Mrs Hinch #372 The Madame Hinch Collection - reduced now at Tesco!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What I find crazy is she shares so much of her life, husband, house, kids, dog, garden etc etc . It made me think how long would it take someone to find out her address? Luckily I'm not a stalker or crazy person. It didn't take long at all. It's so scary that she has loads of followers some literally saying how much they love her child and going on like they are her best friends and she lays everything out for anyone to see. I get sharing things with followers for likes but she over shares!

Reactions: 12
My nephew lived for 13months. They were the most difficult 13 months and his parents and siblings endured a difficult day, every day. He finally passed away peacefully after fighting every possible illness going. The difference is that his parents were not celebrities, no one clapped to cheer him on. I find this whole thing very difficult to deal with.
My love & thoughts go out to you & your family, I'm so sorry for your heartbreaking loss 😢💔💙💙💙💙💙💙
Xx

• Heart
Reactions: 14
What I find crazy is she shares so much of her life, husband, house, kids, dog, garden etc etc . It made me think how long would it take someone to find out her address? Luckily I'm not a stalker or crazy person. It didn't take long at all. It's so scary that she has loads of followers some literally saying how much they love her child and going on like they are her best friends and she lays everything out for anyone to see. I get sharing things with followers for likes but she over shares!
It’s very easy to find. I too would be a bit frightened coz she treats her Hinchers like they are family. It only takes a couple of really obsessed ones to turn up at her house. And I’m sure they mean her no harm but I wouldn’t feel safe with that at all.

Reactions: 5
Who the hell changes the curtains with seasons?
Certainly not me 😂 but I remember when I was younger my parents buying sofas( 3 piece suite)from DFS it came with a free matching spring/summer floral set & darker floral set & my mum used to change from summer to winter ones then in the early 90's 🤣🤣

But christ getting them back on was a mission in itself 🥵🥵

Reactions: 4
Ok so i dont get why they all did the clapping? So many instahuns doing it.
We originally did it to say thabk you to the nhs for working hard. Doesnt really make sense in this case. They could have thought of something else that makes more sense. Blowing bubbles, having a dance. Something more fitting to a baby girl. Just seemed a little bizarre. And blatently all doing it to look good. And as others have said their are so many poor babies fighting battles, lets remember them as well not just thr one who has a 'fsmous' dad.

Reactions: 12
It’s very easy to find. I too would be a bit frightened coz she treats her Hinchers like they are family. It only takes a couple of really obsessed ones to turn up at her house. And I’m sure they mean her no harm but I wouldn’t feel safe with that at all.
I know that's what I was thinking. I'm not insta famous nor do I have a load of friends or anyone interested in where I live but I still don't share as much as her. I respect my privacy and my family's. I'm sure they mean her no harm too but could you imagine one day doing the morning waiting for the postman picture and there's a crazy stalker fan the other side of the blinds.

Reactions: 5
My question would be Where are the fissshhhhh
I think she will mention them today now she’s shown the strips bedroom. It will go along the lines of “guyzzz I’m getting a lot of messages about the fish, unfortunately they’ve gone to pets at home as we were worried we couldn’t look after them all” pets at home aka down the toilet to fish heaven.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 59
While my heart breaks for this little girl and her family I find the whole social media circus and the clapping totally inappropriate. There are young people all over the world with life limiting illness and maybe if the clap has been aimed at them all I may have joined in. Also if you are going to donate money to help them why not do it anonymously? And why not highlight the plight of others who are not so media savvy? Sorry, but the whole thing feels uncomfortable to me.
I feel like after the videos they shared this morning it's maybe time to put the cameras away and by all means keep filming things but not for the world to see. It's horrible to see that poor wee girl deteriorate rapidly before everyone's eyes and I just feel that she should go with some dignity and privacy but I guess until you're in that position you don't know how you'd feel. I hope to god I never am.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I feel like after the videos they shared this morning it's maybe time to put the cameras away and by all means keep filming things but not for the world to see. It's horrible to see that poor wee girl deteriorate rapidly before everyone's eyes and I just feel that she should go with some dignity and privacy but I guess until you're in that position you don't know how you'd feel. I hope to god I never am.
It is so heartbreaking to watch, I saw the stories this morning and i thought the same. Some privacy is needed for her sake if not her family's. She is such a beautiful girl and so strong and she has touch so many peoples hearts but we don't need to see anymore. I feel so bad for her family.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Hopefully I’ve uploaded this right

Attachments

Reactions: 1
There we have it guys! She’s addressed the fish! I don’t believe that for one minute I genuinely think she’s sent them down her pined bog 🤣

Reactions: 6
She has finally addressed the fish on her stories!
they bred uncontrollably, they got a bigger tank, more fish, they’re with fish people now guyyyyyyyys

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.