Mrs Hinch #372 The Madame Hinch Collection - reduced now at Tesco!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was in the middle of replying to Joyce savage I think
This one she doesn’t give any glimpses to see if there’s a bump or not. It’s the chipped thumb nail - she had those nails for agggggess and the thumb nail eventually chipped so this would be potentially around November sort of time. All just posing. The range would have been completed by then no decisions to be made.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Ok, @HinchesSousChef I’ve been snooping at some highlights as baby MDB thinks sleep is for the weak tonight and I was looking at the F&F highlight, 19 weeks ago.
At the time wc 30/11/20 I think there was speculation that she might be pregnant. A picture was then posted of her lying on the upstairs hallway outside Ron’s room posting her reaction monologue. At the time I think we all thought it was a weird place to lie, not safe/comfortable if she was pregnant but left it there.... however I present to you, she’s lying on the stairs.... this ties in with the cushion on her lap for the quiz filming as I think it was around the same time. It might even be where the speculation came from?

Attachments

Reactions: 20
These threads are moving faster than Soph’s ‘thinking about having Astro turf and now it’s done’ type projects

• Haha
Reactions: 107
What a cringey caption on her grid post, my god, she doesn't give a toss about her "insta family" she likes MOOONEEEYYY.
Her range is awful, tacky boring and just meh, I have similar candle sticks but from the range but in a shabby wood colour and they're alot nicer than hers - and cheaper.
I'm surprised she's found places around her house for all the tat considering she's going on the beige train atm - she'll slowly get rid of everything soon.
The lounge wear is just boring as duck, no need in how bland it all is ..... There's nothing wrong with colours or patterns, look at SS ITS range. I'm currently wearing bright blue pj's with water melons all over, my hubby is a lucky man - so shuv your boring lounge wear up your arse.

Reactions: 72
I see under her grid photo someone is saying they saw her out and she has no bump and her army are going barmy 😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 123
Oh my days, it’s kicking off in the comments section of inch n stacey 😂 don’t know who the Tanya girl is but blocking incoming in 3...2...1... 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
What a cringey caption on her grid post, my god, she doesn't give a toss about her "insta family" she likes MOOONEEEYYY.
Her range is awful, tacky boring and just meh, I have similar candle sticks but from the range but in a shabby wood colour and they're alot nicer than hers - and cheaper.
I'm surprised she's found places around her house for all the tat considering she's going on the beige train atm - she'll slowly get rid of everything soon.
The lounge wear is just boring as duck, no need in how bland it all is ..... There's nothing wrong with colours or patterns, look at SS ITS range. I'm currently wearing bright blue pj's with water melons all over, my hubby is a lucky man - so shuv your boring lounge wear up your arse.
have you got a swipe up for them? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Ok, @HinchesSousChef I’ve been snooping at some highlights as baby MDB thinks sleep is for the weak tonight and I was looking at the F&F highlight, 19 weeks ago.
At the time wc 30/11/20 I think there was speculation that she might be pregnant. A picture was then posted of her lying on the upstairs hallway outside Ron’s room posting her reaction monologue. At the time I think we all thought it was a weird place to lie, not safe/comfortable if she was pregnant but left it there.... however I present to you, she’s lying on the stairs.... this ties in with the cushion on her lap for the quiz filming as I think it was around the same time. It might even be where the speculation came from?
Ive been baffled by the lying on the stairs business. I honestly don’t know what to make of it - unless she was lying on a cushion. There are many flaws in the “she’s had the baby theory” but the fact that I’m repeatedly drawn to the argument that she has lied about the timeline of this pregnancy suggests to me that she has. I like debate and discussion. I’m not worried about being right or wrong - more interested in figuring it out whatever the answer is.
Repeatedly it points to a timeline that suggests she should have had the baby by now.
She said herself that the F&F stuff had been pre recorded and that made sense because of it being an advert essentially. It would seem there were two sections to that f&f recording - the first one where she is super slim and I actually think she looks brilliant there. Then the second one where she’s covered up in a thick dressing gown. She’s tried to do her hair the same but it’s not quite exactly.
She then allegedly responds to the sheeps reactions in the present by lying on the stairs talking to camera. We can’t be sure it’s in present time. The whole thing was odd.
It is indeed a complex puzzle!

Reactions: 31
At least we have clarity on why she has bwwn bombarding Baby As posts. Drumming up customers as Inch would say!!!

Reactions: 11
I have to admit, I'm a bit disappointed that there isn't a grey hinch woffool maker to go with the grey hinch woffool lounge set. Maybe she'll rethink her ways when the bayyyyddggjj clothing/accessories/tit are launched (obviously give the sheep time to buy the grey tat first, then convince them it's sooo 2020, and it'll be at the kerbside faster than Zophs Easter decs).

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.