Mrs Hinch #372 The Madame Hinch Collection - reduced now at Tesco!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Really bothers me when people comment #friendshipgoals about her and Stacey. Basic support isn't a frickin goal. All your friends should do that and if they don't you need some mates. It's not goals, just normal.
Same as #relationshipgoals after anything Jamie says. He's her husband, obviously he loves and supports her. Why is that goals?! Again, just should come as standard.

Argh!!

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Been following for couple weeks but first time posting. I have a theory, talking of the timeline and pre records making sense. Could it be a baby clothing range still to come. She said something like more to come bla bla bla so maybe she will reveal new baby wearing her range all at the same time and say this is why I couldn’t tell you I had the baby. Prob way off the mark but I’m so invested now 🙈

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 57
So sorry if I've missed it mentioned but has everyone seen what Jake Quickenden commented on her post?!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
I don’t get it. Is she a clothes designer? No. Is she a graphic designer? No. Someone has done works and given her ideas to put a tick against. Why is she congratulating herself and acting like Stella bleeping McCartney! Go away, you grey oxygen thief.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
Creased at the pillow over the bump in that pic she absolutely loves all the speculation. Tbf though the press are to blame for this, if you're a female "celeb" and keep hiding your tummy it's going to generate articles and interest. She knows exactly what she's doing!

Reactions: 35
So weird someone who isn't on tattle knows what's going on on tattle.
I often think these rogue comments on grid posts are people who come for a look - not a full time lurker - but ones who come for a look and then go all vigilante but actually end up giving tattle a bad name.
But yes. Funny how the “fans” are on here too. Ha.

Reactions: 33
I started following the Hinch when she had around 2,500 followers, I got suckered into the Minkeh thing, although, they’re a load of rubbish and I’ve binned them all because they have all bunched up!
I never liked the mono-tone-home, but she felt like someone who accidentally found herself finding this ‘fame’. I only found Tattle around 6 weeks ago and have lurked since then and now everything makes sense.
I’m a single parent with 2 daughters, full time working and I have to save like mad to get anything done, and what I noticed was that one minute she was saying ‘I need storage’ and the next it was there, so unrealistic. I started to get jealous that I couldn’t just post on Instagram and someone would solve my problems. Then she started getting all these freebies for Ron and I felt like ..I know so many homeless mothers who would benefit from the generosity of these companies, instead, it all gets gifted to someone who takes it all for granted. Then I started to get angry with her, watching her stories with gritted teeth. When the extension and the pergola and then the plastic grass went down I had to stop following. I live in a rental, my garden is wood chipped, I’d love to turf it, but I can’t. I just cannot.
So much to say but this whole thing today with Tesco has sent me over the edge!

• Heart
Reactions: 141
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.