Mrs Hinch #372 The Madame Hinch Collection - reduced now at Tesco!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ll bet Ronbot is with his nutty Granny tonight. So them two can celebrate in style. 6inch dominoes between them and 4 chicken selects. Right arses

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Now, I get that support is important in any relationship. However is anyone else creeped the duck out by Jamie always being "so proud" of Sophie. It's like she's his daughter who did well enough at her A Levels to duck off to uni.

I would feel patronised if the future Mr Shoes said he was proud of me for *checks notes* working? Infact if he did, I would be one lone shoe 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 78
I’ve just seen she’s put her name first in the # aka #HinchXTesco like they’re lucky to do a collaboration with her? Generally I think the brands name would go first... I may be reading into this but it seems that it’s something that would matter hugely to her :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Over 4 million followers but only 3K in comments and 225K likes on the post...

• Haha
Reactions: 50
I feel like she’s buying likes now, I mean 233,000 is piss poor anyway. I went on the gram saw she posted 3 hours ago it was 217,000 I came on here to say well that’s shite for 4 mill bots. Literally read here for 20 mins and went back and it’s jumped 15,000 🤣

Reactions: 16
I feel like she’s buying likes now, I mean 233,000 is piss poor anyway. I went on the gram saw she posted 3 hours ago it was 217,000 I came on here to say well that’s shite for 4 mill bots. Literally read here for 20 mins and went back and it’s jumped 15,000 🤣
The thing is her grid posts don’t actually invite engagement. She could have asked a question - eg what’s your favourite piece - but what she wants is fawning adulation.

Reactions: 38
How amazing would it be, if the media accidentally posted one of these mock pictures.... I'm howling at the thought.... Keep them coming lol

I'm luvvving it guyz, I really can't cope with them guyzz, I love you all, all you guyz

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.