Mrs Hinch #371 The Grief Tourist starring Madame Hinch.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The clothes remind me a bit like George Foreman, “I’m so proud of it, I put my name on it” 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Don’t think I’d recognise her if I see her on the street. Looks completely different from the face she shows on Instagram. Also, why she keeps calling it loungewear, I call these pyjamas
BeCoZ lOuNgEwEaR iZ mOr mIDeL cLaS iNnIt

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Wall "art" ya know 😂😫

The whole range is really BASIC. Im sure all the huns will lap it up though.

Not sure I'd put my name to something so unimaginative and be proud?

Like well done and all, but I think she could have maybe added some design/colour....just SOMETHING to "her" products.
Totally agree. It wouldn't even be so bad if she'd brought out the stuff in different colours. Does she think the whole of UK only likes grey and white?! As for her clothes....who the hell wants to wear off the shoulder glorified PJ's. We're coming out of lockdown, wearing Pjs 24/7 is a year too late. What an idiot.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
You could spit through the material on those clothes. You could clearly see the light through them as she held them up off the rack

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Thread suggestion

I know I’ve done one already but:

The terrible tales of Madame Hinch and the loungewear snits.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Wtf is snit loungewear?

In a normal world, Snit means irritation or agitation, so in context, it's correct for Madame Hinch lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I doubt she designed any of it.
Its not very her. The cushions, the glass lamp don't seen at all her style. I cant wait to find out what's gonna be in her food range 🤣🤣🤣She can't cook for tit and the fact they have given her her own line of food really says it all.

That phrase should be more truthful....
"She believed she couldn't so her husband bought a load of followers....and she did!"

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I doubt she designed any of it.
Its not very her. The cushions, the glass lamp don't seen at all her style. I cant wait to find out what's gonna be in her food range 🤣🤣🤣She can't cook for tit and the fact they have given her her own line of food really says it all.

That phrase should be more truthful....
"She believed she couldn't so her husband bought a load of followers....and she did!"
They've given her a food range too?? 😱 How have I missed this?

• Wow
Reactions: 6
View attachment 526096

5 models and every single one of them white! Every single one of them slim. Every single one of them able bodied.
This sort of thing makes me so angry. What a white wash! She is absolutely clueless!

But it’s ok guys cos I love everything Tesco stands for such as sustainability and care of employees and the ‘whole family feel’ (as long as the family looks like me, white, slim and able bodied)

God forbid she actually choose representation and inclusivity as one of her key values! Urgh! That sort of thing wouldn’t cross her mind. So dumb!

*cue to next campaign* (after reading on here)
“I think we need to hire some brown ppl”

And to think she has a black lives matter highlight. She’s embarrassing !
totally agree! These clothes should be shown on all shapes, sizes, colours and individuals!
So many now do this and it really presents itself well! I’m not sure what company it is now but they have models who are wheelchair users.

Reactions: 14
She has no specific area she has trademarked everything you can imagine just to make money from it.
Screenshot_20210412-184050.png

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
She has no specific area she has trademarked everything you can imagine just to make money from it.
View attachment 526202
She's had her name trademarked since day 1, I suspect even when she wasn't married.

Her army still think she's 'little old me' though and not a company making money off them.

All this is in her wiki though, make interesting reading if you have read it.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.