Mrs Hinch #37 Round & round the garden, push teddy’s chair. 1 swipe 2 swipes we don't care

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Very very long email to Lenor sent.
Now off to email P&G before returning to actually do some work.

Reactions: 13
I’m not judgemental but I bet she’s already got the car seat in her rangey and parking in parent and child. Strutting in to Waitrose

• Haha
Reactions: 20
One of the Geordie Shore lasses who is expecting a boy has been gifted stuff from the company that gifted Hinch the pram and moses.
So hinch isn’t the only one to get gifted 😂 she must be annoyed she hasn’t got special treatment

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Thanks for all the replies about the zoflora!! Feel a bit better now. Pram has since been washed anyway plus she has a liner that doesn’t have anything on it. And yes I did know it wasn’t a cleaner but so many people seem to use it as that! I do need to do the pram again so I’m going to use a bit of bicarb for the smells and leave it in the sun 👍🏻 (as suggested by Lynsey QOC my preferred cleaning insta but an old trick obvs)

Reactions: 14
I’m not judgemental but I bet she’s already got the car seat in her rangey and parking in parent and child. Strutting in to Waitrose
She gets it all delivered, darlinkkkk.
Going to the parent spaces would require mixing with peasants.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
New user long time lurker, hi!

There's absolutely NO chance she's on her knees scraping that doormat etc when a) she's EXTREMELY pregnant and b) she's having the extension done. Why can't she just be honest and say she's at her mum's house or whatever?

Reactions: 14
I have real concerns about the safety of this carpet powder she is encouraging people to buy. I would bet my house that it hasn't been checked that it's safe to use.
Years back I used to use Shake n Vac (I know!). When I bought my first ever Dyson I decided to try it with some and there were literal sparks coming out of the vacuum. I think when Shake n Vac was designed, vacuums weren't particularly high powered so that sort of thing didn't happen.
I'm pretty certain your average vacuum cleaner isn't designed to pic up product soaked with perfumed alcohol.

Reactions: 10
New user long time lurker, hi!

There's absolutely NO chance she's on her knees scraping that doormat etc when a) she's EXTREMELY pregnant and b) she's having the extension done. Why can't she just be honest and say she's at her mum's house or whatever?
Her hand looks a lot less fake tanned in that doormat video than in her previous ones

Reactions: 5
She gets it all delivered, darlinkkkk.
Going to the parent spaces would require mixing with peasants.
But she’d get ‘omg you’re Mrs hinch’ and she wouldn’t understand why because she’s just a girl who decided to name her clothes one day and throw them

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I have real concerns about the safety of this carpet powder she is encouraging people to buy. I would bet my house that it hasn't been checked that it's safe to use.
Years back I used to use Shake n Vac (I know!). When I bought my first ever Dyson I decided to try it with some and there were literal sparks coming out of the vacuum. I think when Shake n Vac was designed, vacuums weren't particularly high powered so that sort of thing didn't happen.
I'm pretty certain your average vacuum cleaner isn't designed to pic up product soaked with perfumed alcohol.
Not to mention what it’s doing to poor Henry’s paws and nose .... heartless goat 🤬

Reactions: 9
Not to mention what it’s doing to poor Henry’s paws and nose .... heartless goat 🤬
Just looking at her sprinkling at that all around is make my nose twitch! And I thought those powders clogged modern vacuums up? My nose is really itching - poor Henry 😔.

Reactions: 4
ALSO fabric softener is made with animal fats and causes a buildup on clothes over time. Luckily because we rinse it throughly with decent washing machines it takes a really long time to build up on fabric but using it on woodwork etc and spraying it on the sofa and cushions like she used to do is... Really gross.

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.