Mrs Hinch #372 The Madame Hinch Collection - reduced now at Tesco!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why didn't she just say the fish died? She obviously thinks her "shoppers" are that stupid that they wouldn't notice after all the fuss she made originally then to not show them at all. A lot of her hinchers will have been out and got flip and flop's of their own too. She could have said they were more work than she anticipated and gave them to her niece, even if it were a lie. I just find it bizarre that she thinks by not saying anything people will forget and not query it

Reactions: 12
Well it’s my birthday today going to celebrate with some crunky snacks and hope CC2 does not make a appearance #ATV
Happy Birthday!!! 🥳
It’s Mr Doodle’s birthday today too (he is 5 days younger than me grrrrr!)
Enjoy your crunky snacks! We’re going out for lunch - what a bloody treat!!

PS RIP f&f (that’s the fish - but also possibly the new clothing range! 🤭)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Wasn’t Ronnie being potty trained in that fancy child’s toilet? We never see or hear about his progress with that.
Because toilet training is MESSY and Frustrating and often not a linear process. Her perfikkkt narrative doesn't fit with puddles on the floor cos she was on the sofa engrossed in her phone and Ron was too busy playing (with what toys, I don't know!) to communicate with her its "go time"

Would she ever actually go on a real "journey' with and give useful advice to (predominantly) young women who are housemaking or raising kids for the first time? Probably not. Plus she's paid by Pampers and probably has another deal coming up for CC2 so wouldn't want to look like she doesn't know what's going on with that end of her kids!

P.s. Happy birthday @BunnyBoo0102 I've sent a paint by numbers picture I completed myself to your P.O. Box. Spoiler alert: it's a hare with cataracts ❤

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Wow I’ve missed so much! Fish are dead! Her Tesco range is shocking! I went and had a nose yesterday on my lunch brake and it’s so thin and cheap looking! Also that is 💯 a baby making cooing noises in the background, my crazy pregnant brain knows!
In which story can you hear baby? So I can listen too 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 1
I am still holding out hope for the fish :) like I said before I think she will have 'moved' them to the garage so she can call trollz again, how we accused her of killing them. It wouldn't be hard to replace them, even if they have died so why wouldn't she just buy more. I don't think we have seen the end of the fish (maybe not the original Flip and Flop though)

Reactions: 8
Grinch does like a quote doesn't she 🙄. Her next one should be "put down your phone, don't live your life through a screen, buying tat doesn't bring you happiness, although taking up your curtains might".
If her curtains are made to measure, could she not get the measurements right?! Could’ve made some headbands with the offcuts!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Because toilet training is MESSY and Frustrating and often not a linear process. Her perfikkkt narrative doesn't fit with puddles on the floor cos she was on the sofa engrossed in her phone and Ron was too busy playing (with what toys, I don't know!) to communicate with her its "go time"

Would she ever actually go on a real "journey' with and give useful advice to (predominantly) young women who are housemaking or raising kids for the first time? Probably not. Plus she's paid by Pampers and probably has another deal coming up for CC2 so wouldn't want to look like she doesn't know what's going on with that end of her kids!

P.s. Happy birthday @BunnyBoo0102 I've sent a paint by numbers picture I completed myself to your P.O. Box. Spoiler alert: it's a hare with cataracts ❤
I remember when i was potty training my first born (he is now 22) he took a tit in his little tikes cosy coupe 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I heard nothing 🙈 maybe my kids are too old so I’ve forgotten what a baby sounds like. But I can just hear her talking and the creaking of the loft ladder.
I had to listen too it quite loud and really concentrate, but it really doesn’t sound like anything else, I was on the phone to my sister In law the other day and could hear her newborn cooing and sounded just like that! After she says the curtains are thick really listen 👂 🤔

In which story can you hear baby? So I can listen too 🤣🤣🤣
The one about changing the curtains, really listen to it, I’m sure it’s a baby and not the dog!

Reactions: 3
Could she be any more self absorbed... a morning montage of tesco shite, jeez ... well whatever makes you want to get out of bed in the morning

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Wasn’t Ronnie being potty trained in that fancy child’s toilet? We never see or hear about his progress with that.
I don't think she actually started, she got it for him to get used to and he was playing with it. However some methods recommend that you only introduce the potty once actually training starts as otherwise they will think it's a toy. If Ronnie's not communicating I'm not sure how it will work, especially when got and about as he can't just take himself off to the potty or let her know he needs a wee (unless she teaches him some signing).

Reactions: 5
She’s a celeb thats hounded by the press so she needs her privacy from the papzzzzz
Or like I think it's been briefly mentioned, she may want to avoid being commented on regarding baby weight after birth, so is shifting it first to coincide with a baby arrival magazine deal with 'OK MAG' So wants to look her best 🤷🏼‍♀️ who knows with her #anythingispossible

I had to listen too it quite loud and really concentrate, but it really doesn’t sound like anything else, I was on the phone to my sister In law the other day and could hear her newborn cooing and sounded just like that! After she says the curtains are thick really listen 👂 🤔

The one about changing the curtains, really listen to it, I’m sure it’s a baby and not the dog!
Can you post it, I’m blocked lol so can’t listen 🤣🤣🤣

Oh I was listening to the story from this morning with the loft ladder. Yes I can her a baby in the background it’s very faint. But could it be Ronnie? He still makes those baby noises when he communicates.

Reactions: 5
Whats with the tray and shite on the bed. Things like that are done in a show home. There is nothing homely about that house at all.

Reactions: 8
Oh I was listening to the story from this morning with the loft ladder. Yes I can her a baby in the background it’s very faint. But could it be Ronnie? He still makes those baby noises when he communicates.
It couldve been Ronnie. He doesn't even speak just squeals. Such a shame. Havent seen those flash cards since either

I've only just noticed the fringed lampshade in the bedroom, how vile :sick:
I though that too.

Reactions: 12

I heard it too!! There is definitely a baby noise!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.