Mrs Hinch #372 The Madame Hinch Collection - reduced now at Tesco!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Watch her eyes she is lying her body language and the fact she keeps looking away and up I think we should start a new movement

#JUSTICEFORFLIPANDFLOP

Reactions: 19
Funny how when she is forced to do a real time video that silly Greta filter appears so no one can comment on her current hair style/colour/length or any other features!

Reactions: 37
So they are not fish people. Why get the fookin fish then??!! This is so their mentality- if it don’t fit Chuck it out! I’m amazed they have kept Ronnie for so long.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
If this is true there would have been a montage on baby fish, counting them, next day more fish etc etc. 🤥

Reactions: 17
She said they went to the showroom for the day but never bought anything then all of a sudden a brand spanking new Audi appeared on their driveway 😂
Hate to sound like I’m sticking up for her 🤮 but before I saw the light, I read her book... she led her followers, and Jamie to believe they weren’t having the car he picked out as it was too expensive. But then she arranged to have it delivered for his birthday as a surprise for him 🙄🙄

Actually pissing me off how much she's acting like it's perfectly fine just to buy an animal then when it gets "hard work" change your mind.
To some people it's just fish but it's still a living breathing bleeping animal you bleep.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 29
I can't believe it's finally been addressed!!! But now I want to know who are the "fish people"?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Finally Sopha you have addressed the fisssccchhh, wasn’t so hard was it?

Now if you could just tell the truth about the baby being born, and the rest of your lies that would be perffficcccct. Thanks hun 👍🏻

Reactions: 8
You are not dog people, dog people look after their dogs and don’t make them fat

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.