Mrs Hinch #372 The Madame Hinch Collection - reduced now at Tesco!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
F0A79994-DEE6-4D82-9C84-A56C465A87F2.png

I put this on my story on Instagram as soon as I saw that “collection” (we all knew it was coming the day the shops reopened didn’t we?!)

soo many people who I have on there who used to adore her have replied saying it’s really boring.

The grey “trend” is over now, look at Stacey with her bright, colourful ITS collection! People are choosing yellows and oranges and teal etc for their homes. She’s done too much, too late.

Her sheep will flock to buy it as we expect, but it won’t do well enough in sales for Tesco to consider a second round.

Reactions: 66
Scenes when she realises there are other colours in the world. Her wobble bobble head would fall off

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The difference in tone with these two messages is shocking, I’m not a massive SS fan but her message reads of a genuinely supportive friend who is happy to see a mate succeed, Hinch’s on the other hand feels condescending and bitter. I don’t understand how SS doesn’t see this? If this was my friend I would be distancing myself by now

Attachments

Reactions: 57
Scenes when she realises there are other colours in the world. Her wobble bobble head would fall off
She'd get struck down with migraines if she saw anything out the walls of castle greyskull. Infact I'm surprised the astro turf hasn't had her in her bed with a cold compress!
And for anyone lurking after tattle got mentioned in her comments - I'm not wishing ill-health or migraines on her- I wouldn't wish them on anyone!

I feel bad but this photo sprung to mind when I saw the grid post forced smile
Fuuuuucking hellllll this made me do a spit take 😂😂😂😂

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I started following the Hinch when she had around 2,500 followers, I got suckered into the Minkeh thing, although, they’re a load of rubbish and I’ve binned them all because they have all bunched up!
I never liked the mono-tone-home, but she felt like someone who accidentally found herself finding this ‘fame’. I only found Tattle around 6 weeks ago and have lurked since then and now everything makes sense.
I’m a single parent with 2 daughters, full time working and I have to save like mad to get anything done, and what I noticed was that one minute she was saying ‘I need storage’ and the next it was there, so unrealistic. I started to get jealous that I couldn’t just post on Instagram and someone would solve my problems. Then she started getting all these freebies for Ron and I felt like ..I know so many homeless mothers who would benefit from the generosity of these companies, instead, it all gets gifted to someone who takes it all for granted. Then I started to get angry with her, watching her stories with gritted teeth. When the extension and the pergola and then the plastic grass went down I had to stop following. I live in a rental, my garden is wood chipped, I’d love to turf it, but I can’t. I just cannot.
So much to say but this whole thing today with Tesco has sent me over the edge!
This!!! I was the same, unfollowed her about 6 months ago when I just saw these unrealistic things happening and just thought what a dick. I’m so glad I found tattle! Found it by accident after googling another ‘insta hun’.
what is sad you see people commenting ‘im gonna save up’ for her over prices tat. Just sad.

Reactions: 29
Where are the fish?! Justice for Flip and Flop!! 🐠 🐠
Might have read the meaning of this wrong but looks like the first commenter was being genuine and one of her super Hinchers has jumped down her throat, and what she has ended up doing in showing everyone that she clearly reads Tattle and has seen our obsession with #justiceforflip&flop campaign 😉😂 brilliant they are tying themselves in knots over us, they don’t know who to trust, we are everywhere and nowhere all at once *insert evil laugh here* 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
Where are the fish?! Justice for Flip and Flop!! 🐠 🐠
That's one way to out yourself as a 2-faced tattle reader! You wouldn't need to be so damn defensive and aggressive if you hadn't been here and read through a couple of threads! That flip and flip comment looks like it has come from the most genuine place ever- its not Lisa's fault she doesn't know the fish are dead- soph sure as hell hasn't told anyone the fish are no more, you'd only know that if you'd been here 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 29
That's one way to out yourself as a 2-faced tattle reader! You wouldn't need to be so damn defensive and aggressive if you hadn't been here and read through a couple of threads! That flip and flip comment looks like it has come from the most genuine place ever- its not Lisa's fault she doesn't know the fish are dead- soph sure as hell hasn't told anyone the fish are no more, you'd only know that if you'd been here 👀
You can't teach stupid🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Another thread already hahha I really can’t keep up anymore!!
I was wondering if anyone had more info on a comment I saw on here yesterday saying Ashley cain had made a dig at hinch before? Something about sending her book and it being blatant promo. Was that recently since she started posted about azaylia?

Reactions: 11
Another thread already hahha I really can’t keep up anymore!!
I was wondering if anyone had more info on a comment I saw on here yesterday saying Ashley cain had made a dig at hinch before? Something about sending her book and it being blatant promo. Was that recently since she started posted about azaylia?
I remember reading here about that, I haven’t seen his post saying that, but that's the sort of thing she'd do🙄

Reactions: 5
The grid post actually makes me feel nauseated.

"Look at me. Look at all MY stuff. Go buy it, go buy all of this. It will cost you £1000's but I got it for free. How did this happen to little old me. Look at all my stuff. "

The photo really reminds me of a give away photo where influences are surrounded by the prizes. But we all know that selfish soph wouldn't ever do anything for her followers.

I wish there was a way to tell her followers this and to get them to see what a conwoman she is.

• Haha
Reactions: 59
I was in the middle of replying to Joyce savage I think
This one she doesn’t give any glimpses to see if there’s a bump or not. It’s the chipped thumb nail - she had those nails for agggggess and the thumb nail eventually chipped so this would be potentially around November sort of time. All just posing. The range would have been completed by then no decisions to be made.
Yes I didn’t notice the chip at first they did seem to be on a long time 🤔 didn’t she say unless Iv imagined it the range was a year in the Making and the little washing machine is confusing me if it was a Christmas present well it all confuses me 😂🙈

Reactions: 8
Ffs, she’s brought up baby azaylia again, because you cared so much earlier when you were promoting your useless tat eh? disgusting

• Angry
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.