Mrs Hinch #37 Round & round the garden, push teddy’s chair. 1 swipe 2 swipes we don't care

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is she complaining the hospital just sent her home? That means theres nothing wrong and she should be bloody happy. Daft mate. She comes across like she wanted there to be an issue with an early eviction.

Reactions: 21
That stupid gretel filter irritates the life out of me. My deaf friend also can't lip read whilst shes using it so it's not very inclusive either, and she never writes captions on her stories or indicates what shes talking about when its facing away from her and shes explaining something. I'm sure deaf people like hinching aswell Sophie, sort it out

Why is she complaining the hospital just sent her home? That means theres nothing wrong and she should be bloody happy. Daft mate. She comes across like she wanted there to be an issue with an early eviction.
I wonder if she had a section booked for today and they've sent her home because there are too many people in at the moment? That happens all the time. It would be disheartening if you thought you were having a baby today for them to say no

Reactions: 9
Here we go again, yet more freebees being shown for baby this morning, 😡

I love a bargain and a free bee like the next person, but the amount she gets is getting beyond a joke now.

Sophie I know you read these comments ALL THE TIME , surely you must feel just a little awkward, keep accepting all this stuff for free,
anybody with the slightest bit of morality would.

What do you do with it all?? Please don't say you donate it as we all know that's a lie. I'm guessing you sell it on, like the table on Sphock?

I just can't get my head around how you think it's OK to keep accepting all this free stuff. I'm feeling bloody guilty that you do,!!!!
I think it's just down right discusting, you need to come clean as to what you do with this 'stuff'

If you do sell it then you really are the dregs of the human race, and should hang your head in shame.

Reactions: 11
That stupid gretel filter irritates the life out of me. My deaf friend also can't lip read whilst shes using it so it's not very inclusive either, and she never writes captions on her stories or indicates what shes talking about when its facing away from her and shes explaining something. I'm sure deaf people like hinching aswell Sophie, sort it out

I wonder if she had a section booked for today and they've sent her home because there are too many people in at the moment? That happens all the time. It would be disheartening if you thought you were having a baby today for them to say no
good point yeah she seemed disappointed she got sent home , like your user name 😁

Reactions: 4

That’s a good point on the inclusive part.
If you notice- more and more influencers are using voice recognition apps that type out what you are saying, or have it written in the corner so those that are deaf can actually join in too- she’s wiped out a huge amount with that filter.
What is interesting is Zoe Sugg- also with Gleam uses said app as much as possible and said that she has seen the benefit in it.
So I wonder why Gleam who also represent Hinch haven’t picked up on this.

Lastly- given she has 2.5 million (supposed) followers, that last Friday post STILL doesn’t have a huge like/ comment ratio does it.

Reactions: 10
Two poofs and a pudding not poos😂oh my days I think I need to go back to bed😂
Ive followed Two Poofs and a Pudding for a while now, but unfortunately this is yet another account that is becoming full of #ads, it's getting ridiculous. Often see the Grinch’s posts highlighted, 😡

They have just won a complete wedding, and people are now offering everything for free.
Talk about making money from your adopted child 😢

I think it's all wrong personally, but maybe I'm just old 🧓!!!!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
I could name at least 10 people who went to hospital thinking they were in labour and were dissappointed to be sent home. I think its reaching finding an issue with a heavily pregnant woman being dissapointed she was sent home and not in labour.

Reactions: 18
Didn’t realise Tracey had a daughter and Hinch was godmother, never seen her mention her or anything
Hope this hasn’t already been answered but Tracey’s daughter was a bridesmaid at the Hinch wedding. Cue another opportunity to show her wedding pictures yet again.... 🙄

Reactions: 4
Here we go again, yet more freebees being shown for baby this morning, 😡

I love a bargain and a free bee like the next person, but the amount she gets is getting beyond a joke now.

Sophie I know you read these comments ALL THE TIME , surely you must feel just a little awkward, keep accepting all this stuff for free,
anybody with the slightest bit of morality would.

What do you do with it all?? Please don't say you donate it as we all know that's a lie. I'm guessing you sell it on, like the table on Sphock?

I just can't get my head around how you think it's OK to keep accepting all this free stuff. I'm feeling bloody guilty that you do,!!!!
I think it's just down right discusting, you need to come clean as to what you do with this 'stuff'

If you do sell it then you really are the dregs of the human race, and should hang your head in shame.
Someone came on here, think it was last week, and said she’d sent her something and hadnt got a reply or something.
I asked her how did she know where to send but she never replied and disappeared 🤔

But what I was getting at was, anybody that wants to send her stuff has to get in touch with gleam or whoever to find out where to send it.
So why dont gleam just say to people, really appreciate that you’ve gone to all this trouble blah blah blah BUT Sophie already has MORE than she could ever use so can you donate or just keep it!

Why keep accepting freebies 🤷🏽‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 16
She wasnt planning on having it done now at all though, it got kicked out 3 other times. If she had her way and the first one approved it would have been done months ago
Does anyone know why it was refused before?

Reactions: 2
Someone came on here, think it was last week, and said she’d sent her something and hadnt got a reply or something.
I asked her how did she know where to send but she never replied and disappeared 🤔

But what I was getting at was, anybody that wants to send her stuff has to get in touch with gleam or whoever to find out where to send it.
So why dont gleam just say to people, really appreciate that you’ve gone to all this trouble blah blah blah BUT Sophie already has MORE than she could ever use so can you donate or just keep it!

Why keep accepting freebies 🤷🏽‍♀️
They probably flog it. That’s how they afford to keep taking on talentless goats

• Angry
Reactions: 5
Ive followed Two Poofs and a Pudding for a while now, but unfortunately this is yet another account that is becoming full of #ads, it's getting ridiculous. Often see the Grinch’s posts highlighted, 😡

They have just won a complete wedding, and people are now offering everything for free.
Talk about making money from your adopted child 😢

I think it's all wrong personally, but maybe I'm just old 🧓!!!!
I had to unfollow them too. Since winning the wedding they have changed so much. I don't think it helps that they got really friendly with ptwm, knee deep in life and they love mh🙈

Reactions: 6
Can someone explain (and please don’t attack me here) what the deal is with Zoflora? I get it’s obviously strong chemicals, and nowadays I’m trying to use less etc and use natural cleaners more) but before this whole hinch thing I did used to use it on a lot of stuff as I thought it was just an antibacterial disinfectant type thing. For example I have wiped down my pram with it when I first got it as it was second hand and now I’m terrified I’m an idiot reading these comments as there was someone who screenshotted a similar thing earlier. Obviously I’m not putting it in oil burners or anything (that goes without saying) but surely if I thought it was ok most others will? That’s if you just go by the usage instructions, e.g on the website it says you can use diluted to wipe down the changing mat. That said I don’t even really use it anymore, I have cheeky wipes and wipe all the baby stuff down with those, but I have done it in the past and I always thought I was reasonably intelligent.

Reactions: 2
Just watched Hinch's stories from yesterday, spotted she did some posts about limescale!!! This is my post from thread #24...

May 14, 2019
It wouldn't surprise me if their plan was that Jamie gives up work to look after the baby and be her manager so she can 'hinch' full time. Mrs Hinch must be the bigger wage earner by now.

She claims this morning all she's doing is cleaning her house and sharing it, no mention of all the ad's, sponsored posts, or affiliate links so the article about how much she charges for an Instagram post can't possibly be right. Proove you're genuine, post some actual real cleaning advice, (here I'll even give you an idea, limescale for houses in hard water areas), and post it without a link to make money from. There Mrs Hinch, that's your challenge for today)

Hi Sophie, need any more ideas?, how about blood stains? My husband has cut his elbow and has left marks all over the white sheets....

Reactions: 17
Exactly what I was thinking when I heard it. The eye roll and tut. And the “what a waste of time”. It boils my piss it really does. This makes me think she really does want there to be an issue with things 😡 be thankful you your baby is still in there and you’re able to carry him safely for another day you ungrateful cow bag.

Did she really just pronounce gif like that?
Sadly....yes 🙈

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.