Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Misslooksy

Thread suggestion

Mrs hinch - kept the tesco collab under her hat, but can you see a bump under all that tat!?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 142

anouk3105

I started following the Hinch when she had around 2,500 followers, I got suckered into the Minkeh thing, although, they’re a load of rubbish and I’ve binned them all because they have all bunched up!
I never liked the mono-tone-home, but she felt like someone who accidentally found herself finding this ‘fame’. I only found Tattle around 6 weeks ago and have lurked since then and now everything makes sense.
I’m a single parent with 2 daughters, full time working and I have to save like mad to get anything done, and what I noticed was that one minute she was saying ‘I need storage’ and the next it was there, so unrealistic. I started to get jealous that I couldn’t just post on Instagram and someone would solve my problems. Then she started getting all these freebies for Ron and I felt like ..I know so many homeless mothers who would benefit from the generosity of these companies, instead, it all gets gifted to someone who takes it all for granted. Then I started to get angry with her, watching her stories with gritted teeth. When the extension and the pergola and then the plastic grass went down I had to stop following. I live in a rental, my garden is wood chipped, I’d love to turf it, but I can’t. I just cannot.
So much to say but this whole thing today with Tesco has sent me over the edge!

• Heart
Reactions: 141
D

Deleted member

I don't think I'm allowed to post a screen shot but I've just seen the most distasteful post about Azalea from a deranged hincher.
She has posted to say Ashley and Safiyya are being hugely disrespectful by not giving Mrs hinch more updates after she invested so much of her own money and it's worrying her so this puts baby hinch #2 at risk! And we're the trolls??
Also her donation considering she makes £24k for a post is about the same as someone at Tesco giving £1. She's not owed anything and it's beyond disgusting the hinchers that feel she's bought her way for more details on a tragedy. I'm seriously pissed off. I used to follow the crazy hinchers for a laugh, but they're downright idiots that need to be ignored!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 134

candyfloss99

VIP Member
I see under her grid photo someone is saying they saw her out and she has no bump and her army are going barmy 😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 123

Cupboardshoes

Chatty Member
Heres one for all the "scientifically from what we have been told baby should be here now" squad! No wonder poor @HinchesSousChef has to work so hard on baby reconnaissance!

P.s. I've just googled and a giraffes gestation period is 15 months. But i was unable to find data on the gestation period of a compulsive liar!

0001-19677453227_20210412_214233_0000.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 116

Thistea

Hi

My child is going through cancer, we've made friends and unfortunately some haven't beaten their cancer.

I think personally this is too far now, it's not fair on Baby A. Everyone wants to know about her but maybe her parents think they have to tell. I feel for them and i get it. But I'm really struggling with this as it doesn't feel dignified at all

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 110

Lgrace90

These threads are moving faster than Soph’s ‘thinking about having Astro turf and now it’s done’ type projects

• Haha
Reactions: 107

Cococoleman

Can I say something that angers the shit outta me. When her sheep say “no one deserves this more than you.”
What about people who have trained and studied and worked for years to become fashion designers or interior decorators or have studied and paid for uni to become broadcasters.She is handed everything and doesn’t have to worry about sacrifice or training or how much it will cost.
Success is guaranteed as she has a name now. If she was just some normal person her designs wouldn’t get snapped up. Just irritates me.

• Heart
Reactions: 100

Klaus123

VIP Member
Am I the only one who feels it’s wrong that poor baby A being paraded all over social media? Where is her dignity? I get filming for memories but why not privacy... I feel so bad for all these children. There’s no protection whatsoever.

• Heart
Reactions: 90

BabyOctopus

I don't understand why there's a doorstep clap for baby A. Maybe it's my autism, but I have no idea who her parents are or why they are famous. I don't think any of my family would know. Yes it's heartbreaking that she is dying, so tragic and she is so young. But why not raise awareness for childhood cancers with a doorstep clap for every child battling cancer? Rather than one baby with famous parents?? What about all the babies with cancer right now who nobody gives a shit about because their parents aren't Instagram famous?

• Heart
Reactions: 84

MooMooG

So she can get the mutt’s hair cut but leaves the poor child’s hair looking like the guy from Slade.
D778DA54-A816-4894-91F1-132A15F4DE60.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 81

MaldonMalaise

Every day I look at the Cain family’s stories, every day I hope Azaylia’s passing is peaceful and gentle and I hope her parents get the support they need so they can find peace one day.

I don’t post about it because I think we all feel this way, and it’s not about me. And even if I did want to I wouldn’t do it after a day of flogging shit prints in frames and cheap towels. It’s crass.

• Heart
Reactions: 80

Incognito_burrito

VIP Member
I’m afraid I can’t watch anymore, I have followed Azaylias fight all through, but now finding it too sad looking at her so out of it. I totally get her parents wanting to share every moment with her, who wouldn’t but now I’m finding it too heartbreaking 💓
I can’t watch either. I know they’re sharing her with the world and making the most of their time with her but she’s being bounced around, paraded around. She can barely hold her own head up she’s so tired and looks so poorly. She must be cold on that last video. Just take her inside, hold her, love her, let her be as comfortable as possible. I’m not being nasty or unsympathetic to how they are feeling and I’ve not experienced their situation but it’s becoming cruel.
Agree or disagree if you must but it’s my opinion. Poor love 💔

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 80