Mrs Hinch #24 Home with all of her cannula holes, back to hitting £££ goals

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh boo hoo soph! Your desperate to be in the public eye and it comes with the territory to be pulled apart.. grow the duck up!
The real reason she’s crying is coz her slaves gone back to work & there’s no one there to baby her.
Cue mum later with an oversized roast! 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I was just thinking how sad for people like that scottishlass... they are sat there watching MH and thinking I could do that, not realising how it’s been all planned for god knows how long. And what happens when they don’t get 2 million followers?? They are gonna get upset thinking they aren’t good enough and comparing themselves to her. MH is a pretty disgusting person by letting these people think that it happened as if by magic and that they can do it too. There’s women who are probably spending more time filming themselves cleaning than spending time with their babies in the hope that they are gonna end up like MH, and its just not gonna happen. And when they eventually realise that, they are gonna regret the time they missed with their kids. I don’t even know why I still watch her stories coz they are boring as duck lol
It's the only reason that she encourages people to start up cleaning accounts. Because they will become the biggest customers trying to chase the same fame she has. She keeps saying "there's room for all of us in the community" because she is confident that no one is going to knock her from her position at the top.

The smaller accounts go to all sorts of extremes trying to get that shoutout from her. They also serve a purpose to maintain that Hinching is still going strong, and everyone should get into it.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
I actually really don’t know if she’s genuinely upset this morning or is she just a bloody good actress 🤷🏼‍♀️ seems funny Louisa Zissman called her out on the Loose lips podcast yesterday for playing the mental health card and now she’s having a bad day!
If I’d of seen this a few months back I’d 100% of felt sorry for her and sent her a message of support because I was sucked in by it all!
Hope this works - link to the podcast

Reactions: 5
It wouldn't surprise me if their plan was that Jamie gives up work to look after the baby and be her manager so she can 'hinch' full time. Mrs Hinch must be the bigger wage earner by now.

She claims this morning all she's doing is cleaning her house and sharing it, no mention of all the ad's, sponsored posts, or affiliate links so the article about how much she charges for an Instagram post can't possibly be right :rolleyes:. Proove you're genuine, post some actual real cleaning advice, (here I'll even give you an idea, limescale for houses in hard water areas), and post it without a link to make money from. There Mrs Hinch, that's your challenge for today :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 20
32 mins 40 seconds is where Louisa starts ranting about mental health & mentions MH
“ she is always banging on about her anxiety ............”

Reactions: 6
I felt the tiniest bit sorry for her this morning (literally the teeniest, tiniest bit) because we recently went away for 10 days (me, my partner & our 2 girls) last month, and when Monday came around & we had to get back into normal life, I spent half the day crying! I’m not depressed and am fortunate enough to not suffer with any mental health problems but the minute a routine changes and things go from one extreme to the other it hits me hard (personal experiences growing up).
BUT, the thing that pissed me off enough to not feel sorry for her was the fact that she said ‘I’m just cleaning my house, I’m not hurting anyone’ - that seems to be her go to when she’s talking about trolls! I mean technically, your not cleaning your house.. You’ve spent the last week saying you aren’t allowed? 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I just find her so unrelatable. I have no problem with the fact that she gets emotional on her stories and she cries whatever, but that bleeping stupid filter she puts on her face just turns it into a joke. If you’re gonna preach to your Hinchers that you’re real and you want to connect with people well take that ridiculous mask off and show your actual face for once.
Agree with this 100%
If a person has to constantly tell you what they are and manipulate your opinion of them, don't be surprised when that person ends up being the exact opposite.

Funny how she's suddenly upset 24 hours after someone called her out for faking it and an article was released showing how much money she makes.

I don't doubt that she herself has some issues - but she should not use it to relate to the consumer and further her brand. It's disgusting.

Reactions: 14
So upset and having such a bad day she has to share *genuine* private texts from her husband. Still time for a quick shot of Estée Lauder samples disguised as a tip. We all have bad days, real bad days, shame we can't lie on our arse in bed or on free garden furniture, eh?

Reactions: 28
Seems a bit funny this post this morning after the sun comes out and says she has made a fortune from social media. She first tried to in a round about way say don’t believe what the say. She created this herself all she had to do was be honest and put the relevant #add #gifted #paid and she wouldn’t be getting all this backlash. Plenty of accounts are honest and make a good living from social media. She should fire her management as they are doing a terrible job. She just can’t admit when she does wrong or makes a mistake when she was telling people to spray stuff with fabric softener and stopped she didn’t explain why she stopped or that it was unsafe and she made a mistake. When her army started to hound other cleaning accounts she didn’t come out and say she didn’t condone bullying she seemed to relish it. When she says we are all in it together but then posts a eBay link for a £20 basket or whatever which you can buy elsewhere for £3 or whatever. When she convinetly had anxiety to sell a book. When she claims to be such an animal lover but use products that are tested on animals, buy a bird feeder to attract birds into your garden but then spray toxic chemicals all over the place. You do need to elbow grease in your garden bloody soapy water would have done a better job and no poison the wildlife. She gives out bad advice and doesn’t admit that it’s dangerous all just to plug products, she has done nothing to acknowledge the amount of people who have ended up ill or in hospital due to her bad advice. There are plenty of cleaning accounts who don’t get hate maybe because most of them are trying to bring about some positive change. And why would Estée Lauder want to work with you when you can’t show your face without a filter just be real ffs we all know you use the gretel filter because you don’t want to show your face without make up.

Reactions: 30
Just noticed this on the ‘minkeh’ Packaging...what an absolute contradiction that Mrs Hinch promotes these and all she does is throw chemical around?? What a joke?
CEB5BBBB-91DB-4191-8E57-42A6B0B166CE.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
I did feel a bit sorry for her this morning. We don't actually know what is wrong so there may be a good reason she is struggling to move. That being said, the timing is coincidental with the outing of how much she's earning. I also would have had more respect if she hadn't had her awful alter ego gretel filter on and shown the real her.

Reactions: 15
So upset and having such a bad day she has to share *genuine* private texts from her husband. Still time for a quick shot of Estée Lauder samples disguised as a tip. We all have bad days, real bad days, shame we can't lie on our arse in bed or on free garden furniture, eh?
You are having a bad day cause you can’t make a bed or clean. There is people dying with cancer, homeless, don’t have clean water to drink or food. Talk about first world problems.

I did feel a bit sorry for her this morning. We don't actually know what is wrong so there may be a good reason she is struggling to move. That being said, the timing is coincidental with the outing of how much she's earning. I also would have had more respect if she hadn't had her awful alter ego gretel filter on and shown the real her.
Or within 5 mins try and plug Estée Lauder.

People suffer serious loss in their families, pain of all kinds and serious mental health issues and have to (literally have to) go to work to survive.

This pity party is just unbelievable. Typical narcissistic behaviour. Isn’t she embarrassed? Poor Jamie’s only gone to work and all his colleagues will be able to watch it?

Just so perfectly timed isn’t it. The minute someone accuses her of being a faker

32 mins 40 seconds is where Louisa starts ranting about mental health & mentions MH
“ she is always banging on about her anxiety ............”
Agree with everything Louisa said and i am glad she is seeing through the cracks.
Like she says everyone gets stressed and has some kind of anxiety.
Hinch doesn't work, she doesn't have to face the day to day life anxieties that other people do.
I just think if she suffers as bad as she claims she wouldn't be galavanting around on Instagram stories and going to all these events!

She’s really pissed me off this morning. I work with people who are seriously injured, suffer from severe ptsd and are trying their best to have a normal life with their families and get back out and work or do something meaningful, yet she’s sitting there on her lazy arse whinging because bug boy has gone back to work. She seriously needs a reality check.

• Heart
She’s playing the sympathy card to take all her little hunchers minds off how much money she’s making and getting called out over her fake mh issues!
Lets see how long it takes her to do a swipe up! If your genuinely having a bad day the last thing on your mind would be ‘what shite can I flog to the sheep today’

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.