Mrs Hinch #372 The Madame Hinch Collection - reduced now at Tesco!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God theses two love to finallllyyy tell her story, first the book was revealing her true story, then the podcast and now her Tescos true story... it’s like it’s all fiction and not even true... oh wait! :rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
A surrogate? Now that’s taking the conspiracy theory up another level.

I’m not buying that one as the birth certificate would be available to anyone and has to name the mother.
Maybe it's a secret surrogate and she'll just sign the certificate 💁‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 3
What a day to be alive!!! bleeping real life and having to actually work!

Love the lamp, there jve said it shoot me, the rest is shite, especially the loungewear, I mean how do clean around the house etc with an off shoulder top without tits falling out. Unfortunately I don't have a cleaner so actually need to do stuff...

• Haha
Reactions: 58
Heres one for all the "scientifically from what we have been told baby should be here now" squad! No wonder poor @HinchesSousChef has to work so hard on baby reconnaissance!

P.s. I've just googled and a giraffes gestation period is 15 months. But i was unable to find data on the gestation period of a compulsive liar!

0001-19677453227_20210412_214233_0000.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 116
What a day to be alive!!! bleeping real life and having to actually work!

Love the lamp, there jve said it shoot me, the rest is shite, especially the loungewear, I mean how do clean around the house etc with an off shoulder top without tits falling out. Unfortunately I don't have a cleaner so actually need to do stuff...
What I don’t get is on the clothes the ties are the same ribbon as the packaging on the non clothes items 🧐

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Oh my days, it’s kicking off in the comments section of inch n stacey 😂 don’t know who the Tanya girl is but blocking incoming in 3...2...1... 😂
Post the receipts please - I cba scrolling through all the lickylickybumbum messages

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Heres one for all the "scientifically from what we have been told baby should be here now" squad! No wonder poor @HinchesSousChef has to work so hard on baby reconnaissance!

P.s. I've just googled and a giraffes gestation period is 15 months. But i was unable to find data on the gestation period of a compulsive liar!

View attachment 526578
Bloody love it. I just like a project what can I say 😜. I should just take up knitting - sorry snitting - really.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
It was this comment that got me! If it turns out that Madam Hinch has indeed lied about major elements of her pregnancy; imagine the back lash when her sheep slowly start to realise what a fraudster she really is!!

*edited as forgot to upload the screenshot. *still learning guyzzzz!!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 47
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.