothes, bath thermometer etc free from the government which you get a few weeks before baby is born. But you take in your own baby clothes.
However I didn't understand her list especially as a second time parent unless it's different in England. Here you are provided with nappies, cotton wool, maternity pads and there are pre made baby milks in all different brands for those who want to bottle feed.
It is different in England. They don’t provide any of that.

Reactions: 6
I haven’t posted on a hinch thread in ages (I was here in the early pre 100 threads but even then they just went too fast for me!!) Anyway, curiousity begs me to ask!! Why do you guys think she’s actually had the baby? What would she get out of doing that. All influenzas post in real time about babies, it seems weird to me that she post a week or even a month later. Honestly don’t get it!!
Because as seems to be the case with every ‘celebrity’ pregnancy (and I use that term lightly here) women seem OBSESSED that the person has a surrogate, a moon bump, not pregnant at all, had it already, all of the above. It happens every time and it’s incredibly weird.

In Zophs case though she does encourage distrust because of her track record of lying about every possible thing and being intentionally vague about the pregnancy. But I remember it was the same last pregnancy

Reactions: 11
I haven’t posted on a hinch thread in ages (I was here in the early pre 100 threads but even then they just went too fast for me!!) Anyway, curiousity begs me to ask!! Why do you guys think she’s actually had the baby? What would she get out of doing that. All influenzas post in real time about babies, it seems weird to me that she post a week or even a month later. Honestly don’t get it!!
I think its just because she lies about everything unnecessarily that everything she posts is seen to be a lie unless it can be proven to be the truth.
She doesn't really have much to gain from lying about it think she just loves the speculation coz she's sad like that and people speculate because most things she posts seem to be pre recorded.

Reactions: 10
She’s so dishonest in almost everything she posts and her pre records are all over the shop.
But honestly I think it’s the tattlers way to make her abit more interesting to discuss, there’s only so many times you can make a conversation over the way a woman shoves bleach down a toilet.
I’m holding out until this baby arrives to see if our hinchessouschef was right all along! (Could be worth looking at all those posts this tattler has been keeping a track)

• Heart
Reactions: 13
How can anyone talk about it being against the rules-shes dying and it may be the last time they ever see her! If that was my family member I wouldn’t be staying away I’d be there to give her all the love!
Exactly my thoughts. Exactly this. Must be absolutely crazy if you think I ain’t seeing my terminally ill family member when the days are numbered!! Every waking moment for them is precious time. I pray for some sort of miracle for her x

to be honest i think its fair enough to provide your own its not like it is an unexpected thing that you may be unprepared for, I know in a few cases it may be but generally most people are prepared, but i do know it was very different a long time ago xx
When my mum had me, they made you stay in for 10 days to rest. She said it was like a spa. This was nearly 40yrs ago mind 😂

• Wow
Reactions: 9
What happens in the hospital if your baby can’t breastfeed even if you have chosen to? Do they supply bottles and formula or are you expected to bring those items even if you don’t intend on using them?

I haven’t had kids so I’m not familiar with the process (I had to google colostrum!) but I am surprised that they don’t supply things like formula or nappies! I thought Hinch would just pack ten times what she needed so she can do her silly old me act.
I had an awful experience with my third. He just would not feed from me overnight. Until then, I was expressing colostrum into a med cup (Fed my other two perfectly fine myself). I begged and pleaded for a bottle of milk and they just told me to keep trying. I knew he wouldn’t. The poor mite was starving. They would not give me any milk and I couldn’t keep up. He was nearly 11lbs. I had a Hakka pump but it had a split in it 😢The woman opposite kindly offered me a bottle in the end and I had to wait until my husband bought some up along with my electric pump. I made a massive complaint over that. I even offered them money for a bottle and they wouldn’t give me one. Maybe I should have been prepared but I didn’t anticipate any problems as my other children fed fine. I ended up pumping exclusively for him.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
I go to bed before my partner, and my mum always went to bed before my dad! I think it's quite normal. Not everyone feels tired at the same time. Plus it gives my partner a bit of time to himself to watch what he wants on TV 😂
I always go up first. Does my head in my head in when my husband comes up at same time lol

They will provide stuff in an emergency but the general rule is to take it and that is possible for most people so it isn't s big deal.

Reactions: 4
Can’t find that bloody door mat anywhere. Now it’s just annoying me cos I want to find the door mat. Not even because of “baby gate” 🤦🏻‍♀️😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She had a baby less than 2 years ago, how can she possibly forget what she needs to pack?! Nappies, wipes, vests, babygrows, hat, blanket and jobs a good ‘un.
It’s all for content. She knows exactly what to bring! This act of being clueless is off putting and unrealistic

Reactions: 14
She had a baby less than 2 years ago, how can she possibly forget what she needs to pack?! Nappies, wipes, vests, babygrows, hat, blanket and jobs a good ‘un.
I’m pregnant with my first and I’ve asked my mate who has a two year old what she packed, advice etc yesterday and she doesn’t remember either. So don’t think it’s an act

Reactions: 1
My Sister is a Maternity Nurse and told me planned inductions and planned c sections are rarely booked for a weekend usually always booked for in the week. We like to think NHS is 24/7 but it's not.
Obviously Emergencies are dealt with when they happen regardless of day.
I am a midwife (in Wales, I can’t imagine England is much different though) and we do have inductions that come in 7 days of the week. We schedule them based on gestation, rather than what day of the week it is.

Reactions: 5
So she’s putting a real olive tree indoors because she’s seen people do it on Instagram but her plants outdoors are plastic?? 🤯

So backwards.

Also carting tit around a garden centre whilst heavily pregnant and under doctors orders to rest?? So in effect she’s putting her unborn child’s life at risk double fold through Covid and her own health issue... All the while posting almost obsessively about a poorly baby...

I used to watch her to laugh at her duck ups and her tangling herself up in her own lies but her bullshit is just next level recently. She’s not right. How can strangers on the internet see it but not those closest to her?
spot on! also potentially taking covid into the hospital with her too. hence why we are told to shield at 28 weeks.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
How set up is that picture today, I mean, come on.
"Jaymeeeee will you take a snap to show I'm off for the weekend. But let me cover my bump first, place Henry's paw on me, and bury my head in Ronnie so they can't see my lieing face."

• Haha
Scandinavia here and we get a little hat/babygro, nappies, sanitary pads for mum all free and provided, no idea about formula as I breastfed but I'm guessing they had that too. I find it interesting too, originally from the UK and I had no idea they provided all this stuff, the little outfit was a surprise especially!

Back to Hinch, she's as boring as ever then. Loving all the detective work in the thread though 😅 oh and why o why would you need a brush 😂 talk about excessive.
You guys do it right over there. My friend had her babies in Norway and even the maternity leave was fully paid for a couple of years I think. It’s so family centered. Either way, we’re all very lucky that we’re not out into debt or landed with a massive bill for healthcare x

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.