Mrs Hinch #374 RIP Flip & Flop, not grey or #gifted so they got the chop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Rattled her bones!! I fucking love you tattlers!!

Reactions: 6
Long time lurker here. I know it's been said many times but I think it's wrong that Hinch never holds her hands up and admits fault for posts she puts up that could be a danger/hazardous. The recent example of her unscrewing her sink which led to many people's kitchens flooding. It would be decent if she could hold her hand up and admit mistakes, nobody's perfect.

Reactions: 29
Wonder if she will give the new baby cuddle clock or whatever that creepy clock teddy was called. For how much fuss she made before giving it Ronnie, we never see it

Reactions: 21
No NHS doesn't provide baby clothes!
Nope, tbh that's the least of it. I was in for 3 days post c section and I wasn't even able to wash and apart from some cereal in the morning and half a disgusting ready meal mid afternoon I didn't get any food. I don't know how I would have coped if I was on my own.

Reactions: 5
Why is she not making a fuss on
Solomon’s blue bog post? Love it bubs I’ll tell you why because she’s to busy pulling her extensions out screaming about that fucking cottage of Solomon’s. If she hasn't had little Eddie yet she may need to get a move on otherwise the blue bog will get more likes than she will.

Reactions: 14
Just catching up, I'm gutted, I have those shoe bags, can you believe i use them for shoes?!! Must get a label saying SHOES for each bag!!

Reactions: 15
Went to find Stacey's blue bog post to go like it. Got sidetracked and found this. Appropriate for Zoph. Might cock about and make some Hinch ones later

Reactions: 10
You don’t get given onsies in the UK. You being in your own babygros, nappies etc. I’m sure they would provide them if you went into spontaneous labour and had nothing with you. But it’s not usual here
Or, if you are a fanny like me, and you forget take the baby's bag with you Waters broke and the baby arrived less than 3 hours later. Just made it to the hospital in time. And I have no excuse as it was my second time at this rodeo.

They gave me nappies and formula but I had to wait until DH was allowed in to visit (this was in the middle of the CV second wave too!) before I could put clothes on the poor wee bugger.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.